Draik Lair

Spritzie

Hooray she looks so pretty ^^ Just wait until she's Island xD Thanks so much Manta ^^

That was my last cap so thankfully I got the dress I wanted most for her ^^ You have a nice collection of NC =D

The AC is so fun! I love supporting my team...even though we're not doing so hot haha!

Haha no problem! :D Thanks for the cap ^_^

eeee I did some NC trading today, and look what I got!! :wub_anim:

4.png

4.png

(i know this is the draik lair, but surely krawks are welcome as well? :P)

I traded a few customs for the Hair Bow Dress, the Fingerless Caroler Gloves, and King Kelpbeard's Collectible Orb :O

They all look great! I love that Stormy Dress on Draiks and Krawks. Most likely, it will be one of Aitvara's permanent customization items.

Now that I'm nearly done with the AC, I can start building my Draik Fund up more efficiently again.

Ooh, congrats on the wig, Eevee! :D She looks so pretty!! ^_^ Do you have a character design for her? i feel like i want to try drawing her when i get back home from vacation. :)

Hee, yeah, I love the Stormy Dress. I'd love to get another one for a pet on one of my sides, but i'm boxless atm and broke, so no more NC :laughingsmiley: But hopefully that won't be too difficult of a trade to make.

Oh, wow, Maraqua's doing really well!! Congrats!! I might be saving up for a Draik or Krawk...haven't decided which yet. But I was thinking I have a few pets that might look good as a reptilian :wub_anim: We'll see. For now, I'm labbing an Eyrie for stats, but I'm not a huge fan of the name. Maybe I'll save up for a custom?

*debates with self*

well, I'm off for the night! Won't be too active for the next week, so don't let the thread die, okay? :laughingsmiley: Draik Lair returns wooo!!

Goodness, with me being at my old home again...I forgot how my day goes by and barely have time for the laptop let alone the AC x_x

Thanks you two :3 Hmmm...I haven't really thought of anything for her just yet ^^; I do love her current customization so I might try to brainstorm a bit.

DL FOREVER!

I'm thinking about maybe getting the new NC Collectible for Aitvara. It would be super cute in her current customization. I added the Fire Faerie wings to her, so it might be fun to add the flaming staff item once in awhile.

:laughingsmiley: Each time I try it on my Shoyru, it turns into the AAA's Staff from Daily Dare. That's just weird.

Aitvara is totally spoiled. Almost all of the clothes in my closet are for her, because she's pretty much the only one of my pets that I like how clothes look on her.

Gotta love how clothes look on Draiks ^^ I noticed most of my main girls on my main account don't always look great in everything xD Xweetok can barely see some clothing, Cybunnies are the same, Zafaras sometimes look fat in dresses or clothes, and Pteris can't have pants or skirts xD

Clothes are just so hard to fit right. I think Draiks and Krawks look best is clothes, probably because they're standing up, and they're more slim. That's why I love getting dresses for Aitvara. They usually fit so nicely.

Awww. Thank you :D I really should switch around her stuff more often, but I tend to use a lot of the same items over and over on her. I'm always on the look out for new things for her, though they usually end up being NC items.

The boys do get neglected with clothes, especially in the NC Mall. There's just so many dresses/skirts/ and flowery/frilly things. I don't think I have anything more than clothes or trinkets on any of my male pets.

I wonder if TNT thinks/knows there's more female pets, than male, so they make more available to female. (Though I can't complain much, because the majority of my pets are female.)

I think your customization for Uvertira is perfect! I'm glad they released the items they did for the AAA team challenges. They look great on him, especially with the hat. They definitely need more things like that.

Thanks Spritzie ^^ I've been thinking about changing the background for some time though, but I want it to be perfect! Kinda wish they had more Neovian clothing, backgrounds, and stuff since Neovia really is interesting :3 I know they have that one Neovia background at the mall but I have no more boxes left on me xD

Is it still in the NC Mall?

I searched any items with Neovia in the name, and I only came up with the one BG. That's horrible. There should be more. There's only 14 items total with Neovia in the name. There's 2 species specific sets. (Eyrie and Krawk) and then a BG, Lamp Cutout, and a skirt and shirt.

I love that Aitvara and Jetalle have such a big closet just for them :laughingsmiley:

HAHA yessss :laughingsmiley: For a tomboy, Jet has a LOTTTT of fancy schmancy wearables!! her current dress, gloves, and BG cost me $7.50 each to get!

...it's a little bit scary to see that actually written out o_O

I agree, they should totally release more Neovian stuff. I love the Sinister Krawk stuff (Vik is wearing the jacket and pants) and the Eyrie stuff

It actually just stinks that so many wearables are species-specific...I want some of those cool swords for Jet!! :P