Draik Lair

Spritzie

Avatar collecting is my favourite activity on Neopets. I've run out of easy ones to get though. :( I'm not very good at any of the games I still need avatars for. Random avatars are evil; I've been working on getting Turmaculus since October, but he still hasn't eaten my petpet.

Avatar collecting is my favourite activity on Neopets. I've run out of easy ones to get though. :( I'm not very good at any of the games I still need avatars for. Random avatars are evil; I've been working on getting Turmaculus since October, but he still hasn't eaten my petpet.

Woah! You have 303! That is amazing! You must have so many gaming ones, no matter what you say! :woot:

Yeah, way more gaming than me for sure!!! That's pretty awesome.

I like collecting avatars too, but I really need to work on game ones. There are some I'm resisting because I don't want to throw neopoints away. I also have a hard time with the random ones, though I got Turmy without too much effort. All the dailies (except for the wheels other than knowledge) avatars hate me.

I haven't hardly been trying for the game avatars. I've kind of been trying for the random game ones, like Buried Treasure, Coconut Shy, Lever of Doom. Of course, I've been going for all the random daily ones, like the Grundo Plushie, Deserted Tomb, Snowager, Wheel of Knowledge. They can be extremely frustrating.

I havent really spent many NP on the expensive ones, I won them from the Wishing Well! :laughingsmiley: All of those random ones hate me, other than the Refreshing ones and Symol, Must Keep Smiling, and a few others.

*Glues Anisha to her chair so she has to sit through the avatar talk* :laughingsmiley:

You should.

What is the avatar you want the most that you don't have yet?

I wish they'd put out more Draik avatars.

Now that is an awesome idea. I love that. Or just, when you paint a Draik, you get an avatar with a painted Draik. And TNT could do a poll, to see what color the Draik in the avatar would be.

If TNT took peoples ideas for avatars...there would be so many! YAY! More to collect!

I would vote for Royal Girl. They are my ABSOLUTE fav and I think that they would look great in an avvie.