Draik Lair

Spritzie

How old is your account? Draik Eggs do stock occasionally at the Almost Abandoned Attic. (As well as the Meridell Food shop.) I'm too slow for restocking, so my only hope is pretty much just saving up for buying one.

Ermm, I'm kinda late on replying this one, but my account is only 19 months (1 year and 7 months). Even though if I do ever reach 3 years, I doubt I'd be fast enough to snag one :P

As for Eevee, if I were you, I'd save it until some newer (and more expensive!) colors come out as TNT is kinda (not really xP) on some sorta new-color-making spree (Maracite, 8-bit). I also made a list of the 10 most expensive paintbrushes for your reference ( I used TDN's article for the prices):

Maraquan Paint Brush 8,000,000 NP

Pirate Paint Brush 7,800,000 NP

Plushie Paint Brush 7,500,000 NP

Woodland Paint Brush 7,500,000 NP

Zombie Paint Brush 7,500,000 NP

Mystery Island Paint Brush 4,800,000 NP

Maractite Paint Brush 4,000,000 NP

Relic Paint Brush 3,800,000 NP

Grey Paint Brush 3,800,000 NP

Pink Paint Brush 3,000,000 NP

Thanks for the reference! ^^ I'm really glad I have almost all my dream pets so if I continue my goal of 10 mil and the Mystery Island Paint Brushes deflate thanks to the wheel of extravagance.

I can still save it and wait until a new pretty color comes or just get the avatar and I guess make someone happy if they have a Buzz dreamie xD

Ermm, I'm kinda late on replying this one, but my account is only 19 months (1 year and 7 months). Even though if I do ever reach 3 years, I doubt I'd be fast enough to snag one :P

I know what you mean. My account is old enough, but the times I waited around for it to restock, I wasn't quick enough for anything, let alone a Draik Egg. So I spend my time focusing on making NP. If I'm really focused, I can get about 100k a day from games and such.

How old is your account? Draik Eggs do stock occasionally at the Almost Abandoned Attic. (As well as the Meridell Food shop.) I'm too slow for restocking, so my only hope is pretty much just saving up for buying one.

How much do they cost at the food shop?

I have seen basic Draik Eggs in Meridell Foods for around 100k (never quick enough to get one). Other eggs go up to 700k, I think.

That would be awesome to get a Draik Egg for that amount. I seriously wonder though, how fast you have to be to get one. I can't even get the Chocolate avatar. :laughingsmiley:

If I was one of those uber-legendary restockers, and I managed to restock a basic Draik Egg in Merifoods, *pulls out calculator and punches in numbers*....I'd save around 14,900,000NP than compared to the prices on the TP (around 15M)!!!

Darn inflation!!

Haha, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

I'm just glad my dream pet wasn't a Krawk, I feel sad for the people gunning for that one. If I somehow end up with another Draik Egg I'll certainly be generous like my friend and pay it forward ^_^

I'd do the same thing. (Though I do have 2 more Draik goals :whistle: One Chocolate for my FFQ, and a Draik MP/Maraquan PB for my sea account.) But I'd love to get a Draik Egg and surprise one of my friends with it. Divya was great with helping me get Aitvara's egg.

Haha I'm one of those people that just had to get my hands on a Krawk! xD I'm not a big fan of Krawks but I fell in LOVE with Island Krawks and that's what I'm aiming for x3

I feel all warm and fuzzy just finally getting a Draik of my own! I just find them cute and man I have a HUGE weakness for cute things, birds, and islandy things xD

I'm the same Eevee. That's why I always want to keep Aitvara as my active. I love looking at her because I love Draiks (I wanted a Draik due to appearance, not rareness.) and it's a reminder and encouragement to keep working hard at NP hording. :D

I was never a big Krawk fan, but I do love the Camo and Christmas. (That's why I convinced you to paint your Krawk Christmas until you painted it Island. They're adorable.)

The AC is making my Draik Fund take yet another hit. <_< I'm determined to get a good rank, so I'm neglecting my NP making games.

My new goal is to hopefully get my new Draik hatched by Draik Day, which is in September. I'd like her and Aitvara to get to take advantage of the training as much as possible. (Plus, who knows, they might release a color I actually like better than Chocolate. Though if I think that could happen, I ought to wait to hatch her until it's Draik Day since I plan to give her a chocolate/candy related name.)

The AC is making my Draik Fund take yet another hit. <_< I'm determined to get a good rank, so I'm neglecting my NP making games.

Ugh, tell me about it. I'm making on average about 10k Np instead of 30k. Oh well, with my rank I should be able to sell off the Prize shop PB for a few million.

If it wasn't for Habitarium, I'd be way further down. I usually average about 60-100k a day with games. Now, I'm good good if I get 20k. At this rate, my next Draik will be a ways off, since prices are up still.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to revive the Lair!! :king:

My NPs earning has gone wayyyy down since habitarium stopped working too well...it lagged so much i couldn't do anything while running it. :/ Ah well.

Anybody else do Food Club lately? I'd like to start betting again so I can have an income at least some days :laughingsmiley:

I'm excited though; I'll be trading for a Krawk on July 1st!! :D I'm trading Clu for him; I morphed him into a mutant Acara already and everything :wub_anim: Although i'm starting to reconsider using the character I had planned in my app for Sirvik...it just wouldn't feel right. Plus the Krawk i'm getting is Grey currently, which is actually really cute. I'll have to see. Maybe I'll just start lending him out :P

Yay! Thanks Manta! :D

My Draik Fund has been increasing a bit, slowly. The AC is taking up nearly all of my usual game playing time. I'm anxious to get Aitvara painted Faerie. I really think she'd look great in her current customization, painted Faerie:

4.png

And yes, she's sick right now. :laughingsmiley: The Healing Springs has only been giving her HP.

That's awesome Manta! I can't wait to see him. :D

No problem!! :D

Ooh, when do you plan on painting her? She's gonna look great!! I love that BG; once GB caps come out i'm totally gonna try and trade for one :laughingsmiley:

Might as well show off Jet ^_^

4.png

Btw, you can make it so that she doesn't appear sick in the picture ;) You know how you change the last number to a 4 to make it big? Well, change the second to last number to a 1, and she'll appear healthy again! :D

happy:

4.png

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/o3896zd8/1/4.png

sad:

4.png

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/o3896zd8/2/4.png

angry:

4.png

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/o3896zd8/3/4.png

sick:

4.png

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/o3896zd8/4/4.png

Hope that helps!! :D

Thank you! I didn't know how to change it to show her happy. :D I changed it.

She looks great! The dress looks gorgeous on the Royal Boy color.

When I get more NC, I might either try again for the game, and see if I can get both sets of wings, and the Cloud Staff, or I might just try trading for them. Those were the only other things I really wanted, but didn't get.