Draik Lair

Spritzie

He knew better. He knew he'd have to face me again after taking my name... :whistle:

Yes I am. She will be Faerie. Once I get back over 10 million, I'll be buying her a Desert PB, then I'll be using the Faerie PB in my SDB.

Thank you. :D No I didn't. Last week, a member here zapped him and then saw that I wanted a Robot Ixi on the Dream Pet thread and offered him to me.

I restocked on a "Dripping Ink Frame" and I have no idea how much it's worth since none are in the Shop Wizard and no one has a price set in the TP haha xD

You're so close Spritzie! I honestly can't wait to see Aitvara Desert and Faerie x3

I can't wait! I'm nearly tempted to go get a Desert PB now, but I want to get the 1 million HT avatar next Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll be to 10 million by then.

I'm so excited to finally have her painted Faerie. I'll probably leave her Desert for a little bit to enjoy that before I finally drag the Faerie PB out of my SDB.

Oh, Discount day is next wednesday? I guess I have to wait one more month then xDD *shakes fist at 59 month shield*

I think I've decided my next big NP goal is to save up for a Camo Krawk instead of a second draik. But it feels weird to talk about that in the Draik Lair :laughingsmiley: Jetalle is fairly permanent in terms of her color and customization so I don't know hahaha :P I don't want to leave DL :(

ooh I totally forgot about the contest!! i'm gonna go vote for that now

Yep. It's the 3rd Wednesday of every month. On the 100k one, you only save 3k. On the 1 million you save 30k, and you save 300k on the 10 million one. So I'm definitely waiting.

Camo Krawks are cool. If I got a Krawk, I'd probably go with Maractite.

You don't have to leave DL because you get a Krawk. You have a Draik, and you're still a fan of Draiks. It doesn't matter if you're currently working towards one or not.

Yay! And tell everyone you know to vote. :P I want to get as many votes as possible.

Oh okay!! *phew* I guess it was weird because i was saving for mutant draik since I got here pretty much, and then kinda just...stopped lol :P

Hmm. I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna plunk down the NPs on getting the avatars. I'd like to up my av count a little more before I start dropping NPs on that kind of thing. *still doesn't have the bag of peanuts avatar :P* I'm working on NQII, Edna, and Illusen at the moment :D

My focus was on obtaining dream pets the past few months; now that I'm pretty much done with that (WOO!!!) I just need something to do while saving up for my Krawk. So I figure avatar collecting works. I also plan on working on my trophies.

I'm feeling bleh though because Jetalle's design is starting to REALLY bore me. I dunno, I always tend to design really stoic characters and then get bored with them. I need more whimsical people. I think Shy is going to end up being a silly character, but Tiburon is going the I'M SO STOIC IT HURTS route :P

Anybody else having this problem?

Hmm... Well I have the Bag of Peanuts (From the Wishing Well) but I don't have the avatar... :whistle:

As for character designs, I COULD probably think of something for my three pets (have a Medieval thing in mind) but then I'm trying to take up JanieDean's character of being the labrat and being all futuristic and stuff. Also, it doesn't help that I'm big on procrastination.

Manta, maybe you can try the 'sophisticated English-lady' look? :P

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked Draik Egg prices again. They're still in the 14.5-15 million range. I guess it makes me feel better, because I've been wasting too much NP on the new wheel and I want time to build back up.

I'll probably be waiting on getting Aitvara a Desert PB for a bit longer. I need to do some serious rebuilding.

I just checked Draik Egg prices again. They're still in the 14.5-15 million range. I guess it makes me feel better, because I've been wasting too much NP on the new wheel and I want time to build back up.

I'll probably be waiting on getting Aitvara a Desert PB for a bit longer. I need to do some serious rebuilding.

Draik Morphing Potions and Transmogrification Potions are still 15 million and up. Hopefully by the time I get to 15 million (which will be a looong time) the price will go down.

Hooray I'm back x3

Surgery went totally well and now I can see better than 20/20 :laughingsmiley: I still have to wear sunglasses when it gets really bright but at least I can do more things than just lay around doing nothing D:

Already signed up for my AC team and soon going to see all the fuss about yooyuball changing lolz!

How is everyone?

I got my Ice Draik Egg last year from a friend of Team Terror Mountain for my hard work keeping the team motivated. writing for the guild and such. It was a hard choice for the name, so I tried to make is as unisex as possible. Setsuna's a boy and girl's name in Japanese, so after that I hatched her and I've never been happier. ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=SetsunaStratos

4.png

She's gorgeous! And the fact that she's an Ice Draik really fits nicely with the Terror Mountain/AC aspect of you getting her. :D That's so awesome!

I actually remember seeing her last year. I was heavily working towards saving for my Draik (Aitvara was hatched mid-September) and I remembered looking at someone's account from TDN and seeing a newly hatched Ice Draik and it turns out it was yours!

When I hatched Aitvara, I was really hoping for female, because she will be painted Faerie soon, so I was going to have to battle the scientist if she hatched as male.

She looks great! That's a really generous friend you have XD. *Sigh* I wish I had a Draik egg... I keep thinking on trying out the original treasure map for the Draik Egg (there's a small but still possible chance to get one) but I wouldn't want to drain my np, I'm only at 993K. I saw a user who got their Blue Draik Egg from the treasure map and I was like "THERE'S HOPE!" XD

How old is your account? Draik Eggs do stock occasionally at the Almost Abandoned Attic. (As well as the Meridell Food shop.) I'm too slow for restocking, so my only hope is pretty much just saving up for buying one.

O...M...G...I actually got a FFQ!!!!!

I was thinking about signing off too but I thought I would check on the MIYP boards and there it was! Oh maaan x3

I need a "Gothic Korbat Skirt"

I have no idea what to use it for now since the Island brush is deflating :O

Congrats Eevee! Do you plan to leave your Draik Desert?

I hope you didn't already find it. I just bought one and sent it to you.

What are some of the colors you'd like to eventually use for any of your pets?

Awww thanks so much Spritzie :) *huggles* First FFQ and I almost logged off before I got it haha xD

Man...I thought about leaving Uvertira Royal whenever I do paint him royal since I just love the boy's grin :3

I just about have all my dream pets...just wanting to make Atzicitlali Island but thanks to the new wheel, it's deflating!

I don't have the avatar either...but I really don't want to use it unless I'm 100% sure I have all my dream pets xD

I guess I'll save it for now until I decide haha ^^

:D That's so awesome! I'd do the same thing and wait. I thought about getting the avatar, and hoping for another one for my Chocolate Draik, but I don't think I want risk it.

I'm holding off of using my current one. If I get lucky and get another one in that time, I'll get the avatar, and use the second one for my Chocolate Draik.

The new wheel is good. I remember changing my mind about Island when I was picking colors for my Koi quite awhile back.

I hope prices are dropping for Desert as well. I need to get a Desert PB for Aitvara, so I can finally paint her Faerie.