Draik Lair

Spritzie

I need to finish... I'm having a hard time narrowing it to two in some of the categories. Plus the site went down when I was gonna finish yesterday... I'll try and get my votes in tonight. :)

Jetalle is female. Manta wanted her to be the color of Royal Boy, but wanted her actual gender to be female. (She fought the scientist to make her male, then painted her royal, then changed her back to female.)

Hello again DL! Did a few finals this week, more to come next week, and then I shall be free of schooling (until summer school!) xD

I finally voted for the Draiks too :laughingsmiley:

PLUSSSSSS I decided to get the Island Cybunny Morphing Potion for 2.6 million, pretty cheap thank goodness and finally get my FIRST ISLAND pet :3

4.png

Now I finally have an islander to help support Mystery Island with me on the boards ^^ *hugs Faith* She's been blue for so long xD

Oh cute! I love island pets, but the paint brush is too expensive...

I know right...if it wasn't for the price, I would so get a whole family of island pets x3

At least a lot of the morphing potions are cheaper than the paint brush if you're really interested ^^

Well, I wanted an island Ogrin for the longest time, but I'm happy with my shadow. It seems like there aren't morphing potions for the ones I like the best.

How's everyone's Draik Fund progress? I haven't recovered much from my Royal PB for Aitvara, as I've been busy, then been doing some spending.

But the good news is that the prices of Draik Eggs have started going down a bit. They're in the 14.75-15 million range now.

Ugh! 14 still :sad02: I'm just reaching 7 almost so it seems like every time I think I'm 1/2 way I never get there. But I've been going super slow earning lately too. I just haven't felt like playing games much and I've been kind of sick so I guess that wasn't helping me to be proactive.

I know. They're still way too expensive, but they are going down at least. And slow enough I have time to earn more. Hopefully by the time I get to what I want to spend, they'll be that low again.

I'm up to 647k. The Habitarium really helps with earning NPs.

Draik Morphing and Transmogrification Potions are also really expensive. There more then 15 million NPs! Hopefully they'll go down in price in the future.

I also can't seam to find a Red Draik Morphing Potion.

I tend to check for eggs, as opposed to the MPs. Recently, it seems the MPs are more expensive. I would figure the eggs would be. I wanted an egg so I could experience hatching one.

There seems to be a shortage of Draik MPs. Recently, when I've searched eggs, there's quite a few, then very few, if any, MPs on the TP.

I'm still just over 10 mil... I bought a Nerkmid for the avatar and then got back up over 10 mil. The thing is, I told myself I'd get a few avatars when I hit 10 mil, but now I'm having a hard time spending NP. o_O

Haha, I consider you guys all amazingly rich! I have a pityful 755k in the bank XD. I think the reason why those Draik MP's are more expensive than eggs because with MP's, you get to keep that well thought-out name that you have saved for a long time. If you hatch an egg, you have to come up with a name as well, and now VW/W named pets are hard to come up with.

My dream Draik(s) would be painted Mutant, Zombie, or Royal. :)

I just got back over 9 million. I sold some stock for a few hundred thousand last night. I think the only other big purchase I'll make is the 1 million avatar from the Hidden Tower. (Though I'd like to be back up to 10 million before I do that. But I'm waiting until the discount day, so I have a while.)

If you're creative, well-named pets aren't that hard to come up with. I hatched my Draik, Aitvara, last September, and I was actually surprised her name was still available. It was the singular form of the Slavic term for mythological flying fiery serpents. And it turned out, Aitvaras was taken, but not Aitvara.

Haha, I consider you guys all amazingly rich! I have a pityful 755k in the bank XD.

You're richer than me. I only have 648k.

I'm using a MP/TP as opposed to an Egg because I wanted to make sure I get the right gender and name.

Hopefully the'll be more MPs/TPs when I go to buy one.

There's ways around the gender/name issue.

With the gender, if it's the wrong one, you can battle the scientist. (If you have the lab ray.) If you don't, if you wanted, I could battle him on my account and switch genders for you, then transfer it back.

And with the names, unless you have your heart set on one (I avoided even looking until the day before I got the Egg.) you just make a list of a few names you like that are available, then right before you hatch the egg, make sure the one you want is still available. (And don't tell ANYONE.) I think Divya was the only one that knew the name ahead of time for my Draik.

There's ways around the gender/name issue.

With the gender, if it's the wrong one, you can battle the scientist. (If you have the lab ray.) If you don't, if you wanted, I could battle him on my account and switch genders for you, then transfer it back.

And with the names, unless you have your heart set on one (I avoided even looking until the day before I got the Egg.) you just make a list of a few names you like that are available, then right before you hatch the egg, make sure the one you want is still available. (And don't tell ANYONE.) I think Divya was the only one that knew the name ahead of time for my Draik.

I didn't know/realize this when I created RanshaoRyu.

Maybe I'll hatch my next Draik, if decide to get another one.

The reason draik MPs/TPs are more expensive than eggs is because of the PC. The reason that draik eggs/potions are so expensive in the first place is because of the purge, people are creating real names as basic pets, morphing them into draiks, and then trading them. People who don't care about real names/real words then buy up the eggs because the potions are being bought by PCers. So then the price of everything goes up. But now the purge has been over for about a month, and many of the names have been already morphed/traded, so the heat is cooling down on the prices :D

A bunch of people knew Jet's name because I made a board on the PC to help pick it right before I hatched her xDDD I was scared that someone would take it lol but I made it in time!! :)

Wow. I didn't know that about the prices. That does make sense though.

I didn't want to risk it, because I loved the name Aitvara, so I only told Divya because I knew she wouldn't do anything about it. Oh, and my husband knew, but he wouldn't dare.....

That's the conclusion that I've reached based on hanging around the PC while I was trading for Tiburon and Shy :) Out of all the theories I've heard, it makes the most sense to me. The two events are certainly correlated though :D

Aitvara is indeed a gorgeous name!! Haha I'm glad your husband didn't steal it lol :laughingsmiley:

Are you still planning to paint her Faerie?

Also, nice robot ixi :O Did you zap him yourself?

I'm almost at 2 million again haha! I bought the Island Cybunny MP early mainly because it was very cheap. Usually they go for 4+ million and I found one for 2.6 million so I guess I got lucky to get it cheaper.

Man...I still remember having thought of the original name for Uvertira reserved when I was randomly coming up with names. My ORIGINAL plan was to name him Gavric since I was surprised that name wasn't taken :O But I named my Lutari that x3 After that, I wanted Berkholt and that name wasn't taken for a good year until a few months BEFORE I got my Draik >.<

Coming up with a VWN/VN isn't too bad since there's so many languages out there ^^ Uvertira means "Overture" in Croatian. So if you ever want a nice name, you can try out different languages!