Draik Lair

Spritzie

Ryuusei, look into some food related items. Like there's some bakery type NC BGs I'm considering for my Chocolate Draik. I plan to trade for a Candy Cane Snowflake Wand for her as well.

Manta, if you like the Scorchio, keep her. You're good with saving, and like Wembly said, you can save up for another Draik, but getting another UC pet will be a lot harder.

You guys are right :yes: I'm gonna keep advertising her to the end of the month, and if I don't find an offer that wows me, I'm just gonna keep her :D

But trading is a really useful way to advertise for the BC, so I'm gonna stick with it for now :P

Sometimes it makes me sad to have to advertise so much to win in the BC but I guess that all the effort pays off if you win. I haven't entered anyone in a while because I don't look forward to the advertising part. <_<

Sometimes it makes me sad to have to advertise so much to win in the BC but I guess that all the effort pays off if you win. I haven't entered anyone in a while because I don't look forward to the advertising part. <_<

I stopped participating in the BC because of this.

Maybe I'll join it again once I get my gallery/user lookup trophies.

Yeah, the advertising is annoying. But I'm not good enough yet to get into the AG, so I figure I'll keep BC spamming, and maybe my art will improve over time, so I'll be able to start entering the AG :D

In other news, I finally picked a petpet for Tibs; a lovely Ukali :D I debated for a while but it fits his character just perfectly!! I'm writing a story about them, and hopefully it'll get into the Petpet Spotlight! ^_^

Draik Lair's been lagging in posts a lot lately, hasn't it...Is it because draiks got so ridiculously expensive again? :guiltysmiley:

Speaking of draik lair, did I miss all the draik customizations or did we still not do anything with them yet? Because I would really like to see them since stupid egg prices are so high I'm technically not 1/2 way yet. <_<

Draik Lair's been lagging in posts a lot lately, hasn't it...Is it because draiks got so ridiculously expensive again? :guiltysmiley:

Everyone's been really busy. I've even been busy at work recently, which isn't common. :( I think our activity will pick up again once school is out. I know a lot of members are getting ready for finals and such.

And Draik Eggs are still insane, last I checked. (Not to mention, I just spent 300k last night on a Nerkmid.)

Speaking of draik lair, did I miss all the draik customizations or did we still not do anything with them yet? Because I would really like to see them since stupid egg prices are so high I'm technically not 1/2 way yet. <_<

I'm going to put it on hold for a little bit. Anisha is MIA. Divya made a status that she's not going to be here at TDN and I'm still trying to reach her on Neopets. Once I talk to her, I'll get it going.

EDIT: Actually, there's been enough waiting. We're going to go ahead with it.

The Draik Lair's Draik contest is officially closed to new entries.

I'm working on gathering the entries, then I will make a voting post. :D It should be up this afternoon.

Everyone's been really busy. I've even been busy at work recently, which isn't common. :( I think our activity will pick up again once school is out. I know a lot of members are getting ready for finals and such.

And Draik Eggs are still insane, last I checked. (Not to mention, I just spent 300k last night on a Nerkmid.)

I'm going to put it on hold for a little bit. Anisha is MIA. Divya made a status that she's not going to be here at TDN and I'm still trying to reach her on Neopets. Once I talk to her, I'll get it going.

EDIT: Actually, there's been enough waiting. We're going to go ahead with it.

The Draik Lair's Draik contest is officially closed to new entries.

I'm working on gathering the entries, then I will make a voting post. :D It should be up this afternoon.

Finally! the wait is over! and man when will the prices go down on those eggs its killing them.....

It's going to take some work to get things right for voting. (I want to have a small image that links to the DTI site, so that the animation can be seen, and seen full-size.) So I'm working on that now. Voting will probably end up being posted tomorrow morning.

Also, for those that entered, don't worry when I say I'll be linking to DTI. We have a Draik Lair DTI account, and I've saved all the entries to that account, with generic names so that there will be no way to tell who made what. :D

haha that's the same thing I was thinking... I don't remember all of what I did. I guess if it's super familiar, that's a good sign...

I can't wait to vote! That's awesome that we're finally going to vote! :D

Wooo I am so excited to see these entries!! :D

To be honest, I've been thinking about trading Jet away for a UC as well...I like that you can't dress up UCs, because it means I don't need to buy NC to make them look how I want them to...I can just draw them :P I wonder what I can get for her :P

Fails. :( (On me. Or work.) I will do everything in my power to get voting posted before I leave work at 1pm, but I've been here for an hour and I have a long list of To Do's for today. I will get it posted today, I promise. Hopefully it will be posted before 1pm, but if not, it will be sometime today.

Awww. But I like Jet. :( She's so pretty! I'd hate to see her go. What UC could you get for her though. (Starts plotting for my next Draik....)

Psst! I'm late, I know, but getting the images set up for voting took me over 5 hours. But voting it up!

Hello there! I'm new to the Draik Lair :)

Is it weird for me to suddenly pop into the conversation? :P

Manta- Don't trade her! She's so pretty! I just love the wig. Although, I remember I did once just ask on the boards what I could trade for my pets, not that I ever would.

Spritzie- Don't you just hate that feeling of pressure when trying to cram something into a certain amount of time? XD I know I do it all the time with homework...

Omg I'm so in love with the siggy Airiya made me x3 I lovez it and it's perfect for the Altador Cup whenever I sign up for Mystery Island :laughingsmiley:

Awww don't trade her Manta x3 She's been through such much with you and we love her presence ^^ If you're really sure about trading her though...make sure it's really want you want alright.

I have like 2 weeks left of schooling and getting ready for my first class right now haha xD At least all my presentations are done...now for finals >.>

Hahaha fiiiiiiine you guys win :P Unless someone offers me a WN UC Darigan Bori, then I'm totally going for it. But that's probably not gonna happen. I'm trying to trade Min for a Dari Bori but I haven't gotten any interest :(

Yay! I'm glad you're keeping her, even if just for now.

Liz, my husband and I discussed it, and he thought that if someone honestly thought their entry was the best, they should be able to vote for it. Since everyone can be trusted to not be unfair about it and vote for themselves just because, I think it's okay to have the ability to vote for yourself.