Draik Lair

Spritzie

Your avatar and siggy are very impressive Spritzie :laughingsmiley: Kinda makes me wish I could make my own cute little eevee one xD

Thankfully summer will be coming soon and we can all enjoy ourselves more! Possibly have more time for some serious np earning ^^

Thank you! :D I think they're amazing. If you click the link under my signature, it will take you to the post of the member here that made it for me. :D She's taking requests, so you could get an Eevee set.

Sadly, I can't wait to get back to work tomorrow, since that's when I get my serious earning done.

By the way, I did my next successful NC trade :laughingsmiley: They wanted something from the mall and gave me a retired background! Plus, thanks to the new wig I got from Blumaroll, my Aisha looks so pretty with her gothic customization ^^ I don't know if I should leave her red or paint her white though...any advice DL?

4.png4.png

They look gorgeous! Personally, I'd stay with Red for your Aisha. White would be too bright, I think, and it would actually detract from the theme. Now Shadow would be nice, but I do like red.

Yeah on the website where you can try out outfits and colors, I was trying a lot of different colors for her and I thought Shadow and Skunk to an extent looked very nice too ^^ I'm just not sure x3

Also, what was with the sparkles whenever I customize them? O.o

Hm...an eevee set would look really nice :3 I'll check it out whenever I get done with chores around the house ^^

I just looked at her and her customization on DTI, I think Skunk would be ideal. I think White is too bright, and Shadow is too dark. But while Skunk is dark, the white around the eyes, tail and ears breaks it up and makes a really nice contrast.

I wondered the same thing with the sparkles. I couldn't figure out why it only showed up for Faerie Draiks, and not other colors, awhile back. I think it's just for fun.

I've been wondering about the sparkles too. DTI seems to be mad weird lately :P I believe we've switched to the beta server too

Personally, I think you should leave your Aisha red. Basics can be awesome too!! :)

also GUYS LOOK WHO I TRADED FOR!!! :D

4.png

I'm starting to think, no matter how close I am to my Draik Egg, I won't be getting it anytime soon. :( Life and work is seriously working against me. (I'm going to be busy from 8-4 this week, training a new employee. Since they don't have a badge, they can't even leave the work room without me.)

But it looks like Draik Eggs might be coming down in price. The only one on the TP with a price, is 15 million. Most Draik MPs are at 16.5 million and above though.

Thanks Eevee! :D Yeah, I'm really happy! :) They appear to be popular so I'm hoping for some good offers. I think I get one more trade this month, unless the transfer I rejected doesn't count <_< Now comes the waiting for offers again :P

Ouch, I hope prices come down. I wonder if prices will go up for the summer though, seeing as all the kids will be done with school and spending more time on Neo. I anticipate another price fall come winter :/

Guess what guys - with selling a stock today that reached 300%, I now have 10.2 million! I reached my 10 million goal! whohoo!!!!

hm... now do I go on a massive spending spree or be a miser? :laughingsmiley:

Oh! That's so cool! You finally reached the ten million mark along with the highest level of interest! Yay! I'm only on my 2 million mark... well about to... Anyway, any tips for the Stock market? I'm awful at it! All my stocks are bankrupt! Haha

Thanks guys! This has been my goal for a looooong time and I never thought it would come!

haha, I'm not sure I could part with that much for a Draik. Maybe if I saved another 10 million first...

The stock market is easy. Just buy 1000 shares of a stock that's at 15 NP every day. Then, you have to wait and be patient. It can take a while for stocks to shoot up. I had 8000 shares of this particular stock, so I made a nice profit. Depending on how patient you are, wait until it's at 200% (45 NP) or 300% (60 NP) to sell. I try to wait until 300%, but sometimes I get impatient when it's between 200% and 300%. :laughingsmiley:

There are a lot of my stocks that are pretty low. I have about 2 million NP invested right now because I buy every day. Just don't sell your stocks when they're below 15 NP, and you'll make a profit. :yes:

:laughingsmiley: I know what you mean Liz. I was worried that once i had the NP, I wouldn't be able to part with 10+ million for a Draik either. It was hard to be extremely low on NP again, but worth it. :D

Congrats Liz!! :D That's awesome!! :) I just hit 3m the other day. Here's hoping that NATN goes back up and breaks 60!! :laughingsmiley:

I keep being tempted to buy new stuff for Tibs but I still have no idea what to get him. And now that I have Minoa_ I'm tempted to trade her for a Camo Krawk or something because they are just GORGEOUS!!! Ugh!! I can't decide if I want to get into the UC domain or just stick with aiming for Draiks and Krawks. I miss RedImp, lol :P

Any advice on a BG or petpet for Tibs?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Tiburonuq

Eh, I don't think the lab is worth it. :/ The chances of getting cool changes are so low, and the stat buildup is so gradual. I think it's worth it for the people who bought theirs years ago and have been zapping the same labbie for ages. But in general, I just don't think it's worth the current price.

And *sigh* at Draiks being so expensive. My friends over at N_A suspect that it's because of the purge, everyone and their mother wants to trade their name for a DUCK or morph the RN that they got into a draik :P

How much is the lab ray now?

1-1.2M, if I recall correctly. It just doesn't seem worth it :guiltysmiley:

Bleh. I want to find a cool offer for Min but at the same time I kinda want to keep her...she's the first scorchio I've ever owned in 10 years of Neo :P meeeeeep I don't know what to do!! I don't really want to trade her away but I kinda want another draik :P

Hey guys! I'm still trying to figure out what I should call my future female choco draik. Oh and help with my perfect costume for her would be appreciated :) I still need the Sun Shower (buyable) and the Elegant Ballroom Background... (or if you want Royal PB and Desert PB). Can you guys help me find some :) Thank you!