Draik Lair

Spritzie

Hi guys! It seems that the Food Club is worthy as a part of my dailies. I get like 50K and up profit everyday. Anyway...

@Miss Spritzie... I checked the prices and did some estimating. It seems that the prices won't be going down anytime soon, why not just buy a Royal PB and the Desert PB right now. The lowest price of Desert PB I found on the TP is 2.4 million. I saw a 2.2 M one in the auctions. Combined with the solid price of the royal pb that would be around 4 million. Which is partial and pretty good already compared to the 16 million for the Draik Egg... Might as well get the PBs now since you can easily gain that 4 million back :D

That's actually a path I need to take now since I'm also aiming for Draik wearables. That including the PB is like more than twice of what I have now. Currently I have 1.4 million. Aiming for 2 million currently. Shouldn't be that hard since I am able to collect like 100K a day right now... With my current progress in my Habitarium, I'll reach Level 50 in less than 3 weeks. Which will probably add like 50K of income a day.... LoL! And with my progressing restocking ability, I'll be able to make a profit of 300K in that 3 weeks. Pretty big actually... Combined with Food Club earning that adds up to like 80K a day. So... 100K a week for shop, 560K a week for games, 350k a week for Habitarium and 640K a week for Food Club... That's 1.74 m per week. Pretty big! LoL! Yay! And I'm almost positive I can get my egg at the AAA :D

Hi guys! It seems that the Food Club is worthy as a part of my dailies. I get like 50K and up profit everyday.

Hi Ryuusei! Welcome back.

Do you any good guides for beginners at Food Club? It will help me with earning NPs.

I haven't found any prices for Draik Morphing/Transmogrification Potions on the TP, except for one person who's asking for 16 million for a Draik Pink Morphing Potion. I wish people would put prices! I didn't find any in auctions.

Hi Sarafina! Here's a good guide to explain the FC: http://www.neopets.com/~Jawsnapper0991. As for the bets, I use the neodaq tool and Jamila's (http://www.neopets.com/~Jamila233) I usually use the neodaq tool to make my own bets. I got lucky the other day and got 80K :D

I'm holding off for a bit and hoping prices go down. They can change fairly quickly. When I hatched Aitvara in September, I paid 12 million. A couple months later, Manta paid in the area of 10 million for hers.

Ooh Aitvara is gorgeous!!! Congrats!! :D

My trade for the UC faerie xweetok turned out to be a scam...so I'm back to looking for trades. Sigh. At least I managed to avoid losing my Draik. :P

Well, someone offered me their UC Baby Kougra. One of their OTBs was listed as a WN UC Faerie Xweetok, so I asked if we could three way trade. This is when it started getting sketchy. The other two users spoke English badly, probably through google translate. The owner of the Kougra told me to transfer my Draik to him, and the Xweetok would then be sent to me. I asked if I could trade for the Xweetok, and then they'd trade between themselves, but he said that couldn't happen, for whatever reason. I didn't like the idea of going first on a non-pet-to-pet transfer, so I asked what the name of the Xweetok was. The owner wouldn't tell me, and wouldn't even say the account it was on because it was a "secret account." Now I'm getting really nervous because about every five minutes, both of them are neomailing me, "Go to trade, Manta?" and it just felt creepy. I realized at some point that they were probably the same person (they were always online in intervals, so I assume the dude was switching back and forth; also, they had remarkably similar writing styles. Also, at one point the Baby Kougra owner said "my" faerie xweetok, so that really tipped me off) and told them I wouldn't trade unless they neomailed me from the account that the faerie xweetok was on. They never did, but continued neomailing me telling me to "send Draik over." Now i'm just ignoring them.

I'm not sending my draik somewhere unless I know I'm getting something in return. And the only way to guarantee that is a safe pet-to-pet trade, with a pet that I KNOW exists!!!

Congrats on the royal color Spritzie :laughingsmiley: I noticed the color when I was playing in the Habitarium teehee x3

How is everyone and their Draik goals going? =D

Thank you! I was getting tired of baby, and wanted to be able to customize her again.

I'm at just above 9.15 million, after the Royal PB. Once I get over 10 million again, I'll be getting Aitvara a Desert PB, while I wait for Draik Egg prices to go down.

Ooh Aitvara is gorgeous!!! Congrats!! :D

My trade for the UC faerie xweetok turned out to be a scam...so I'm back to looking for trades. Sigh. At least I managed to avoid losing my Draik. :P

Thanks! :D

I'm sorry it turned out to be a scam, but I'm glad you didn't go through with it. I had someone try to do a 3-way trade for my Krawk, and I definitely turned it down.

Also, here's Aitvara currently:

4.png

Thank you :D The lava pit was my husband's idea.

Divya suggested getting the Royal and Desert PBs while I was waiting for Draik Egg prices to go down, that way I could keep saving, instead of waiting until I got the NP, then waiting for them to go down, then having to save again for the PBs.

If I remember correctly, I suggested some of those too... The amount of NP needed for my goals is 22 million. >1 million NP for the Lab Ray. about 4.5 million for the PBs, and >16 for draik egg. But if I snag a draik egg, I'll save millions. :D

I don't even want to know what my goals are going to cost.

Once I get my Chocolate Draik, I need a Draik MP for a Koi, to then paint Maraquan for my sea side account.

Then there's the Maractite PB for Spritzie. (My Shoyru.)

So cute with the lava pit, it really fits in well like it was part of the background. And I'm sure Aitvara is happy not to be baby any more :king:

Draik fund wise, I have been slacking, and I bought one of those freezers from the daily dare for the battledome that set me back around 400k :* but I did get the Adam avatar the other day finally since it was under 6mil which was nice.

Side note: I feel like I missed the bandwagon on awesomely matching sig and avatar combos, maybe I should update like all the cool kids.

I've been slacking too. I've been spending more than normal. I bought a Zombie PP PB for a Spyder for my husband. Then the Royal PB. And I haven't been able to play as many games the last few weeks since a lot has been going on at work and home. My Draik Fund is now down to nearly 9 million.

I've been slacking ... Fund is now down to nearly 9 million.

Haha, this makes me laugh, gee what a slacker with only 9mil :laughingsmiley: haha, no I know what you mean but it still makes me laugh because you are like a crazy np making machine.

Haha, this makes me laugh, gee what a slacker with only 9mil :laughingsmiley: haha, no I know what you mean but it still makes me laugh because you are like a crazy np making machine.

Well, considering I was at 11 million not too long ago... :laughingsmiley: And the last couple weeks, I've been doing good to make around 15-20k a day. Today, I've made about... 15k.

Today I made...0np...I played Neoquest II today a lot so I guess technically I got like 200np or something from beating one of the bosses but still. I still have so far to go before I beat the game :mellow: I never realized how long the game actually is, shesh, I guess this is one of the reason I've never played before. Still need those avatars though.

I haven't played either NQ in awhile. I need to finish the first one still.

I really need to start learning to restock, or at least do some restocking at the Garage Sale, but I always forget to.

I missed 1/2 price day this month so I really have nothing left in my SDB to sell that is of value sadly. I usually rely on the stuff I've restocked on 1/2 price day to last me for a profit for the whole month but fail on my part. Also my stocks have all been down and I keep forgetting/losing at food club so its been a dry month on savings.

Your avatar and siggy are very impressive Spritzie :laughingsmiley: Kinda makes me wish I could make my own cute little eevee one xD

Thankfully summer will be coming soon and we can all enjoy ourselves more! Possibly have more time for some serious np earning ^^

I also do not play Neoquest that much... I have awful luck and patience anyway.

Slacking? WoW! 9 million O.o... Well... a few weeks ago I have like 700K now... no more slacking. I have 1.7 million right now... I earn about 100K or less a day but always more than 30K... So yeah... I'm on my way!

I love Neoquest! I'm still playing the first one on InSaNe! mode...training carefully so I don't get killed >.>

By the way, I did my next successful NC trade :laughingsmiley: They wanted something from the mall and gave me a retired background! Plus, thanks to the new wig I got from Blumaroll, my Aisha looks so pretty with her gothic customization ^^ I don't know if I should leave her red or paint her white though...any advice DL?

4.png4.png