Draik Lair

Spritzie

Woo, I'm excited! :D It's almost April, and then I'll be able to trade again :)

Hoping to trade RedImp28_the_2nd for a more WN draik or krawk...have had a few offers but nothing firm yet

Would you try for a basic color? Or the best color that's well-named?

Draik Egg prices just keep going up, the closer I get to being able to get one. <_< Divya checked the other day, and Basic Draik Eggs are up to 16 million.

o_O that is no good at all :sad02: and I thought that my 6.3 was a good start, maybe I won't feel as guilty about buying a baby paintbrush for one of my new chombies. I was really trying to wait but the pb is only 600k compared to the apparently extra 10mil that I need for an egg, it doesn't seem that significant.

Would you try for a basic color? Or the best color that's well-named?

Draik Egg prices just keep going up, the closer I get to being able to get one. <_< Divya checked the other day, and Basic Draik Eggs are up to 16 million.

Mostly looking for a WN pet, as I'm having trouble finding any at all :/ I have almost 2.5M in the bank that I can use to paint, if necessary, and I wouldn't be able to put the pet on my main until May anyway, so I'll have time to save up more

Ugh really? That stinks :( Sounds like TNT needs to up the restock rate in the AAA...

Spring Break hooray! (I know a lot of people already done with theirs but mine just started!)

I finally caught up with 5 days of no Daily Dare, finally defeated Nova Defender and still at gold trophy, and stress free :laughingsmiley:

Really do like your new avatar Manta along with your siggy :)

4.png

^ Plus I'm really liking the AAA clothing this year x3

What games are you behind on Spritzie? I found Nova Defender and that Sandan game taking me forever to beat...ESPECIALLY Nova Defender D: So glad that game is over with...after playing it for days, I learned to defeat enemies nonstop while getting some mad chains on gems to get me the score I needed before level 4! Plus that guide you sent me worked wonders =D

I'm now only 3 challenges behind. I still need Nova Defender, Dubloon Disaster, and Jumpin Gem Heist. (I completed Petpet Cannonball and Turmac Roll a little bit ago.)

So with Nova Defender, you get more points for chains with the gems? Does that mean getting as many as possible, as close together? (Kind of like with Kookia?) Or is it getting so many gems in a row?

I'm now only 3 challenges behind. I still need Nova Defender, Dubloon Disaster, and Jumpin Gem Heist. (I completed Petpet Cannonball and Turmac Roll a little bit ago.)

So with Nova Defender, you get more points for chains with the gems? Does that mean getting as many as possible, as close together? (Kind of like with Kookia?) Or is it getting so many gems in a row?

As in close together :) I never bothered with AAA's score on those lol...

Try to keep the chain going as much as you can before starting another one ^^ I actually learned to keep to music playing while playing Nova Defender just so I can hear when I get hit and especially to hear if my current chain is still going strong!

Try to keep one chain going for a long while when you keep hearing the loud DING sound - meaning you're getting MORE points than possible. Someone beat AAA without having to go to level 4 at all! That's why people want you to get some really good chains during level 3 and then get yourself killed on the last 8 seconds, it's the BEST level to rank up points!

As for Dubloon Disaster, I play this game often so it wasn't too bad but if it gets too hard, just try to destroy two bombs after getting two dubloons and repeat that so that you're getting two dubloons and getting rid of two bombs meaning less to worry! The only thing that can get you is when that random bomb shows up on you xD

Jumpin Gem Heist took me 2 days to do! After practicing a bit, I learned to ALWAYS get ALL the clocks I see! I don't care if you were getting a chain or something, get those CLOCKS! After that, aim for mainly green gems or hit two buckets at the same time and try to get 5 gems. Getting a good chain can get you 1,000 points and catching an extra rock is worth more than one green gem. Keep practicing and it's cake =D

I'm thankfully done all my challenges. Nova Defender was the worst. I'm terrible at Level 3! I always end up dying way too early. I could never get good combos, because I would just keep dying. I did finally get lucky and make it through. Jumpin' Gem Heist is really easy on a slow computer. Play it while your laptop is running on battery.

*is still way behind on Daily Dare* :P

Been trying to trade Imp for a more WN draik...not having much luck. I'm now being pestered by a 13-year old who offered me her WN UC mutant jestsam, and now won't leave me alone <_< I told her she could look for three-way trades, since I'm not interested in Jetsams but she seems to really want my Draik. :/ But now she just keeps NMing me nonstop, offering me FFQs and 8bit chombies -_-

Well, I got some cool offers of a UC Darigan Lenny, or their OTB, a UC Darigan Pteri. No idea of trade value, but they're both cool looking. Both are pretty DN-BN. Also, I've been considered for a DN UC Grey Eyrie, which is just awesome :D So I politely declined the Jetsam's owner. Hopefully she's not too sad about it...I feel bad :(

I hope you can get a decently named Draik for it. Have you gotten any new offers?

My Draik Fund has hit a slow point. I've been so busy trying to catch up with Daily Dare, that I've been neglecting my NP making games. (Except for the really quick ones.) But I guess the longer it takes, the more time there is for Draik Egg prices to go down. 16 million is just WAY too much.

It's definitely difficult to find. You just have to try to be creative when creating pets. That's what I do. Or I'll change a letter to make it available, but making sure it's still clear was it was named, and it doesn't look silly.

I honestly don't think you can. I've never heard of such a thing, but I don't know that it's not actually possible. You can get Draik Transmog Potions in REs.

I've never had a problem creating well-named pets. I just use a random name generator and tweak it until I like it, and it's available :)

Gotta decide on who to trade for...It's almost April, and I don't really like any of my offers :/ Maybe I'll just move Imp to my main and keep her for a while longer till i find something I like

I try to go with a theme of the pet I'm creating, and what I have in mind for it. Otherwise, I check pet pages with unused (supposedly) names. Then when I find one I like, if it isn't available, I change it around.

With Aitvara, I had an idea of what theme I wanted to go with, and I searched. I think I spent about 6 hours going through possible names for her.

Definitely don't rush it. You may miss out on a month's transfer, but it's better to wait for something you like, than to rush, and end up with a pet you don't want and regret trading.

Yeah, that's what I thought...And if I put her on my main, I can always trade later in the month, because my main has three transfers :D

I think I'm gonna go make a board on the PC and shop around a little more

Good luck! I hope you get some good offers. :D

I wish I had a reason to use transfers on my main. I have 5 transfers I never use anymore. I haven't shuffled pets in awhile. The next, and probably last time, will be when I get my Chocolate Draik, and when I get a lab map for my main, so I can get the avatars.