Draik Lair

Spritzie

FYI to everyone...

Pirate Draik Egg just stocked in the Attic (no, I didn't see it or get it :laughingsmiley: , but I heard about it.)

Pirate Draik Egg

1 in stock

Cost: 1,212,307 NP

So... have at least that much if trying to get Draiks in the attic.

I really liked your layout, Eevee, even the background. I didn't find it to be too hard on the eyes. The only thing that I would have suggested to change would be to make the scroll box a couple of pixels larger in height, so that the scroll bar doesn't needlessly appear on the first tab (the one showing your pets)

Who told you that? :O Was it out somewhere.

1,212,307 NP? Okay ... but, wait. I don't have allowance to the attic. :( Me is only 16 months old.

It was posted with the list of items.

That's ok... I think they're almost impossible to get. I've heard from others that autobuyers are a huge problem still, especially with the attic. Just thought I'd add to the Draik egg pricing for the attic.

Yeah... when I tried to do a search for prices of Draik eggs to verify what I had heard before, I found a site for ABs. Also, a lot of times when I refresh, I don't see all the items... I'll be missing one or two or three, usually MPs and the DEs if they RS. (haha, too many acronyms!!!) Now, some of that is my refreshing, but I wonder about

I've been stocking the RS board because I'm thinking about getting into restocking, and the RSers talk about autobuyers... they can usually tell when something is bought by one of those and not another RSer.

By the way, I just found out another way to get a Draik. Have you heard of pound_release? It's a TNT account used to release pets that were caught in the pound years ago. They release pets at 9:47 AM and PM NST.

This is a guide on what pound_release is.

This is a list of pets... there are Draiks on there too.

It's kind of a gamble, because you don't know what pets are released when, but it's worth a try. :)

Ok, this is a total topic change BUT

I've been trying to get into RSing, and today I got my first pretty profitable item (not an UB, but up in the 80k - 90ks), so I'm kinda excited. :D

Now to get the chocolate avatar and an unbuyable... that's my next goal.

Ahhh the Chocolate avvie. Whenever I see a 5000+ item, it is gone in SECONDS. I will never get that avvie. :sad02: But it is so pretty!

As for RSing, what I am doing is I am stocking up on Gourmet Cooking for Your Pet. I am gonna sell them for more in August!

Good luck! I've heard mixed things on whether is going to go high or not... a lot of people are obsessed with RSing it now though. I think it stocks in 7s. There have been a few stocks of it today, but I haven't seen one.

I've been lurking the RS and chat board.

Yeah, I heard about that too. I hope that it does go high! I want to make a lot of np. :evil:

Yes, it does stock in 7s but I always miss all 7. :grrr:

Same here. I used to spend a ton of time refreshing there, but now I have kinda given up. :sad02: I wish that there was another way to get that avatar. :wub_anim:

But they're so shiny and sparkly! You just have to collect them!!!

Well, I guess the chocolate one isn't necessarily shiny or sparkly, but I still want it... :guiltysmiley:

Anisha! You dont know what you are missing! You must become an avatar collector! *drags Anisha to TDN Avatars* Lookie at all of the prettyfulness!

*is dragged* Nooo!! :laughingsmiley: But I am too lazy for avatars. And the Bonju one kills me. x_x

Anisha, you know someone who doesnt collect avvies. *cough cough* But I am glad that you still collect them! And cool, Spritzie! You have a Pink Pet on your side! You should make the pet lookup Valentine themed. They always look good with Pink pets. :wub_anim: