Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thanks Spritzie! :D I love that dress so much hahaha. At this point, Jet is pretty resigned to the fact that she will be dressed up prettily rather than functionally :P

Mmm I can see why!! She's so gorgeous :O How are your savings going at this point? :D

Ooh is that one of the new JJPB items? I've only seen a few, but they look AMAZING!! Those backgrounds are gorgeous. I especially want that new buyable green dress and the DD contacts from today. So much green!! :wub_anim: I'm selling off some of my Magic cards so hopefully I can justify picking up an NC card as a reward for myself soon. But...I need to do something reward worthy first :P Guess I'll try studying for this exam Monday :graduated:

The backgrounds are rather nice for the spring JJPB. I kind of am really amused by the swaying asparagus foreground b)

But Ooo, contacts?!? I just went to look and they are pretty sweet. I think this has sealed the deal for me getting some lulu challenges for the daily dare. I really like the hoodie too but was hesitant to just get the one ticket because its ridiculously more expensive proportionally. I really should re-customize all my pets for the spring, its about time for all the snow to go I think.

hahahaha yeah the asparagus is wonderful. I love how TNT still keeps the same jokes from old Neo going even now :D

Aghhh I know right? I want a pair so badly but rrghhhh. I like a few of the DD prizes (hanging lanterns, cloud staff, fireworks, contacts) so I think by the end of the event, I could at least justify a 5-pack. But that requires me buying NC. And I think the wal mart here is STILL sold out :(

Thanks Spritzie! :D I love that dress so much hahaha. At this point, Jet is pretty resigned to the fact that she will be dressed up prettily rather than functionally :P

Mmm I can see why!! She's so gorgeous :O How are your savings going at this point? :D

Ooh is that one of the new JJPB items? I've only seen a few, but they look AMAZING!! Those backgrounds are gorgeous. I especially want that new buyable green dress and the DD contacts from today. So much green!! :wub_anim: I'm selling off some of my Magic cards so hopefully I can justify picking up an NC card as a reward for myself soon. But...I need to do something reward worthy first :P Guess I'll try studying for this exam Monday :graduated:

I think the dress is one of my favorites ever. Before it retires, I might have to another one, in case I have another Draik in the future that it would look nice on.

Oh come on! Draiks look so gorgeous in dresses and skirts, it's hard to dress them functionally. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah it is. Here's what it looks like

mall_jjpb_fg_popsicle.gif

I love spring/summer stuff. There's so many pretty items for it. And the Popsicles, I must have. I love Popsicle stuff and actually have a purse I use nearly every summer, that's white with brightly colored Popsicles on it.

Oh and my savings, I'm at about 10.5 million right now. :D But unfortunately, Draik Egg prices have got WAY up. Divya checked the other day, and basic ones were going for 14 million.

The backgrounds are rather nice for the spring JJPB. I kind of am really amused by the swaying asparagus foreground b)

But Ooo, contacts?!? I just went to look and they are pretty sweet. I think this has sealed the deal for me getting some lulu challenges for the daily dare. I really like the hoodie too but was hesitant to just get the one ticket because its ridiculously more expensive proportionally. I really should re-customize all my pets for the spring, its about time for all the snow to go I think.

I like the Tunnel of Trees Background the most. It reminds me of the Applewood trees on my grandma's street.

I've been making a list of the NC DD prizes I like. Then up towards the end, I'll see how many I like, so I know how many tickets to get. So far I only have about 5 items on my list.

Oh, it's pretty cute!! :D I can see it working with beach BGs and stuff :)

Geez, really? :( That's disappointing. I haven't checked in ages since I'm nowhere near to one.

but omggggggggggggg guys look who I zapped this morning!! :D :woot:

4.png

spleeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so excited!!! Need more guy clothes but blahhhh he's so cute!!! :wub_anim:

I think it's amazing. Not counting the fact that I love Popsicles, I love the bright colors. :D I'll have to play with some customization ideas with it.

As I've gotten closer I've been checking, or Divya has. And last we checked, they were at 12.5, then 13. :(

Awwww! Congrats! You're lucky he's blue. Mine was zapped into a Green one.

Also, Manta, I'll be getting NC challenge tickets, and I'll make sure I get enough to get the contacts for you, if you don't have NC by then. :) I didn't really like them much, so I can get them for you.

:sad02: Not another person getting a Lutari. Haha, that is so awesome though. I'm just super jealous. And even more jealous because Tagg is stuck as a Peophin :sick01: although he did change to halloween today. One day, Tagg, one day, you shall become a Lutari :wub_anim:

Aw Spritz, I hope the prices don't go up too much more :( When you're looking to buy, let me know, and I'll pitch in some extra NPs :)

And thank you!! I'm hoping to get to Walmart this weekend to buy some other stuff, so I'm crossing my fingers that they'll have NC cards :laughingsmiley: But if not, I'll probably be posting here with sad faces :P

Thanks Wembly! *hugs* I've been hoping for a lutari since I made this account, pretty much. Also I kinda wish we had traded zaps, then you'd have gotten a lutari, and i'd have gotten a Hallo Eyrie like I was zapping for! :P Lol at the neoverse :mellow:

Awww thank you :) I'm probably going to just keep earning, waiting for prices to go down. That way, I can get Aitvara painted Royal and Desert, so I can finally paint her Faerie. (It's hard repeatedly seeing her Faerie PB in my SDB, but not being able to use it.)

Do you have Game Stops there? Or the grocery store, Safeway? Both of those carry them here, and I've never seen either one run out of them.

Haha that is too funny. Oh the irony b)

And uggh to the stupid egg prices going up. I thought I was over 1/2 way there since I've got 6.1 now but apparently I not even 1/2 way :sad02: well, maybe by the time I get to 10 it will be 10 again :rolleyes_anim: one can hope I guess.

*hugs* Well if you need a boost, let me know :) My earning rate is almost nonexistent besides Habitarium right now, so I'd rather see my NPs go to good use :D I can't wait to see Aitvara all finished! :wub_anim:

Unfortunately not :( I go to college in the middle of nowhere, and literally the only store around that carries NC is WalMart. The closest Game Stop that I know of is far enough away that it's too much of a schlep for most people to want to drive there. :sad01_anim:

Aww Wembly you're doing great!! I hope prices go back down soon :)

Oh, you know what I just remembered, that you can get neopets giftcards from Target online and they'll mail them to you if Walmart fails you. I don't know if you have a way of buying stuff online but if you do, then you could always go for that option.

http://www.target.com/s?keywords=neopets&searchNodeID=1038576|1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1&x=0&y=0

Hm. I would totally do Target if I had a credit card...My mom says she's gonna help me sort out my own finances this summer, so maybe then I'll get my own credit card. For now, unfortunately, I don't have one :(

Ooh I hope they go back down to 10 as well...I need to focus on not spending lol. Just spent 110k on buying and painting a Tyrannian Gallion for Leitrim...which will match once I paint him desert :P

Now I need to decide whether I'm gonna sell off my codestones and stuff from training Kia, or use them to train up Imp so I can trade her for a more WN draik... :guiltysmiley:

So question, I went to my inventory after winning today's double dare and in addition to getting the three prizes from the DD, I had a polar chuck costume in there too randomly. Not that I'm complaining or anything because I like free wearables but where the hey did this come from? A random event?

Side note on the credit card thing (don't know how interested you are in getting those cards online, but...) you can get a giftcard from banks like TD or really probably any bank (our mall's giftcards work this way too) that work similar to a credit card, meaning you can use them to make online purchases if desired.

I also found a Homemade Polarchuck Costume in my inventory after completing the Double Dare. Very strange. That was a prize from a Daily Dare in a previous year. I was worried that someone had gained access to my account, and they were taking stuff out of my closet. Luckily, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Manta, your signature and avatar look awesome. I really think that wig looks amazing on Jet. :D

I had to change Aitvara's customization again. I managed to trade for the Dark Valentines Sword a couple days ago, so I made a new customization for her with it. But then today's AAA prize was so awesome, I put her back in her old customization, but added AAA's prize:

4.png

And I'm going to get a hold of Divya tonight, and see about ending our contest. So if you'd like to enter, even just one entry, please try to get it in before the end of the week. We'll have a date set for the end of it, either today or tomorrow. :)

Thanks!! :D I'm so happy I got the wig. Traded my own Valentine sword for it, which was a tough choice but worth it since the wig is totally perfect :D

Awww, Aitvara looks adorable with the garland!! That's a really cool prize...I don't think I'll be able to beat the score though :P

Oh, and I went to Wal Mart yesterday - no dice. I don't think they're stocking the cards anymore cause it's been months. Most of the employees don't even know what they are <_<

It really compliments her outfit. :D

Thank you :D When I saw a preview of it, I was afraid it was going to be Lulu's prize. Just keep practicing, before I decided to try for the avatar, I couldn't score above 500, and I just kept trying, finally got the avatar. Then during last year's DD, I barely got the score (which was 3,500) using a code for more time. Now, I've practiced so much, I can get 12-18k without using the time code. So just keep trying. :yes:

That's too bad. I remember when Neopets stuff used to be everywhere, like Target, Walmart, and Limited Too (a clothing store for young girls.) Now, none of those places have anything. Only Target, Game Stop and some grocery stores have NC cards. (I've never looked at Walmart for them.)

It really compliments her outfit. :D

Thank you :D When I saw a preview of it, I was afraid it was going to be Lulu's prize. Just keep practicing, before I decided to try for the avatar, I couldn't score above 500, and I just kept trying, finally got the avatar. Then during last year's DD, I barely got the score (which was 3,500) using a code for more time. Now, I've practiced so much, I can get 12-18k without using the time code. So just keep trying. :yes:

That's too bad. I remember when Neopets stuff used to be everywhere, like Target, Walmart, and Limited Too (a clothing store for young girls.) Now, none of those places have anything. Only Target, Game Stop and some grocery stores have NC cards. (I've never looked at Walmart for them.)

I'm just not very good at games, and don't really have the inclination to practice more :P They're just not really fun for me

Yeah, the merchandising aspect has definitely declined. All the plushies are gone too... And I think it's just my Walmart that doesn't have them, because I've been to others that stock them consistently (like when I visited my brother's college, the walmart had them) My Walmart is kinda...meh about that sort of thing though. They keep trying to phase out the TCGs too, like magic, yugioh, and pokemon :shiftyeyes_anim:

Haha, walmarts in general don't usually seem all too concerned about restocking things in general. My friend was looking for 5lb weights and the inventory kept telling them they had a box in store on the shelves and then one worked was like oh, yeah we've been out of those for months but since the inventory is wrong it never reorders more :rolleyes_anim: good job walmart, maybe if you've noticed that, you might want to change it?