Draik Lair

Spritzie

LOL Eevee! I tried once or twice, and then I realized that there is no chance I could succeed in winning a Draik Egg. <_< Those people are JUST TOO GOOD!

Btw I got the Tutu and bonus Dress from the MMME! :D The Tutu isnt great, but the dress is kinda cute.

Defintely! *sigh* Only 7 million left to earn! :laughingsmiley:

Me too! The second stages in the upcoming one sound so much prettier than the last one!

It always feels over-whelming in the beginning. I know that's what kept me from trying for a Draik for quite awhile. Once I hit 5 million, I realized that if I worked at it, I'd definitely be able to achieve it. And here I am now, almost a year after I hit 5 million, most the way to Draik # 2.

aghhh guys there's a new capsule in the mall!!! and the LE is a sword!!!

mall_sword_green.gif

I am so sad right now. I even worked extra time yesterday so I could afford a card. curse you wal-mart and your lack of NC :(

I wish I knew too. I'd love a plain broadsword as a buyable in the mall, and I know a lot of other people would too.

Most of the neoswords tend to be more decorative than dangerous though...I wish Jeran's Sword was longer on Draiks...it looks fine on other species but it makes it look like Jet is holding a small knife rather than a longsword lol

I am way too fascinated by weaponry. :laughingsmiley:

I prefer wands. I think the way Draiks are done, they need something in their hands, and wands/staffs are my favorite for that. I must say, the new MME is my favorite as far as staffs. It looks perfect with Aitvara's Regal Altador Dress.

There's not very many weapons released, are there? I know there's a few.

I do like the new wand. I wish I could get NC before it retires but i'm not sure that's gonna happen. I should probably not buy anymore anyways :sad01_anim: I spent $10 Thursday on girl scout cookies, which at the time seemed like a better idea than a $10 NC card but since the sword came out i'm no longer certain that's true

There's a few species-specific NP swords, but other than that, it's just jeran's sword, krawk island adventure sword, Dark Valentine sword, the fish sword, the lightning sword, and a couple of toy/fake looking swords (wooden sword, nutcracker sword, glowing toy sword, the old valentine sword)

The Carnival Wings are gorgeous! I love when they put new wings in the mall. I haven't tried them to see if they look good on any of my pets yet though.

(I did get the Crafting Faerie wings today. I was bored and went to the Faerie Quests area, and it said I had a Crafting Faerie Quest, and it was for the wings.)

They need to release some food related items, now that I'm going to be getting my Chocolate Draik soon. Or I'm going to have to start trading things.

Hooray for the wings Spritzie :laughingsmiley:

I remember a few years ago they had the chocolate hat and more...but they retired D: Hopefully there will be more food-related items for the more "food-like" pets xD

The wings look really good on Krawks so a lot of other pets I tried on! My main four looked pretty with it :3

Oh my! Guess who fell in love with the new Carnival Wings at the NC Mall xD

I bought it for my future Island Krawk :laughingsmiley: They need to start putting more nice clothing for males so my Draik doesn't feel left out :P

They are lovely, arent they? :wub_anim: I dont think I will get them though. They dont match on any of my pets.

Male Draiks are kind of difficult to customize. *gasp* I cant believe I just said Draiks are hard to customize!! :ohno:

They need to release some food related items, now that I'm going to be getting my Chocolate Draik soon. Or I'm going to have to start trading things.

There are TONS of gorgeous Chocolate stuff that have retired! TIME FOR NC TRADING! :D Haha. I enjoy trading. Tis fun. But now I'm out of boxes and I really dont wanna open one of my GB caps...so pooey. :(

speaking of GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE STUFF, look who I just traded for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=RedImp28_the_2nd

I am BEYOND excited right now ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1 :woot: :woot: :king: ^_^ :wub_anim:

Splurged a bit and bought her the red dress and a cute bg since I won't be able to send her to my main until April. But oh well!!! I'm done trading for a while now :D

Thanks Spritzie!! :D Ughh I am BEYOND in love with that wig. So depressed that I didn't trade for the MME yesterday. I've been headdesking pretty much since it morphed :(

Would you be interested in trading for something from my list? *pokes signature* I'm not having any luck on the boards :(

speaking of GORGEOUS CHOCOLATE STUFF, look who I just traded for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

4.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=RedImp28_the_2nd

I am BEYOND excited right now ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1

Splurged a bit and bought her the red dress and a cute bg since I won't be able to send her to my main until April. But oh well!!! I'm done trading for a while now :D

OMGOMGOMGOMG! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Yay! :D

That wig is alright...but from the MME I got an ugly shield. Pooey. <_<