Draik Lair

Spritzie

Oh I should've clarified...My normal sell price is 60 (although usually when i get around to selling, it's at 61 :P) but I'm considering waiting for a higher sell point since it's more than a 1/10th of my total shares.

It went down to 41 though...I'm watching HELT now, at 54 :D That i only have 1k in, so i'll probably just sell for the 60k nps :P

Oh see I have around 11K of HELT (I sold 1000K earlier today because I got impatient). Yeah, I used to have a lot of KSON. I just sell at 60 and don't worry about it. I guess I could wait for more, but there's never a guarantee.

I am so sorry! It must be awful to lose an account. :(

And UGH you guys always get the best stocks! :laughingsmiley: I havent gotten much np except for something I had 2k shares in that went up from 15 to 113. :D[/color]

That's really good! How did you have that kind of patience? I can't wait that long to sell. :guiltysmiley:

Woohoo! I finally got that Jester avatar from King Skarl today xD

I got it last week! I still need the other King Skarl one and the wise king one... I try to do those every day but some days I just don't feel like it.

Oh and Sarafina, that stinks... good luck rebuilding!

Gratz on the avatar Eevee! :D Skarl and Hagan are conspiring against me, I swear lol :laughingsmiley:

On the plus side, I think i'm treating myself to some NC tonight...IF they have it in stock lol. I might try to get some of the new Jubbie prizes like the wig, cause it's just so pretty! :wub_anim: I've heard it trades for INSANE things on the boards...xDD

Spritzie, Aitvara looks gorgeous! :D I have the wand on VeraLinnhe.

4.png

Congratulations on the avvie Eevee! I have yet to get any of the avvies. <_<

Wembly, I didnt wait that long! It went up that high in one night! :D

AHHHH yay for the soon-to-have NC Manta! That wand is definitely worth it. :)

And YAYYYYY for the DD!

:laughingsmiley: I guess that answers the question I left on your profile, Divya. She looks great.

I need to look at Draik colors again. I'm actually thinking I might be second-guessing Faerie for Aitvara. o_O But each time I try things on Draiks, and I end up at Faerie, it looks weird to me.

Woohoo Daily Dare is here! Plus I'm crossing my fingers because if no one beats my score on Jubble Bubble, I could get 3rd place trophy x3

Second-guessing on faerie? :O Oh my, what other colors have you tried for Aitvara then Spritzie?

Faerie xwee looks very pretty by the way :3

I'm crossing my fingers on getting the maths nightmare avatar tonight. I'm currently like 41 or something and I was 30 earlier today so as long as only 9 more people beat me in the next 6 hours I'm good :S I'm more nervous about this than I really should be. It'll pretty much be a miracle if I get it. Also I'm not staying up until 3am to find out either :rolleyes_anim:

And you're debating on faerie :ohno: never thought I'd hear the day. Hehe, though faerie is not my personal favorite in draik form. Looking at the choices again I'm really liking the silver with some colored contacts on that would be awesome, which is a combination I hadn't really considered before, though admittedly I have a long time to decide where I'm going with my color choices (more than likely maractite).

Second-guessing on faerie? :O Oh my, what other colors have you tried for Aitvara then Spritzie?

I know! It's crazy isn't it? I don't know why... I think the little curly thing on it's head is weird to me, where as I'd never noticed it before. And I've discovered it's hard to find nice hats/bows to cover. I'll have to keep looking, because the colors and wings are just gorgeous.

I haven't looked at other colors yet. I know I liked Desert, but not as a final color. I love Maractite.

I'm crossing my fingers on getting the maths nightmare avatar tonight. I'm currently like 41 or something and I was 30 earlier today so as long as only 9 more people beat me in the next 6 hours I'm good :S I'm more nervous about this than I really should be. It'll pretty much be a miracle if I get it. Also I'm not staying up until 3am to find out either :rolleyes_anim:

And you're debating on faerie :ohno: never thought I'd hear the day. Hehe, though faerie is not my personal favorite in draik form. Looking at the choices again I'm really liking the silver with some colored contacts on that would be awesome, which is a combination I hadn't really considered before, though admittedly I have a long time to decide where I'm going with my color choices (more than likely maractite).

Did you get it? It's been 12 hours, and you're now spot 59.

I know. It's just weird. I never thought of anything else, until now. I'd have to look, but I think I'll probably go with Faerie regardless, since the only thing that bugs me, it the hair thing.

I always thought I'd wanted Jet to be Pirate, but i've been pretty happy with RB as her final color :D Though I guess I'm not a huge fan of the Faerie Draik color because it's so specific, it's tough to match.

Also I'm sad...I was supposed to borrow a Snicklebeast at the beginning of the month, but i lost the NM :( Maybe I should just go board hunting? Anybody have one they can pound lend to me? I'd rather not use a transfer if I can avoid it...

I don't plan to go over the top with customizing her, unless it's perfect for her. I like simple. But I might make her Purple for awhile or something, while I debate about Faerie.

:sad02: No I didn't. SO CLOSE and yet so far :sad02: I guess I'll try again next month :sad01_anim:

I can see purple as being a good color for you.

:laughingsmiley: I guess that answers the question I left on your profile, Divya. She looks great.

I need to look at Draik colors again. I'm actually thinking I might be second-guessing Faerie for Aitvara. o_O But each time I try things on Draiks, and I end up at Faerie, it looks weird to me.

Thanks! :D

:ohno: No way! I love Faerie Draiks, but I can definitely see the problem you have with it. I like Purple. That is a nice Draik color and it would be fun to customize. :)

:sad02: No I didn't. SO CLOSE and yet so far :sad02: I guess I'll try again next month :sad01_anim:

I am so sorry! That is so close. :( But it is way better than I will ever do! :D

That's a good point Spritzie...well whatever color you do decide with in the end, she'll be gorgeous beyond compare :3

I managed to get the trophy after all! Third place horray x3 (I got bumped down now but oh well!) and sorry to hear you didn't get the avatar for Maths Nightmare D: At least you can get more practice and improve yourself to maybe even getting in the trophy area :O Maths Nightmare is my dream trophy but I can't get a high enough score for the trophy section xD

I know! It's crazy isn't it? I don't know why... I think the little curly thing on it's head is weird to me, where as I'd never noticed it before. And I've discovered it's hard to find nice hats/bows to cover. I'll have to keep looking, because the colors and wings are just gorgeous.

I haven't looked at other colors yet. I know I liked Desert, but not as a final color. I love Maractite.

I know. It's just weird. I never thought of anything else, until now. I'd have to look, but I think I'll probably go with Faerie regardless, since the only thing that bugs me, it the hair thing.

I like the desert clothes for Draiks a lot, but not the colors so much. Hm, purple might look kinda neat with the Draik clothes, actually.

I just need to figure out something for the curly hair on top. Or make it stop bugging me. It never bugged me before. I don't know how I could possibly not go with Faerie, after all this time.

There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, Spritzie :laughingsmiley: Sometimes after a while, our minds turn towards other things. Like right now, I'm thinking about adopting out my Faerie Bori because her character just isn't striking me any more. I used to love Faerie Boris because of the wing shape and colors, but since I started customizing, it's been more of a hindrance than a help.

That said, would anybody be interested in adopting Alytria if I put her UFA?

There's nothing wrong with changing your mind, Spritzie :laughingsmiley: Sometimes after a while, our minds turn towards other things. Like right now, I'm thinking about adopting out my Faerie Bori because her character just isn't striking me any more. I used to love Faerie Boris because of the wing shape and colors, but since I started customizing, it's been more of a hindrance than a help.

I'm going through something similar now. When I lost my account , :( I was going to create the same pets (2 Lupes and a Pteri. and maybe a Hissi) with similar names.. Now I'm not sure whether I want to create those pets.

That's a good point Spritzie...well whatever color you do decide with in the end, she'll be gorgeous beyond compare :3

I managed to get the trophy after all! Third place horray x3 (I got bumped down now but oh well!) and sorry to hear you didn't get the avatar for Maths Nightmare D: At least you can get more practice and improve yourself to maybe even getting in the trophy area :O Maths Nightmare is my dream trophy but I can't get a high enough score for the trophy section xD

Spritzie, I completely agree with Eevee! :) Even though there is such a thing as destiny...

Congratulations!! Third is amazing! Wow! :O

I'm going through something similar now. When I lost my account , :( I was going to create the same pets (2 Lupes and a Pteri. and maybe a Hissi) with similar names.. Now I'm not sure whether I want to create those pets.

I am so sorry about your lost account. :( I went through a similar thing when I started zapping softyarya again. I just got kinda bored of her being a Purple Koi. *shrug*

Yeah, it happens to everyone at least once. You get the colored pet you always wanted but after a period of time, you start to want something "new" and "fresh" you know ^^ I remember when I USED to really want a faerie bori but now not as much anymore...(lolz ironic now right Manta?) so just keep on saving, take your time and paint her another color of Christmas gets old for you and soon you'll know the PERFECT color for her and you :laughingsmiley:

Daily Dare is going fairly well don't you all agree? :3

I agree daily dare has been fairly easy so far, which worries me, but I am enjoying the amount of wearable we're getting though today's background didn't really look 'faerie-ish' It looked too much like the other super cheap cloud background which was a little disappointing.

Spritzie - Thanks! I like the Mutants and Darigans better than other colors. They look tougher, not so cute as the others.

Manta - Wyvern is a great name for a draik. Good luck saving.

I did't get an FFQ from the faeries either. I would have painted one of my Scorchios Halloween. Maybe...I can afford the PB just not ready to part with so much so soon after buying the draik trans.

I'd love a nerkmid from an RE. My best RE so far has been a Mootix. :D

Hey everyone! I'm just here to ask a question...

How often do people get Draik Eggs?

How often do people get Draik Eggs from the AAA?

When people get it from AAA, why do they sell it at a much higher price. Even though, If I remember correctly, you can get basic colored Draik eggs and even Ice for less than 100,000 NP! No restocker seems generous. No offense to restockers here...

Hey everyone! I'm just here to ask a question...

How often do people get Draik Eggs?

How often do people get Draik Eggs from the AAA?

When people get it from AAA, why do they sell it at a much higher price. Even though, If I remember correctly, you can get basic colored Draik eggs and even Ice for less than 100,000 NP! No restocker seems generous. No offense to restockers here...

Not that often...Draik eggs are REALLY rare at the AAA and merifoods shop.

I don't keep track of AAA too much so I can't give you a proper answer lolz xD

They sell it for so much because of the high demand for them. When people really want something, they are more than willing to pay a lot and so restockers find this as really great profit.

The basic colored eggs are only worth that much at the main shops and it's a whole lot of competition to get even ONE. You have to be more than experienced of a restocker to get your hands on one. The eggs are just that rare and hard to obtain.

If they weren't so rare and wanted, they wouldn't be worth as much you know? I'll admit if I EVER restocked on a draik egg, I would sell that for over 10 million too and probably only give a discount for my close friends. To restockers, it's all about profit.

Lol! That pretty much confirms my view restockers want nothing but Neopoints! XD But I still don't get it, restockers usually get it by quantity. They usually put them all up for trade/auction... don't they want to make a quick profit and such? Even if they lessened the price by a million, they probably could still get a huge profit... Weird enough, no one wants to see action... Imagine.. people putting it up for auction.... for 140K! XD A looooot of competition!

If I ever RSed a Draik Egg (YEAH RIGHT!) I would probably make a Draik from it. It would be so much cheaper! And I have seen those Draik Eggs in the Auctions. :rolleyes_anim: There is so much competition for them, just as Ryuusei said!

Can't blame a person that has gold and wants the highest amount they can get for it xD

That people that DO put draik eggs for a low cost usually leaves it there for 1-2 days since of course people are gonna be like "ZOMG a cheap draik egg for 500k! I'm gonna bet now!" Once the auction is close to finishing, EVERYONE is right there betting like crazy!

I know because...I was one of those people trying to get one cheap xD