Draik Lair

Spritzie

I love NC, but I'm not big on trading. I'm scared to try it.

Wow. Congrats Divya. :D We still haven't gotten PBs from KQ.

I'm at 9,625,000 roughly. TNT threw off my earning yesterday. The game ratios were changed by 9am. <_<

I only traded with two people and that was with Wembly and Spritzie haha :laughingsmiley:

I think because of my draik being a boy, I'm not that obsessed with what all he can wear compared to all my girl neopets! I think it's that gender factor and the NC mall mainly having cute things for females.

I'm REALLY gonna try hard to get up to 10 million again (have 1.5 now) so I can get Uvertira painted the other colors I want before ending with Maractite, my krawk Island, my cybunny Island, and I think that's it for now xD

After I get all my dream pets, I might concentrate on my gallery or training Beauty for the next war ^_^ Those faerie quests were really boosted her up!

Also, don't give up LoveBee! We all didn't have draiks before (some are still working on theirs) but we keep on trying and encouraging one another to get that lovely restricted pet!

I think it's the same thing with me and my pets... I have all boys, so I'm not as big on the customization.

Am I the only one here that doesn't do NC? :whistle:

I'm getting closer to my goal of 10 mil... I can actually see it now! :) I'm at 7.8 now.

I love NC, but I'm not big on trading. I'm scared to try it.

Wow. Congrats Divya. We still haven't gotten PBs from KQ.

I'm at 9,625,000 roughly. TNT threw off my earning yesterday. The game ratios were changed by 9am. <_<

Dont be afraid! People are actually really nice. There are some rude people, but you have to remember that most of the people on the Neoboards are regular people who want to trade. And it never takes a long time. I make a board, within 5 minutes I find someone to trade with (a fair trade too!) and bambambam done!

You'll get them soon! :D

That gift really helped!!! AHH!

Yay Div!!! Congrats on the win!!! :D

I hit 2m this morning!!! ^_^

Thanks! :D

:O At this rate, your gonna beat me to Draik number 2 before I get Draik number 1!

EDIT: Congrats on the 7.8 mil Liz!

Oh I just noticed your win! That is so awesome Divya! You'll have a Draik in no time. :)

I'm trying to decide what to buy with my plot points... I could make some money off of that. Though, I might keep items for a while that I get from the plot and see if prices go up. I'm also thinking of buying a faerie PB to see if the prices go up, but I don't want to bring my bank account down before a reach 10 mil. Decisions, decisions!

Oh and eevee, congrats on the editorial. That was a good idea, and almost guaranteed to be in a 50th issue. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT:

P.S. Divya you're making me want to play KQ, even though I've had bad luck with it.

Thanks Liz! And PLAY KQ!! :D

As for the plot points, I definitely advise buying at least one Faerie PB. People like Faerie PBs, and the cost is on the rise back to where it used to be. (It used to be 4 mil and when the PB was released as a prize it dipped all the way to 100k.) Right now, they are hovering around 1 mil. I am holding onto mine. :) I'll sell it when 1. I am closer to my Draik or 2. when the price is higher.

I'm considering buying one with plot points AND on the TP... I had no idea they went down to 100K! I never saw that... that's insane! I only saw them at 1 mil. That's where they were when I checked pretty soon after they were released.

Ok, maybe I'll try KQ. I can't really do the mini games because it always lags on me, but maybe it will be better. Do you play 4 player 2 key games or something else?

P.S. My dilemna is that I want both the sword and faerie PB but have just under the points needed for both, so I'm thinking about buying one of them.

I just won a Tyrannian PB from KQ!! AHHH!! My Draik Fund is currently: 5,674,892!!

Seriously Divya -_- seriously? Another PB? I keep getting junk over and over. Sorry, this is just me being jealous of your key questing skills again :rolleyes_anim: Did you get it from a gold or silver key?

Congratulations though, now you have passed me in savings, I better get serious and start saving again.

And prices went way down on the TP for the faerie paint brush but I don't think very many people were actually able to buy them for 100k because people smartened up. I also had the same debate for the sword/paint brush. It doesn't seem that many people are that excited over the sword though so I might just get Hanso's charisma charm.

hahaha i totally know what you mean xDDD I wish i had money. i wish i had time. i wish my stocks would go up. I wish you could transfer NC items without needing boxes. <_<

And I wishhhhhh i could get NC again because the new items in the mall are COMPLETELY perfect for Venser.

(Rugged Work Shirt and Vest and Clock Makers Workshop. I have the Suave Brown Wig but on the wrong account T_T)

It's just weird, because I know there was time when I could access to NC Mall. I remember I had 200NC that I didn't spent and then they gave me that floating pizza thing because it expired. I WAAANT NC back!!!!!! :grrr:

I just think I'm missing so much with not having NC. Like Lulu has the best prizes at GC.

Anyway I am 2 000 000 NP closer to my Draik (which I want from like yesterday:D)

Seriously Divya -_- seriously? Another PB? I keep getting junk over and over. Sorry, this is just me being jealous of your key questing skills again :rolleyes_anim: Did you get it from a gold or silver key?

Congratulations though, now you have passed me in savings, I better get serious and start saving again.

And prices went way down on the TP for the faerie paint brush but I don't think very many people were actually able to buy them for 100k because people smartened up. I also had the same debate for the sword/paint brush. It doesn't seem that many people are that excited over the sword though so I might just get Hanso's charisma charm.

Yeah...my KQ luck definitely makes up for my lack of RE luck. And I always get PBs and lab map pieces from gold keys. :yes:

I havent been very serious, only lucky. :P

Argh, that is so annoying! I'm getting impatient. I want to sell my PB and make some NPPPP!

Anyway I am 2 000 000 NP closer to my Draik (which I want from like yesterday:D)

Woah! Nice job! :D

Hi guys. I haven't been here in a while.

I have some bad news. I wasn't able to get my account (Sarafina_wolf_7) back. TNT said:

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid we will not be able to assist you any further and must consider this issue closed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding.
They closed the ticket.

Should I try again with a new ticket or should I give up and start (sorta) new?

The good news is my younger sister quit Neopets so she gave me her items, NPs and pets. I'm now richer because of her.

I've haven't gotten into NC either. At first it was because I coudn't access the Neomall. Now it's because I'm uncomfortable about the idea of spending money on pixels.

Aww Sara, i'm sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

The best thing to do is probably to start over on a side account or something...if you need help getting something, let me know :)

I dressed up Jet in a dress again haha. She's just too cute in them!!

4.png

Should probably try to look for trades for Kia again...I want a girly draik so i can stop doing this to Jet! xDD

Aghh guys AAVL is at 47 now and I have 13k shares...Should I raise my sell price to try and squeeze a little more out of it? to like 75-80, even 100? argh i hate KSON for making everyone second-guess this :(

Personally, I wait until selling at 60 and I would suggest you do for AAVL too since it's statistically due to get up to around 60 again soon, but wow, 13! You could also sell off say 1/2 now and wait with the other 1/2 which would kind of be a safe ground.

Oh I should've clarified...My normal sell price is 60 (although usually when i get around to selling, it's at 61 :P) but I'm considering waiting for a higher sell point since it's more than a 1/10th of my total shares.

It went down to 41 though...I'm watching HELT now, at 54 :D That i only have 1k in, so i'll probably just sell for the 60k nps :P

Hehe, okay, well then I still say maybe sell 1/2 at 60 to be safe then wait with some of the others. Though I personally think that if it doesn't jump really fast from 40 to 60, then it more than likely will not be going over 65ish this time around. I've got 3 of HELT too so I've got my eye on that too.

Hi guys. I haven't been here in a while.

I have some bad news. I wasn't able to get my account (Sarafina_wolf_7) back. TNT said:

They closed the ticket.

I am so sorry! It must be awful to lose an account. :(

I dressed up Jet in a dress again haha. She's just too cute in them!!

4.png

Should probably try to look for trades for Kia again...I want a girly draik so i can stop doing this to Jet! xDD

She looks great! I love the ocean warrior stuff. Definitely closer to her real character!

Lol, you probably should. :laughingsmiley: Any recent offers?

And UGH you guys always get the best stocks! :laughingsmiley: I havent gotten much np except for something I had 2k shares in that went up from 15 to 113. :D

Thanks Div! :D I love the helmet the most, though it looks awkward around her ears lol xD But it's just so pretty :laughingsmiley:

No offers cause I haven't been advertising or training :guiltysmiley: I've been wayyyyy busy lately lol xD

Just buy 1000 shares every day of one stock. Pick a different stock every day, you'll have a nice diversified portfolio eventually. I started buying in...August? I've probably made as much profit as I've put into the stocks by now, so I'd say it's worth it, especially in the long run :)

Also NEW WAND IN THE MALL!!!! it's so prettyyyyyyyyy I'm gonna try and buy some NC today cause i need like whoah :P i want to finish Venser's customization lol

:laughingsmiley: Manta, I'm so slow today. I just saw the wand. When you said that, I was like... huh? It's gorgeous too!

It went so perfectly with Aitvara's customization (and my wand/staff addiction) I had to get it. Here's Aitvara now:

4.png

Haha, now I know I for one couldn't resist getting that new wand! It matches the new Altador Dress and bought it just for Heaven :laughingsmiley:

Sorry to hear that TNT couldn't help you Sarafina D: At least you have your side and you're not completely out of the loop when it comes to neo'ing you know? Like everyone else said, if you ever do need help, feel free to come to us ^_^

Woohoo! I finally got that Jester avatar from King Skarl today xD

It went so perfectly with Aitvara's customization (and my wand/staff addiction) I had to get it. Here's Aitvara now:

4.png

Wow, that really is the perfect wand for the outfit/customization :woot:

Woohoo! I finally got that Jester avatar from King Skarl today xD

I'm so jealous. I really want that avatar but I am too lazy/keep forgetting to go to him every day :rolleyes_anim:

Thanks :D I saw it and hesitated even less than I did with the Rainbow one. I immediately bought it after I tried it on her.

I'm still waiting on the Jester avatar. I have Skarl's other one, and the King Hagan one.