Draik Lair

Spritzie

I really want the new dress...and the wig...I should probably stop looking at new NC stuff, cause it's just making me sad lol xDDD

Gave up on BTY...I just can't do it :P I don't really have the time this weekend to work on getting better...midterms coming up o_O

Recustomized everyone to make them more springy...Even I'm starting to get tired of the snow!!! :laughingsmiley:

They look great Manta :D

Ironically, I hate winter and snow (it's actually snowing now, much to my husband's delight and my annoyance), but winter customization is my favorite. (And summer is a close 2nd because of all the bright colors.)

I wanted to put a winter BG and customization back on Aitvara, because of the BG I got from Eevee, but her current is too gorgeous. I can't bring myself to change it. And Spritzie (my Shoyru for those that haven't seen my account) is all springy and looks perfect. So it'd have to be one of my 2 Jubjubs.

Thanks Spritzie!! :D I'm probably gonna change them up again...I miss having Jet in dresses!! :P

Aww really? But you get so much...I'm envious :P Yeah, winter customization is fun. I like the color schemes they had for this year, with all the muted blues and such. But I really need to stop looking at NC!!! Maybe I should just give in and trade off my long summer dress and dark valentine sword for buyables...geh. NC trading is so annoying cause you need to get more in order to trade what you have!! They should just have a TP for NC trades...

:laughingsmiley: Is Jet starting to become more agreeable to being more girly?

I love the winter stuff for the same reasons, the colors. And the snowflake designs. I'm so sad I missed the Sparkling Snowflake Wings last winter, but that was before I ever had NC to use. I got my first ever NC card in July of 2010, for my birthday. Before that, we'd bought NC on Neopets website once.

I agree with you. Trading is hard. I'm scared to try. I've done one trade, with Eevee. I had a Valentine's item she didn't have for her gallery, and she had a BG she didn't want. I'd be scared to do it with someone I didn't know. Not to mention, the whole, having to pay a ton for older items. But I'm going to be trading for a couple staffs here soon, I think. I really want a perfect staff for Aitvara and my Chocolate Draik. (I'm having second thoughts about the Candy Cane staff for the Chocolate one. There's some cute lollipop ones.) I still need to look up their values, once I decide which to try for.

I only traded with two people and that was with Wembly and Spritzie haha :laughingsmiley:

I think because of my draik being a boy, I'm not that obsessed with what all he can wear compared to all my girl neopets! I think it's that gender factor and the NC mall mainly having cute things for females.

I'm REALLY gonna try hard to get up to 10 million again (have 1.5 now) so I can get Uvertira painted the other colors I want before ending with Maractite, my krawk Island, my cybunny Island, and I think that's it for now xD

After I get all my dream pets, I might concentrate on my gallery or training Beauty for the next war ^_^ Those faerie quests were really boosted her up!

Also, don't give up LoveBee! We all didn't have draiks before (some are still working on theirs) but we keep on trying and encouraging one another to get that lovely restricted pet!

I think because of my draik being a boy, I'm not that obsessed with what all he can wear compared to all my girl neopets! I think it's that gender factor and the NC mall mainly having cute things for females.

Also, don't give up LoveBee! We all didn't have draiks before (some are still working on theirs) but we keep on trying and encouraging one another to get that lovely limited edition pet!

:laughingsmiley: I totally agree. In my opinion, things for girls are just generally cuter. That's why my mom was so excited when she had my sister. Then doubly excited when she found out I'd be a girl. She wanted to play dress up with us. I'm the same way. I love all the cute girl clothes, and it's the same with Neopets. There seems to be more, and cuter, wearables for female pets. That's why Miss Aitvara gets spoiled. (And most of my pets are female. Though of my first 4 pets, 2 were female, 2 male.)

Agreed! When Divya, Anisha and I started Draik Lair, none of us had a Draik. It wasn't until a couple months later that I hatched Aitvara. Divya is still saving, and also working on trading up.

I honestly believe it would have taken me much longer to save, had it not been for everyone here in DL. With all the tips, and the motivation from seeing others working hard, and talking about their success.

Yeah! At least when the mall actually has something very nice for males, if I like it I'll get it for my little guys :laughingsmiley: I have like 5/19 that are boys! One of them is my lab rat though so literally 4 out of 18 are boys and then girls xD Most stuff my main girls are wearing are all NC! :O

You all the ones that inspired me to not stop saving until I found the cheapest draik egg back when I had 18 mil (gooood days..) and then a while after, my krawk. DL is amazing when it comes to encouragement and help :laughingsmiley:

I'm considering getting that MME wand...I never got one before but saw how most of the past ones looked very nice at the end plus with this wand, we might get more rainbow based morphs.

I'm just hoping that the Draik Egg prices go back down soon. I really want to get my Chocolate Draik soon.

I got the wand. It's a mini-MME though, so there's only one more stage. I've seen some previews, and I'm not too sure what I think of them. But the first stage was worth it for me. It's gorgeous and rainbow-y. It's on Aitvara right now.

4.png

I'm considering getting that MME wand...I never got one before but saw how most of the past ones looked very nice at the end plus with this wand, we might get more rainbow based morphs.

Agreed! I am seriously considering it also. Especially because of the spoiler I saw.

That one of the results might be rainbow contacts :woot:

I'm not particularly that excited about the wand but I kind of think I might really want the stuff that comes next so I think I might make the plunge and buy it. I have about a week to buy right?

Edit: Wait I thought mini MMEs had 3 stages? The last one I had did.

Oh I didn't even notice the Mini part xD So only one more stage huh? Something rainbowy I hope then ^^ Guess I'll wait until the next MME where it has more stages since even I get picky at times on what I want lolz.

I can't get over how that dress looks good on Aitvara x3

Edit: That's quite the spoiler! I might get it now haha xD

Wow...I should really read more x3 All I saw was the MME part and the pretty wand...that's what I had going for me :laughingsmiley:

Hm...I have this RANDOM urge to write a Neopian Article for the NT...usually when I get my urges, I draw or write and they make it on neopets yay =D ...guess I should hurry up and clean the living room before I do anything xD

I saw 2 things that sold me on it. Rainbow, and wand. And I thought: MUST HAVE! :laughingsmiley: I think wands are a must have for Draiks, so I want to get as many as possible.

Yay! I hope I get that urge someday.

I hate that my urges are really random and without them, I don't "unlock" my full potential! My last NT article took a LOT of out me since I had the perfect idea to get on the 50th issue. Took a lot of research but it was fun in the end ^^

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=493923&week=450

^ with something like this, how could TNT deny me that trophy and avatar muhaha >=D

When you click the item, it says the wand is the first stage in a 2-stage MME.

You are right, the other one I had was technically 2 stages also, apparently I got a bonus stage. Not sure if everyone did not not but I just went to check and it did say 2 stage on the last one too.

Well, now I'm even more torn as to whether or not I want to get it. <_< Only one more guaranteed item, ugh, decisions :rolleyes_anim: Maybe I'll just get the hazel contacts that are in the mall now.

And very snazzy article :yes:

I was surprised no one else had this idea for the 50th issue! So of course I took my time with it to make sure I get the order and info right ^^ Glad you liked it =D

Dangit...I totally forgot I had calculus homework and more today so I can't start my article tonight aww xD

I wish I had NC Mall available. I wish I had a draik. I wish I'd stop wishing ..

hahaha i totally know what you mean xDDD I wish i had money. i wish i had time. i wish my stocks would go up. I wish you could transfer NC items without needing boxes. <_<

And I wishhhhhh i could get NC again because the new items in the mall are COMPLETELY perfect for Venser.

(Rugged Work Shirt and Vest and Clock Makers Workshop. I have the Suave Brown Wig but on the wrong account T_T)

The shirt image doesn't show up, but you can still preview it on pets. aghhhh

do i pay $10 to play magic tonight, or use that $10 to buy NC next time it's available at wal mart? (which may be never...stupid wal mart :()

Hmm, interesting, I don't play magic so I have no idea but if you haven't played magic in a while maybe do that?

Also I always get my nc cards at either Target or Toys R Us but apparently CVS has them there too if you have any of those around you you could try there.

I would totally do that if i was home, but i'm at school, and apparently in pennsylvania they've never heard of things like malls, or anything other than wal mart. :laughingsmiley:

But spring break is next week, so maybe i'll try when i go home...

I am so happy with my NC. I cant believe that I didnt get into it sooner! I would've been so much more successful with it (better items and more trading!). I just love NC now. :laughingsmiley:

OMG that is a lovely article Eevee! :O Nice job!

I just won a Tyrannian PB from KQ!! AHHH!! My Draik Fund is currently: 5,674,892!!