Draik Lair

Spritzie

:woot: I just got a snow petpet paintbrush for beating Snowy at this week's better than you! Such a better prize than I've gotten previously. :woot:

Yay Wembly!!! :D How did you do it? I kept trying but can't get more than like 200k xDD

I'm gonna paint it Maractite afterwards getting it. I should probably save up for Pirate, get the clothes, then paint it Maractite! :D

That's what I'm doing. I painted Aitvara Christmas to get the clothes. Then before I paint her Faerie, I'll be painting her Royal (Girl) and Desert. I'm not interested enough in the other colors with clothes, and I don't like the Pirate clothes enough to pay that much for it.

Yay Wembly!!! :D How did you do it? I kept trying but can't get more than like 200k xDD

You just have to keep repeating either the 1st or second level since you can get the most points from there. So you keep circling around in the 1st level so you can get a bunch of extra lives then you collect every item but the last one then purposely die so you can repeat the 1st level again and again and again until you get a bagillion points. :rolleyes_anim: Takes a while but its not that hard.

ohhhh haha that's really easy!!! if there's still room to try i might give it a go after class. so i can finally get that avatar!!! :D

I got inspired by Wembly's success, and I also beat Better Than You. It took about 20 minutes or so, but it was really easy. What I don't understand is why they set a BTY score at or above score review. At least I still got my prize though.

Also, there are new JJPB items available! :woot: They are mostly gothic items, so I now feel compelled to buy some tokens. I must have the dress!

mall_jjpb_dress_blacklaceup.gifmall_jjpb_gloves_fingerless.gifmall_jjpb_wig_longwhite.gifmall_jjpb_necklace_gothicrose.gif

And then there's the Kadoatie Hoodie.

mall_jjpb_hoodie_withears.gif

Which NC quest did you get? I totally called it. I got an Air Faerie Quest. :laughingsmiley:

I love that necklace. I think it'd look nice with that dress Meghan posted, or the one from the Sweetheart Gram. (I'll have to put that dress, and necklace on Aitvara on DTI. I think it'd look nice with her dark green color.)

The dress is really cute. I wonder if it's on DTI yet. I want to see what it looks like on Draiks. :D

It certainly is! It also seems to look pretty good on Draiks, as might be expected.

And that necklace is pretty amazing too.

It was for the wings...I don't like them too much so I declined ^^; I really want the garland or wig if she ever comes back for help!

I have terrible luck with luck games like JJPB but I almost wanna buy a few just for another chance! I have 1,500 NC so I don't know...what should I dooooo :laughingsmiley:

Almost all the dresses look good on draiks either way =D

:laughingsmiley: Awww. I was hoping for the wings, but never got them.

JJB hates me. I never get anything decent.

Draiks wear clothes the best I think. And Krawks, maybe. But on a lot species, they don't work at all. (Like Jubjubs.... *holds back a laugh*)

Awww I'm so sorry D: Well since she loves visiting me too and maybe will come back in the future, if she asks again I'll get them for you :3

You're right! So many possibilities with draiks and krawks but some other pets don't look right at all v.v A lot of dresses don't do well almost all my girls xD

I'm also noticing that a lot of people like customizing Kacheeks. They are always one of the first 5 species to show up on DTI for any new items.

I definitely need to take a shot at JJPB. I also believe I'll have bad luck, but I don't know if I'll have much luck with trading for that many items. :laughingsmiley:

I think I have a wing addiction. Those are the things I love most in the NC Mall. (And Backgrounds.)

I need to play around with Krawks, just for fun. I've never tried. Now that I have Aitvara, I pay more attention to clothing items. I didn't before.

No more dreaming. :P You can join us here and watch us all be crazy with our savings. And it's contagious, and next thing you know, you'll be posting that you just hatched your Draik. :D

What color would you go for?

I noticed the other times I played the winter items are more luckily to get picked, so if anyone tries again, tell me how it goes :3 I don't wanna trade too much since I know I won't have anything worthy of trading xD

@Cinaminii: Don't give up on the dream! It can come true with hard work and patience :laughingsmiley: We like to help each other through support and advice so come join us! We have cookies =K Btw, I love ravenclaw xD

Pffft. We don't just have cookies. We have ice cream too. And chai (Wow. I totally just typed that as chia o_O) tea too.

And we're fun. We all feed off of each other's passion for saving/games/etc, and we all give tips to help with earning.

I got inspired by Wembly's success, and I also beat Better Than You. It took about 20 minutes or so, but it was really easy. What I don't understand is why they set a BTY score at or above score review. At least I still got my prize though.

And then there's the Kadoatie Hoodie.

mall_jjpb_hoodie_withears.gif

Every time I've won better than you it's been a score above the review score but I've always gotten the prize immediately anyway. I guess they would take if back if they rejected your score? Or then again I suppose you would just be frozen anyway.

But OMG HOODIE! I love hoodies. Must get hoodie! :woot: I still need to get the partly cloudy hoodie from the altador cup too someday.