Draik Lair

Spritzie

Lucky you Wembly!! :P I'm seriously starting to regret trading off my brother's wig...shoulda kept it for myself lol. It's too adorable!! I would totally trade for it but i have nothing to trade really xDD unless you have an extra box cap and want my gothic parasol lol

Honestly, I wish faeries gave out quests every day. Would be a much better NPs sink, IMO as well as getting rid of the huge amounts of junky items they ask for, keeping prices up. :)

I got a Battle Faerie quest today. It cost me just under 700 NP.

I'm kinda hoping I get another FFQ tomorrow, because then I won't be in a rush to turn the item in. (Though I would probably use it for a Maraquan Buzz for my husband anyway.) I don't think I could save up for the Draik MP for my Koi so soon again. It's just too much.

tomorrow i'm hoping for an ffq...probably my only shot at the avatar xD urgh i'm so jealous of people who've had more than one.

Thank you :D I always laugh now, thinking of it, because both you and Divya would say with me having been on Neo for nearly 9 years, it was time for TNT to give me a FFQ. Then I got one. :laughingsmiley:

I'm soooo excited! I'm going to start brain-storming names, I think. That way, I'm ready when Draik Egg prices go down a bit. (When I checked MPs last, there weren't any on the TP.)

I think I'll probably get an Air or Earth Faerie quest tomorrow.

I've gotten every Faerie, except Fire, Water, Fyora, and Space.

And of the quests I got:

Dark: 3

Light: 1

Battle: 2

Air: 3

Earth: 5

Crafting: 2

Fountain: 1

the only faeries to come ask me for quests are the Fire, Air, Dark, Battle, and NC faerie xD Fire and Dark really love me for some reason O.o

I haven't been on neopets long enough to complain about not getting a FFQ but I get so jealous when 1 month accounts get them xD

I already decided IF I ever get one and all my dream pets are with me, then I'll get the avatar, if not and the color I want is expensive then I'll go for that :D

I saw someone on the AC a couple days ago, had a 2-3 week account, and their default avatar was the Buzzin one.

The only reason I would have gone for the avatar, was if I got a second one in the middle of the FQ event. I'd use the first one for a Maraquan Buzz for my husband, so I could get the avatar, then turn in the second one, and save for a Draik. But say I got one tomorrow, I'd hold off on turning it in until I got my Chocolate Draik. Then I'd save for the Draik MP, for my Koi, so I could make it Maraquan. :laughingsmiley: (I think I have Draiks on the brain.)

i've been on neo for over 9 years, still no ffq even with the event >.> I'm starting to get seriously miffed. I never get lucky on this site :/

Gotta love Draiks right? :3 My biggest luck from neopets is getting the Fruit Machine trophy and at least 3 lutari beads in the past. Not once did Dr. Sloth drop by, no random paint brushes from Jack, or even a Nerkmid! xD I got my nerkmid from a random event on my side.

The best thing I've gotten on Neo is the FFQ (Which I'm so glad I got after they released Chocolate Draiks. I have no idea what I would have done otherwise.) and... ummm a Darigan PP PB from an RE. Most of my REs are Codestones and such.

Thank you so much for the offer Manta (about the CF BG quest). But I got that very quest today! I am SOOOO happy! :D

I guess you could say I am lucky...not very many good REs, except for a few PPBs and MY SLOTH AVVIE! :D I am VERY lucky with KQ though. And no FFQ yet. :( If I got an FFQ, I would be SO much more motivated to save for a Draik.

That wand looks good on Aitvara. I've been looking for it in the NC Mall, but I can't find it. How much is the new Mini MME? I'm trying to figure out if I can feasibly trade it for Dark Hooded Winter Cape.

Hrm. Looking there only shows me past MMEs. <_< I'm annoyed by my inability to buy it.

EDIT: Second suggestion worked!

There are 3 different IDs for the Mini MME, which probably does mean 3 different final stages. That was the case with the last Mini MME.

The luckiest I've gotten is pieces for the secret lab map here and there. KQ hasn't been that great for me either. I have issues with the way the game plays and it frustrates me.

I still have my fingers crossed for a FFQ with the event but I'm doubtful.

I searched again, and now there's only one. So I have no idea what happened to them. I hope I love the second stage, but if not, I beyond love the wand, so it's okay.

Divya and I were just discussing last night, how much we wanted to go wand searching. :laughingsmiley: I've been dying to get more wands/staffs for Aitvara. She only has a couple.

That's so cool Wemblin! I'm never that good at games. Haha! I'm saving up for any cheap Draik Egg... sadly I don't think getting one from the AAA is possible with all the restockers. I'm not a good restocker either. I'm gonna paint it Maractite afterwards getting it. I should probably save up for Pirate, get the clothes, then paint it Maractite! :D