Draik Lair

Spritzie

I need to start looking through past NC items that would look good with a Chocolate Draik. I'd like to trade for some items for my future Choc. Draik. (And some staffs/wands)

I want to use the BG from the first Sweetheart Gram. I have it on my Rainbow Jubjub currently. But I'll move it to my Choc. Draik.

Argh I got the crafting faerie quest for the bg today!! I am so tired of nc stuff that i can't do. i've gotten like five of her quests during this event. I want an FFQ :( :( :(

i wish we could just freakin send nc items without needing boxes!!!

I got 4 of the GB Caps last night. And my husband got 2. So I'm going to try trading for some staffs later. (There's a couple I think will look gorgeous with Aitvara once she's painted Faerie.)

I got 3 Crafting Faerie quests. I turned down only one of them.

Lucky you! :D What are you gonna try to trade for? :)

I had to turn down all of the crafting faerie quests on my main >.> My brother did the one on his side for the wig, but hasn't gotten any more. He still has 150 nc left too, which annoys me <_<

Since I'm a huge fan of staffs/wands, I have a nice list of ones I want to eventually trade for.

Here's the ones I want:

mall_handheld_icestaff.gif Colourful Ice Staff (This looks GORGEOUS with Faerie Draiks.)

mall_collect_fyorastaff.gif Fyora Collectors Staff (Though I'm probably dreaming on this one.)

mall_staff_landadvent.gif Mystical Staff of Neopia (Another dreaming one)

mall_airwizard_staff.gif Sorcerers Skirmish Air Wizard Staff

mall_staff_ice.gif Sparkling Ice Staff

mall_handheld_snowwand.gif Candy Cane Snowflake Wand (I really want this for my Chocolate Draik)

mall_snowflakewand.gif Snowflake Wand

mall_sparklingfaeriewand.gif Sparkling Faerie Wand

:laughingsmiley: Yeah.... I love wands. And people wonder why I always play the mage in games like Diablo 2 and Maple Story.

I only bought one of those V-day caps so since it'll retire, I'm hoping for anything from the JJPB that's love related that maybe I can get with just one :D If any of you know someone that has the fireworks and anything else at least, let me know!

Divya, Darelya looks even cuter with that dress x3 I also REALLY love her staff!

The Sorcerers Skirmish Air Wizard Staff is my favorite from the list ^^ If I had the NC back then, I so would have defeated Lulu for that! Hope you get a lot of them :3

I'm also digging the new avatar counter ^_^

Argh I got the crafting faerie quest for the bg today!! I am so tired of nc stuff that i can't do. i've gotten like five of her quests during this event. I want an FFQ :( :( :(

How annoying is that? I only got one which was for the garland. At least give me the BG! And only 2 days to get the FFQ!!! NOOOO! :(

Divya, Darelya looks even cuter with that dress x3 I also REALLY love her staff!

Thanks! :D I got the staff from the free NC items I got for making a new account. TNT is giving out lovely NC items! :wub_anim:

Thank you Eevee. :D

If nothing else, I want to get the Colourful Ice Staff for Aitvara once she's painted Faerie. And the Candy Cane Snowflake Wand for my Chocolate Draik.

Faerie Draik with Ice Staff

Chocolate Draik with Wand

Those are so lovely! I think that you will be able to get those staffs with GB caps. :)

So sorry for the late reply. Hanging out on the Neoboards where I made another trade! :D

That is a good idea. I have a Word Doc with my wishlist and what they are worth. It is so much easier to keep track of than having to keep checking the petpage. :yes:

:O WOAH! Almost there! I need to check (again!) if the Draik Egg prices have gone down.

Your Kougra looks amazing. :D

I have a document with the names, I think. But I need to check their prices. I'd love to have the Candy Cane one by the time I get her.

Last time I checked, last week, they were still asking 12.5 million for a Basic Draik Egg. <_<

You're doing great with your saving, Spritzie!

I really need to look at doing some NC trading tonight. There are a couple JJPB items I want, but I didn't like most of them this time enough to take a gamble on it. I really want the bonus Dark Winter Hooded Cape, the Glowing Light Sky BG, and the Heavy Snow Shower.

Your Kougra looks amazing. :D

I have a document with the names, I think. But I need to check their prices. I'd love to have the Candy Cane one by the time I get her.

Last time I checked, last week, they were still asking 12.5 million for a Basic Draik Egg. <_<

Thanks! I think it really completes her customization. :)

You should write the names of the items on the petpage. It would make it easier for people who were looking at it. :yes:

Argh. That is so annoying. I remember when Island Draik Eggs were 12.5 mil.

I really need to look at doing some NC trading tonight. There are a couple JJPB items I want, but I didn't like most of them this time enough to take a gamble on it. I really want the bonus Dark Winter Hooded Cape, the Glowing Light Sky BG, and the Heavy Snow Shower.

I love that cape! It is really very lovely. I was admiring that BG as well, but then I decided not to go for it. I need to check out JJPB items as well. They are surprisingly good, even though people on the boards are always insulting them.

How annoying is that? I only got one which was for the garland. At least give me the BG! And only 2 days to get the FFQ!!! NOOOO! :(

Div, I'll totally give you the BG from my quest. Just send me the materials to make it (Scrap metal and Copper Wire), and a GB cap (for the box) and I'll give it to you :D

Sprtiz, you're doing amazing with saving!! Wow!! :O

I got my Heavy Snowfall Shower and the Glowing Light Sky BG tonight!

I was also wondering if anyone happens to have any retired JJPB tokens they could trade. The person who gifted me the BG is looking for retired tokens.

Your Draik looks awesome Autotox. :D My husband isn't a Draik fan, except for Mutant Draiks. He plans to get one sometime in the future. For now, I just bought him a Mutant Draik Plushie. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on the BG Meghan. I've been drooling over that BG since I first saw it. (But I don't have any JJB tokens, and when I tried it, I always got the worst prizes possible.)

Eevee, do you still have the BG? If you aren't wanting it, I'd love to trade you for it, if I have something you're interested in. :D

And also, we have a new member: Ryuusei. They have a FFQ right now, and they're saving up for a Draik. :D

Yay for mutant draiks! I'm saving for a transmog so I can morph Wyvern into one :)

Gave away my faerie quest bg finally...got a cute grey faerie doll out of the GB cap they sent me! :D One good thing that came out of this event lol xDDD One day left to get an FFQ :(