Draik Lair

Spritzie

Is there a way to look at a maractite draik other than the puddle to see the different pictures for it?

/edit

im going to try and elaborate and not sound like an idiot..

You know how the graphics for a draik or ANY neopet is different in the battledome? is there anyway i can find different images like that for it

The only place I've seen things like that is JN's image site. If you search Maractite Draik, it will show any image they've tagged that has a Maractite Draik in it. But it also might be too new.

Thanks Manta! :D

I also just traded one of my GB Caps and my Gothic Red and Black Dress for the wings I wanted! I thought it was a good trade considering that most wing-owners are asking for 2 GB Caps and I dont like that dress anyway. Check out Darelya now: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Darelya *sigh* I just love those wings! :wub_anim:

Congrats Divya. :D Those wings look gorgeous. :D I had originally planned to put mine on a pink Shoyru. (If you want the Gothic Red and Black Dress, I have one more unsent Sweetheart Gram in my SDB. I'll send it to you. Or if you want anything else from that Gram, let me know.)

(If you want the Gothic Red and Black Dress, I have one more unsent Sweetheart Gram in my SDB. I'll send it to you. Or if you want anything else from that Gram, let me know.)

If Div doesn't want the dress, I'd love to trade for the pillars :D My tradelist is in my sig if you have any gb caps (since I have no boxes) :)

Yeah that's a pretty good trade for you She looks great!

Aaaaand guess who just got gifted the dress by a guildie??? :wub_anim:

4.png

eeeeeeee i'm in love with it so pretty!!!!

Thanks! I am quite proud. :)

:O That is just GORGEOUS! Jet looks amazing. It fits her personality too, because it isnt that girly.

Congrats Divya. :D Those wings look gorgeous. :D I had originally planned to put mine on a pink Shoyru. (If you want the Gothic Red and Black Dress, I have one more unsent Sweetheart Gram in my SDB. I'll send it to you. Or if you want anything else from that Gram, let me know.)

Thanks! These wings are life. xD And thank you so much for the offer! Give it to Manta instead because she is dying for the pillars. :P

Time to play on DTI and keep updating my NC Petpage! :D

:O That is just GORGEOUS! Jet looks amazing. It fits her personality too, because it isnt that girly.

Give it to Manta instead because she is dying for the pillars. :P

Thank youuuu :) I'm really happy with the way the outfit flows. I might make this her main customization because of the way the blues and golds and purples go together :D

Don't worry about it Div, you go ahead :) We couldn't work out a trade, and she offered it to you first :yes:

Hmm...I've been tossing around the idea of repainting Jet...though that would throw a total monkey wrench in my Transmog savings plans :P Argh

Wow I'm gone for a few days and there's already a whole page and a half of posts haha xD

One thing is fer sure though, I LOVE THAT NEW DRESS!!!!!! I saw all of you mention it and I couldn't help but get it for my Heaven since her whole set was Altador based :O

4.png

^ Thanks to you guys, this dress really is pretty on a lot of pets =D

By the way, parents are here with me so yay!

Oooh, I haven't seen those wings in a good while =D I have one pair in my gallery and another on my side Kacheek ^~^ They're just so lovely Divya!

OMG eevee she's beautiful!!! :D I LOVE the altador heroine set with the dress :)

Also, I just hit 1.9M today by selling off some stocks!! Almost done with the hard part lol xDD Now I just need to not crack and spend it on a new pet :P No, I gotta keep saving. Wyvern is gonna be a Mutant Draik if I have anything to say about it lol :P

That looks amazing Eevee! I think "Greek Goddess" every time I look at her. It's awesome. :D

Congrats Manta. I'm getting there. I'll be holding off a bit after I get the amount for the Draik, to let prices go down and to get some extra for PBs for Aitvara.

Do you guys think that the 'extra prize' for sending a gram from the nc mall with be exciting? I haven't bought a gram yet and don't particularly want anything from them but the stupid idea of a free extra prize is seriously making me consider it :rolleyes_anim:

I'm hoping it will be worth it, but the bonus prizes are rarely good these days, so I'm not holding my breath :P

Glad I got more NC just to get the rest of the Valentine items I needed from the mall ^_^ I didn't even know when you buy the superpack for the Valentines Delivery set that it came with wings :O I don't see it anywhere else in the shop!

mall_valdelivery_wing.gif

^ good thing I got it then haha xD

I don't think anything else has been added. I check the NC Mall daily now. (I have over 5000 NC, so I'm looking for cool new stuff for Aitvara. Or a Chocolate Draik. I need to see if there's anything I should get for my Choc. Draik when I get her.)

That's a whole lot of NC!!! :O I have around 2,000 now after getting the rest of the stuff xD

I can't wait until more cute items come out x3 Anyone have a guide for NC trading? I would LOVE to get the old valentine items that I missed out the first year of the NC Mall but I don't know if I have anything worthy of them or if I can just buy them anything at the mall now? *feels like a newbie on trading* x3

I had about 2500, then my husband surprised me with 2500 more. :D

I'd ask Divya. She knows more about trading NC. I've never done it.

I want to find some good stuff for my Draiks. I have a wishlist on one of my pet pages, but I've never tried to trade.

These are the two sites I use for trying to find out what stuff is worth. I'm sure there are more but these were the two that I found most useful.

http://www.neopets.com/~Kenriche

http://www.neopets.com/~NC_Values

But clearly they are just people's opinion and its really all up to you how much you will trade for things. Personally I find some of the numbers of caps ridiculous but it is helpful to see what would be a fair item to trade for.

Hehe, it's cool. I was confused at first too. 'Caps' is how people on the nc boards abbreviate 'capsules' which are the mystery capsules that are available at the nc mall. Some people trade for a bunch of them instead of just a single item because they have the potential for exclusive or bonus items. 'GB Caps' are gift box capsules, which are not available all the time at the mall but currently are right now, that a lot of people use for trading because if you do a lot of trading, boxes get used up fast. If you have extra nc and are thinking about trading, I would suggest buying a few 'Valentines Gift Box Mystery Capsule' from the mall before tomorrow since they really seem to be a hot commodity in the trading world. Hope that helped explain it. If you still have questions, feel free to ask away. I'm newer to the trading world but have traded a bit so whatever info I have I'd be happy to pass along:)

People generally make trades in using 250nc mystery capsules as a unit of value. So an item like the Long Summer Dress, valued around 6 caps, would probably trade for about 6 of whatever seasonal capsule was in the mall at the time :)

GB caps, though only 200nc, are generally worth about 2-3 normal caps, as many people are desperate for boxes. So you can trade for an item of greater worth using lesser amounts of capsules. For example, the aforementioned Long Summer Dress goes for about 6 normal caps. But I traded 3 gift box caps for mine :D

I don't trade that much, but i hang out with a lot of people who do. Hope that helps!! :D

In other (sad) news, WalMart was completely out of neocash. i guess the universe knows the state of my wallet and decided to inadvertently help out :P

EDIT: oh, Wembly beat me to it xD But i hope this was helpful! :)

One thing is fer sure though, I LOVE THAT NEW DRESS!!!!!! I saw all of you mention it and I couldn't help but get it for my Heaven since her whole set was Altador based :O

4.png

^ Thanks to you guys, this dress really is pretty on a lot of pets =D

Oooh, I haven't seen those wings in a good while =D I have one pair in my gallery and another on my side Kacheek ^~^ They're just so lovely Divya!

She looks beautiful! I love the way it sits on her. I have it on two pets, but I think it looks so perfect on Darelya. I have those lovely wings on her too!

2.png

Glad I got more NC just to get the rest of the Valentine items I needed from the mall ^_^ I didn't even know when you buy the superpack for the Valentines Delivery set that it came with wings :O I don't see it anywhere else in the shop!

mall_valdelivery_wing.gif

^ good thing I got it then haha xD

Those wings are lovely! I would definitely get the SP if it had a BG, which it doesnt. <_<

Thank you Spritzie for mentioning me with the NC trading! I am not a pro, but basically what Wembly and Manta said are all I would say too. I stocked up on caps, so now I have 5. That should cover most of the things I want for now! :D

And Eevee, JJPB prizes usually are not too expensive, so you might be able to get multiple items for a GB cap or two! :O