Draik Lair

Spritzie

Guys look! I made my own shield! 29vnh4j.jpg I got tired of waiting for some other girl to do it, cause she was being a you-know-what. I think it looks pretty spiffy on my lookup, if I do say so myself. ^^

But yeah. If you want me to make you guys one, maybe I will, once I get my paths set up in CS4. ^^ I'm really happy right now. Life is good.

That looks cute Domino. :D

I'm big on games, personally, but it works for me because I have long days at work, with a lot of downtime. I was able to get about 8+ million in about 5 months. (I had 5 million when I decided to go for a Draik. I was originally saving for the Adam avatar. From there, it took me about 5 months to get the amount for my Draik Egg.)

But I set a goal of at least 60-80k a day when I'm at work. And around 40-60k when I'm off work.

I also recommend restocking at the Garage Sale. I usually make at least a 1-3k profit on most items, sometimes 10k profit.

And do the wheels (especially Mediocrity.) as often as possible.

Wembly, thank you so much for those links! I needed to search the FC, but then you posted them and I was saved! :laughingsmiley: I am going to start doing the Food Club.

:O Domino, that is amazing. I am thoroughly impressed!

Guess what guys?! I just RSed a Fountain Faerie Stamp from the Garage Sale! Awesome! :woot: *adds to Draik Fund* I'm now at 4.5 mil.

EDIT: I was playing on DTI, and I came up with this gorgeous customization of my Faerie Shoyru, Darelya. LOOKIE!!!

Congrats Divya! I need to get to the Garage Sale today. (And KeyQuest.) Thanks to a donation, my Draik Fund got a nice boost, so I need to really get working.

That looks gorgeous Divya. :D I actually have those wings. My husband got them for me when they came out. (I sooo want that BG. It's gorgeous. :D)

Gratz on the restock, Divya!! :D

Anybody see the new dress in the mall? It's gorgeoussssss!!!! I wish i had more than 25nc lol xDDD

Congrats Divya! I need to get to the Garage Sale today. (And KeyQuest.) Thanks to a donation, my Draik Fund got a nice boost, so I need to really get working.

That looks gorgeous Divya. :D I actually have those wings. My husband got them for me when they came out. (I sooo want that BG. It's gorgeous. :D)

Ahhh that donation. Can you afford a Draik Egg right now? :O

I was thinking of getting the wings when they came out, but then I decided not too. Big mistake. :( Now I really really really want them for my Darelya. And that BG is GORGEOUS!!! :wub_anim:

Gratz on the restock, Divya!! :D

Anybody see the new dress in the mall? It's gorgeoussssss!!!! I wish i had more than 25nc lol xDDD

Thanks! I am quite proud. :D

AHHH!! That is SO gorgeous! I just bought 2500 NC (which I will redeem tomorrow) so I might buy it. :wub_anim:

Ahh it looks so good on Aitvara!! :D

*twitches* I neeeeed to get NC this weekend xDDD the last few times i've been to walmart, they've been out though :/ i hope they have them...

Div, I think the wings are still in the Mall :)

Spritzie, Aitvara looks GORGEOUS!! I need to redeem my NC and get the dress. On DTI, it looks lovely with the customization I made for Darelya.

Manta, the wings are still there?! REALLY?!! Ahhh! I cant check though because stupid Neo is loading. *kicks*

Yeah, in the winter section :) No star next to them, so they won't retire :D

Gahhh I need to get NC so i can get gb caps and the gothic pillars before they retire Dx

No problem! :D Good luck, neo is really laggy for everyone tonight :/

Yeah. I totally wish i had NC right now. i would grab a bunch of caps and trade for all the little things i want. blurghhhhh

Gift Box Caps :) I like them because a. they give boxes, and since I don't buy a lot of cards, I don't have a lot of boxes and b. people trade for them like crazy :D

I would definitely suggest it. There was one person who was trading for something really special apparently because they kept saying stuff like only 8 more gb caps until I get my dream item. It really made me go woah. That's a lot of gift boxes. But I guess some people do a serious amount of trading which would require a lot of boxes.

Also, I got 2nd place for the random contest! Woot! :woot: Check it out http://www.neopets.com/random_contest.phtml Also anyone know how long it usually takes to get the avatar and item?

Wembly that's adorable!!! Congrats!! :D

blurgh i should really enter that contest eventually...I'm just so lazy :P

Also, I got 2nd place for the random contest! Woot! :woot: Check it out http://www.neopets.com/random_contest.phtml Also anyone know how long it usually takes to get the avatar and item?

Congratulations! You will probably have to wait a couple weeks for your prize and and avatar. TNT is kind of slow with this one, usually.

Congratulations Wembly! That is amazing! :D

I bought 3 of the GB Caps for future trading. I dont need the GBs right now cuz I just got 5. And I bought that Regal Altador Dress for my Faerie Xweetok. :wub_anim: It doesnt look as good on her though as it does on Aitvara!

Awww, Vera looks amazing!!! :D I am beyond in need of that dress lol :wub_anim: It just looks good on everyone!! :laughingsmiley:

Is there a way to look at a maractite draik other than the puddle to see the different pictures for it?

/edit

im going to try and elaborate and not sound like an idiot..

You know how the graphics for a draik or ANY neopet is different in the battledome? is there anyway i can find different images like that for it

Thanks Manta! :D

I also just traded one of my GB Caps and my Gothic Red and Black Dress for the wings I wanted! I thought it was a good trade considering that most wing-owners are asking for 2 GB Caps and I dont like that dress anyway. Check out Darelya now: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Darelya *sigh* I just love those wings! :wub_anim:

xLaura - You can always search the images on the internet...Dress To Impress also has different facial expressions for pets.

Yeah that's a pretty good trade for you :D She looks great! :)

Aaaaand guess who just got gifted the dress by a guildie??? :wub_anim:

4.png

eeeeeeee i'm in love with it <3 <3 <3 <3 so pretty!!!!

Wembly, thank you so much for those links! I needed to search the FC, but then you posted them and I was saved! :laughingsmiley: I am going to start doing the Food Club.

:O Domino, that is amazing. I am thoroughly impressed!

Guess what guys?! I just RSed a Fountain Faerie Stamp from the Garage Sale! Awesome! :woot: *adds to Draik Fund* I'm now at 4.5 mil.

EDIT: I was playing on DTI, and I came up with this gorgeous customization of my Faerie Shoyru, Darelya. LOOKIE!!!

She looks so cute! That's awesome! :)

I would definitely suggest it. There was one person who was trading for something really special apparently because they kept saying stuff like only 8 more gb caps until I get my dream item. It really made me go woah. That's a lot of gift boxes. But I guess some people do a serious amount of trading which would require a lot of boxes.

Congrats! That's one of the more interesting random contests, I think. I should do one sometime... this week it's paper craft for the Space Station. I'm thinking about it...

EDIT:

P.S. I got the King Skaarl court jester avatar today so I'm super excited!