Draik Lair

Spritzie

I need that feeling of excess love for a Draik. I really need a Draik! Unfortunately, I have really been procrastinating np earning... :whistle:

SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES PEOPLE!!! :D

You'll have a Draik soon! You're over half the way there.

Ugh. Me too. Today, because of crazy work stuff, I didn't get to my games until 4:30pm. But I already have 54k. (Plus I sold a stock for 90% profit today, and bought a stock.)

Yes! It really is fun, if you haven't tried it. (Also, a side note... Eevee's Draik, Uvertira that was a male Blue Draik, is now Desert, but we want his entries to continue to reflect him as Blue since that was his color when the contest started.)

How far along are you Divya? I'm almost at 1/2 ish but I really haven't been banking much this week. I was just like ehh, I'll play around with customizations instead of doing my games. I haven't even been doing most of my super easy 3k games *hides in corner in shame*

I passed the 7 mil mark today, so I'm pretty excited... almost at mega-riches and then on to ultimate!

Seriously, food club has been helping a lot. Plus I sold a piece of the secret lab map that I got a few weeks ago and a Golden paint brush that I found in my SDB - I don't remember where it came from, haha.

Oh I didn't realize you were on earlier... well you're still doing better than me because you saved up for a Draik first! I have no Draik and am still saving. :laughingsmiley: :) I think I'll have a hard time buying anything after I get to Ultimate Riches.

Gratz Liz!! :D That's awesome :)

I'm at about 1.5M right now but i haven't been doing anything other than dailies...keep missing food club too cause i get out of class late :(

I've spent a bit, but it's kind of sad that since I bought Aitvara's Egg in September, I'm only at 2.6 million.

My husband bought me a bunch of NC items last night. :D He sent me 4. The Pastel Blue Hair Bow, Winter Hair Flower, Pretty Blue Plaid Skirt, and Warm Fir-lined Dress. :D

Here's Aitvara now:

4.png

I've spent a bit, but it's kind of sad that since I bought Aitvara's Egg in September, I'm only at 2.6 million.

My husband bought me a bunch of NC items last night. :D He sent me 4. The Pastel Blue Hair Bow, Winter Hair Flower, Pretty Blue Plaid Skirt, and Warm Fir-lined Dress. :D

Here's Aitvara now:

4.png

it just cracks me up that two married people play neopets together, did you guys find out you both played before or after you were married?

It's not all that unusual. I've been playing since 2002. He's always been a huge gamer, and I'm not a gamer at all. He'd heard about Neopets and recommended us trying it so it was something we could do together, and to get me more into gaming.

(So to answer your question, I was the only one that played before we got married. He started a month or so afterwards.)

Aitvara looks adorable!! :D I love the way the dress looks against her base color :)

I just bid on a Hallo PB in auctions, so I might go back down to 200k...we'll see xD

How far along are you Divya? I'm almost at 1/2 ish but I really haven't been banking much this week. I was just like ehh, I'll play around with customizations instead of doing my games. I haven't even been doing most of my super easy 3k games *hides in corner in shame*

I am at about 4 mil. It is not that bad...but not that great either. <_<

Here's Aitvara now:

4.png

Aitvara looks lovely! That dress is gorgeous on Aitvara. The wings are really really REALLY nice too! :D

I just bid on a Hallo PB in auctions, so I might go back down to 200k...we'll see xD

Which pet is it for? :O

That new background looks so pretty :3 And Aitvara keeps looking stunning x3

I got my boo into neopets the first year we started going out :D Nowadays he doesn't really get on anymore unless I tell him they're giving away free stuff and he'll just give them to me xD

Thanks to all these tests this week, I haven't had time to really do all the things I normally do on neopets D: I know schooling is important but I hate test week!

Update: Hooray! I just beat Better Than You and finally got 2nd place trophy this time =D Someday I'll get gold just you wait game!

Lost the auction cause i went shopping with a friend, ah well :P At least i didn't have to spend the NPs. I was planning to paint my Eyrie. :laughingsmiley:

Gratz on the BG Wembly!! :D

I just got the light sky background! I'm so happy! Lookie!

4.png

and yes, Manta, which pet?

and Divya, that's pretty sweet. I think I'm just a smidge further than you are so maybe we'll get draiks at the same time :)

That BG is so cool. :O

You probably will smidge further than me. ;) I am being really lazy with my games...

Update: Hooray! I just beat Better Than You and finally got 2nd place trophy this time =D Someday I'll get gold just you wait game!

OMG Congratulations! I havent been able to get the av on any of them. I've beaten a bunch, but not fast enough. <_<

Lost the auction cause i went shopping with a friend, ah well :P At least i didn't have to spend the NPs. I was planning to paint my Eyrie. :laughingsmiley:

Halloween Eyries are so cool! I love that customization you did with one a while back. :wub_anim:

I am at about 4 mil. It is not that bad...but not that great either. <_<

Aitvara looks lovely! That dress is gorgeous on Aitvara. The wings are really really REALLY nice too! :D

You're getting there. :D Just get playing games! I managed to make 60k before I left work at 1pm today. And I'm going to be playing some KQ here in a bit. :D

Thank you :D I love the wings, and I thought with the outfit change, they'd be perfect.

Ehh, I'm only up to 1.5mil now. :( I'm wondering if I should sell the 4 or 5 paintbrushes I have to facilitate my getting a Draik? I'm soooo reluctant, though. And to sell my BD items in my SDB, too.

What's the best way to make money if I have no time to play that many games? :X

i'd say either restocking or using the stock market. although i suck at both, haha xD probably why i only have 400k in the bank right now. :\

Haha, I suck at both too! :S But what exactly is restocking? Buying from the neopets shops and selling them in your own shop? I never seem to find good items there. >< Hmm, I think I'll give it a try once I'm home. :D Thanks! Btw, I hear people talking about some "food club", any idea what that is?

(And I try the AAA too, but no luck~)

I agree food club is a nice way to make some np. But food club is where you can place bets on which pirates will 'eat' the most food. It's a little based on luck and a little based on thought but it's found on krawk island or here's the link http://www.neopets.com/pirates/foodclub.phtml

There are also people who make daily bets and show their picks on their petpages if you are lazy like me and don't feel like picking winners for yourself so here's one here http://www.neopets.com/~Shazeni

Also there's a thread where people specifically talk about food club if you're interested in that too it's here http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/23541-food-club-club/page__p__439385__hl__%2Bfood+%2Bclub__fromsearch__1#entry439385

Sorry for so many links but it's kind of an elaborate question.

Oh and to add to that food club description here's another guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~Jamila233

I use a combo of the guide that wembly put up and this one. This one updates a little more regularly.

It is gambling, so there is always a risk and you may lose all your NP for the day. Some days (like tomorrow) I won't bet. I've found that I've made a profit overall using guides like these. I've only been doing it the last month or so. It helps if you have an older neopets account because you can bet more that way.

Oh and to add to that food club description here's another guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~Jamila233

I use a combo of the guide that wembly put up and this one. This one updates a little more regularly.

It is gambling, so there is always a risk and you may lose all your NP for the day. Some days (like tomorrow) I won't bet. I've found that I've made a profit overall using guides like these. I've only been doing it the last month or so. It helps if you have an older neopets account because you can bet more that way.

thanks liz and wembly for the guides...hmm, looks interesting. will definitely try it out tomorrow =)