Draik Lair

Spritzie

Stock is great. Have you gotten the avatar yet? That's another good motivation to get invested in stock.

^^that was my motivation. Now....after I got it, I barely invest in stock. :sad01_anim:

I got the avatar, and that was it. Now I rarely get stock. But I'm going to buy my shares every day. It's only 5 game's worth of NP, so I can get that in 30 minutes, and spend the rest of the day playing games for my Draik Fund. Then when I sell big, tons of profit for the Fund.

You currently have 103,502 in your till.

Now I have 1 million again yay lolz xD

You can do it Spritzie! I stopped using the Stock Market after I got the avatar as well...but most of them are still there since I don't sell until it goes over +300% 5 games is actually a lot for me so that's why I stopped investing haha!

*crosses fingers that TNT will see my Valentines Picture* What did you all think about it? It looked like I should have outlined them more after I took the picture xD

I've never had that much in my till, though several times in the last few days, I've signed on to 50k, 97, 40k. This morning I woke up to 30k.

I have some really quick 1k games, like a couple of the sponsor games, so it's quick for me.

I think your picture was adorable :D

I'm so excited that there are actually sponsor games again. Though after getting all gold on the danimals game it's sending my total score every time instead of my round score. So it's sending over a million instead of a score of like 30k which of course keeps getting reviewed and I really hope they don't think I'm cheating because it's there stupid game that is messed up.

I usually leave my shop till alone unless it's over 100k so that I can just get all that straight to the bank. Really makes me feel better about making that much just by my spare time of restocking x3

I wish I had a scanner or something so the picture would be WAY more clearer...the real thing looks way better and I just loved that I did the boy first and his shape was perfect to me :O

Totally use the stocks! I've been making all my money lately from stocks and food club.

I always sell when they're 60+. I'm not patient enough for any more than that, and I'm pretty happy with the profits. I buy 1000 shares of a 15 NP stock every day.

Happy Valentines Day Draik Lair!

Man...after seeing his face when I gave him my drawing, I kinda don't care if I do make it for the Art Gallery in the end haha :wub_anim:

I got him a DSi XL (couldn't stop thanking me), Pokemon HeartGold, a card, and that drawing while he surprised me with roses, a card, a balloon, and dinner later tonight x3

Besides the holiday today, I kinda wanna invest later in the future on more of those green lutari beads since that usually REALLY helps get me extra nps while playing games that eventually pays for itself ^^

Happy Valentines Day Eevee and everyone else in DL! :D I love Valentines Day. Free candy and guys stop being shy! :laughingsmiley:

Awww that is so sweet, Eevee! Have fun at dinner! <3

I do stocks! But somehow, I always invest in the wrong ones. :laughingsmiley:

Another reason I love Valentines Day is all the amazing clothes TNT releases! I am currently playing on DTI dressing up a Shadow Draik in pink clothes.

Oh snap. Those are some sweet gifts. Glad you're having a lovely Valentine's day. I'm enjoying my new theme today too, though I am not having much luck finding any good nc trades today, oh well, guess it takes time to peruse peoples stuff.

Awww gratz Eevee! :D That's so cute :)

My V-day has been...uneventful. Found out yesterday via facebook that my ex is in a relationship with a new girl...I feel weird about it :guiltysmiley: And my love life is...nonexistent at the moment. xD

But I got to level 33 in sewage surfer so whatever :P I'll have a new avatar soon, hopefully :yes:

Aw, poor Manta. :( I love hearing snippets of people's love lives. They are so interesting! :laughingsmiley:

Spritzie, I completely agree about the Lunar Cape on the Draiks! :O It looks GORGEOUS on Silver!

Same here! I have been doing the Lunar Puzzle every day, but I've only been getting junk prizes except for the one prize worth 35k.

Guess what? I just finished playing KQ and I won another Cloud PB! AHH! *adds np to Draik Fund* Hows your KQ playing been going?

Seriously Divya, seriously <_< In case you were wondering, my 'big win' items from Key Quest ratio has plumeted even further now. You and your silly 1 in 20 big wins :sad01_anim: This is me being extremely jealous of your prize winning skills.

Did anyone see the first picture in the art gallery for Valentine's day? It's super cute with 2 draiks.

Also side note: I decided to make an actual worry doll for the random contest. Fingers crossed that I can pull out a win finally.

Yeah, it's freaking adorable!!! :D The Brynnso picture made me squee too...Actually most of the pictures did. They chose some really great entries! :D

Ooh good luck! :) I would totally try to enter but i have no materials with which to make a worry doll...Except for some green yarn. xD

Seriously Divya, seriously <_< In case you were wondering, my 'big win' items from Key Quest ratio has plumeted even further now. You and your silly 1 in 20 big wins :sad01_anim: This is me being extremely jealous of your prize winning skills.

:( I seem to be uberly lucky with KQ. Maybe that is just TNT making up for my lack of REs...

Did anyone see the first picture in the art gallery for Valentine's day? It's super cute with 2 draiks.

Also side note: I decided to make an actual worry doll for the random contest. Fingers crossed that I can pull out a win finally.

I saw that and I think it is adorable!!! :wub_anim: AH!

Good luck! :D

*runs to look* Awwww! That's absolutely adorable. :D I wish I had an artistic talent, but I don't. Then again, I'd probably sit around all day drawing my Neopets, and mostly Aitvara.

:laughingsmiley: Draik-centered much?

Well, yes. :whistle: I'm addicted to all things Draik, ever since I got Aitvara. I loved Draiks before, but now I really do. :D

And everyone, we'd love to see some more entries for the contest. We're most likely setting the deadline for March 1st. So if you're working on some entries and March 1st is coming up, just submit what you have. We're going to drop the requirements so you don't have to do so many. Even if you can just enter a few into the contest overall, it would be great. We've seen really awesome entries so far. :D And we'd love to see more. (And Manta is getting anxious. She wants to see everyone's ideas for Jet.)