Draik Lair

Spritzie

So question, the current random contest is to make a 'worry doll' and I'm not particularly sure what that is but I created a sort of plushie-ish doll for a previous random contest and didn't win. Do you think they would consider it cheating if I entered the same thing?

Well since they have seen it before and know the username that entered before and see you entering it again, they should know you didn't cheat since it's YOUR creation. It doesn't hurt to enter again if something fails. You might just win this time ^^

Long time ago, I entered this picture for the Beauty Contest for my Cybunny and she was in 5th place! I entered weeks later again and still no trophy...so I entered that same picture for the Art Gallery and it made it :laughingsmiley:

When is the Customization contest gonna close? I wanna see what people came up with for Jet :yes:

I'm sorry I hadn't replied to this, I wasn't feeling well most of today.

We don't know when we'll close it yet. Right now, we've only had 3 people enter, which just isn't enough to really have a solid contest. Plus, I know there's others working on entries that haven't gotten them in yet.

We were really hoping that by extending the deadline, we'd get more entries, but we haven't.

Wow...I thought there were more entries by now :O

Yay I JUST finished my drawing and even if it doesn't make it for the Art Gallery, my special Valentine can keep it x3

I'll post it here later since I need more "light" to take the picture but it has two pteris on-top of a huge heart that says I Love You on it ^w^

That sounds cute Eevee. :D

I know. :( I hope we get more soon.*coughenterEeveecough* :P

I got a FFQ today!!! So as soon as I can save up the NP for a Draik Egg/MP, I'll be getting a Chocolate Draik. :D

Congrats on Premium Domino!! :D And congrats on your FFQ Spritzie!! :D

Heh, i feel bad for not entering the contest...I just really don't have enough time to think up some really cool customizations :guiltysmiley:

on the bright side, I think i'm coming out of my art block :king:

So question, the current random contest is to make a 'worry doll' and I'm not particularly sure what that is but I created a sort of plushie-ish doll for a previous random contest and didn't win. Do you think they would consider it cheating if I entered the same thing?

From what I understand, worry dolls are tiny (a couple of inches) stick dolls, made from floss. I looked them up on Wikipedia. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to reuse your plushie, though.

Well since they have seen it before and know the username that entered before and see you entering it

Long time ago, I entered this picture for the Beauty Contest for my Cybunny and she was in 5th place! I entered weeks later again and still no trophy...so I entered that same picture for the Art Gallery and it made it

Yay I JUST finished my drawing and even if it doesn't make it for the Art Gallery, my special Valentine can keep it x3

I'll post it here later since I need more "light" to take the picture but it has two pteris on-top of a huge heart that says I Love You on it ^w^

Congrats on getting in the Art Gallery in the past, and best wishes with your current drawing! It sounds very adorable.

Just got Premium guys, I'm super excited. xD xD xD

Congrats on Premium! I know I enjoy it quite a bit.

I got a FFQ today!!! So as soon as I can save up the NP for a Draik Egg/MP, I'll be getting a Chocolate Draik. :D

:O A FFQ? You are so very lucky! Congrats! You'll have saved up for that Draik Egg in no time. :)

We don't know when we'll close it yet. Right now, we've only had 3 people enter, which just isn't enough to really have a solid contest. Plus, I know there's others working on entries that haven't gotten them in yet.

We were really hoping that by extending the deadline, we'd get more entries, but we haven't.

Heh, i feel bad for not entering the contest...I just really don't have enough time to think up some really cool customizations :guiltysmiley:

on the bright side, I think i'm coming out of my art block :king:

It's too bad that the Draik Customization contest isn't shaping up well a this time. Everyone is so busy at this time of year with school. Maybe it would be a good idea to reintroduce the contest a little closer to summer. By then, TDN will have its Customization Closet up and running, and it would be a great way to introduce it. ;)

I'm sorry I hadn't replied to this, I wasn't feeling well most of today.

I'm a little frustrated right now because I made entries for everyone for the contest and I haven't been able to access any of my saved entries. I didn't bookmark the links to them or take screen captures/save the images because I thought I'd be able to access them again... it's a bit frustrating. I want to enter, but I'm not sure that I have the time/energy to redo all of my entries. There's no way I can remember all the items I used... bleck!

Has anyone been able to access their saved entries?

Wow, congrats on the FFQ! That's so awesome!!! :D I'm excited for you. I know that a chocolate Draik is a huge dreamie for you.

Oh and congrats on getting premium, Domino. Are you enjoying it yet?

I'm a little frustrated right now because I made entries for everyone for the contest and I haven't been able to access any of my saved entries. I didn't bookmark the links to them or take screen captures/save the images because I thought I'd be able to access them again... it's a bit frustrating. I want to enter, but I'm not sure that I have the time/energy to redo all of my entries. There's no way I can remember all the items I used... bleck!

Has anyone been able to access their saved entries?

I don't save anything I do on DTI, so I'm not sure if saves are broken. I do know, from my experience, that the site is often overloaded with requests, so half the time, I can't load anything. I see more page load errors and 404s than I ever want to see. :angry:

Are you guys using the beta server or the regular server for DTI? :D

Hm... that's a good question. I'm not sure... maybe I switched versions. How do you use the different versions?

EDIT:

Ah! that's it! I used the link on the "contests" page originally (beta), and then when I went back I went to the normal page, which is not beta.

*facepalm*

Ok my entries are on their way!

Hm... that's a good question. I'm not sure... maybe I switched versions. How do you use the different versions?

Beta server:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/

Regular server:

http://impress.openneo.net/

The beta server is faster, but there's occasionally huge bugs because well...it's a beta :P The regular server is definitely way overloaded because everyone uses it. Matchu didn't intend on the project getting as big as it has, I think :laughingsmiley: So he's still trying to keep up with the demand. :)

Well, that's good to know. Except for the fact that I awkward sauce like have stuff on both servers. I imagine one day they will merge?

Eventually. I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work, but I think the beta server will lose all saved data and everything will go over to the main server. I haven't talked to Matchu for a while though so i don't know.

Haven't looked at this thread in a while, have any of you draik-lovers used the ffq thing recently to get your dream pet to your dream color?

I just got a FFQ today. I'll be going for a Chocolate Draik, but I'm saving up for another Draik Egg/MP because my currently Draik will be painted Faerie.

omggggg guys look at my new customization idea! :D

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/951

Was playing around with the pirate eyrie i thought i wanted but then realized that the halloween base is ZOMG gorgeous :O Got a new lab rat to try and zap for Hallo now and will probably try on the side to trade for one. :laughingsmiley:

Also, Kiawiana is almost up to 340 HSD, and has been considered for a pretty DN-BN UC mara hissi :) I'm excited!! :woot:

Thank you :D I'm really excited. Now I need to save like crazy so I can get a Draik Egg/MP soon. If I get about 80k a day, 30 days a month, I can get her in 3.5 months. (Assuming for estimates, they cost about 11 million.) But chances are, I'd be averaging more around 50-60k a day, most days of the month.