Draik Lair

Spritzie

Alright, I need to find someone on here to give it to then :)

RARRRRR i'm so annoyed. Got to 676 on the Better than You, and I made a misplay <_< Would've gotten it too, but I really need to go to sleep now because i have lab from 8am to 12pm tomorrow *is shot*

*grumbles and kicks ground*

today is just not a good day for me and games...first food club, then nimmos pond failure, then this :(

Sadness, I did the same thing and I was about to kick myself in the head because if I wasn't dumb I would have gotten the silver trophy. Now I just got the bronze which was good too. Ewwie on the 8 am lab, who knows, maybe the competition won't be closed yet by the time you get back tomorrow.

If anyone else needs it, let Divya know. I have one in my SDB, but I've heard several places that the person sending it, need to not already have it. If they do, the person will receive it as an item. And I already have it. (I'd planned to send it to Divya on V-Day, but I'll be sending it to her now.)

So I'm volunteering her. :laughingsmiley:

I got the bonus wings from the newest Sweetheart Gram! I tried them on Aitvara, but they're smaller wings and the Draik ears over-power them.

Yay Spritzie!! :D Gratz on your bonus! :)

I'm miffed :P My brother and I both got NC faerie quests...but he got the wig and I got the recipe for the garland. I don't even have enough NC to make it, and he doesn't have any boxes to send me the wig. *sigh* I can't win, can I :rolleyes_anim:

Bought it for 2.2 million exactly ^^ Took a while to receive it since the auctions were acting funny. But I got on today and finally saw it in my inventory along with the neomail! So yeah :laughingsmiley:

There's so many valentine items I want for my gallery grrr! I shouldn't be spending a lot of NC on just V-day things but I can't help it xD

Yay Spritzie!! :D Gratz on your bonus! :)

I'm miffed :P My brother and I both got NC faerie quests...but he got the wig and I got the recipe for the garland. I don't even have enough NC to make it, and he doesn't have any boxes to send me the wig. *sigh* I can't win, can I :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you. My husband actually got it. He got a NC quest yesterday, so he went to the store to get a NC card. I was napping and he bought 3 to send me. And I woke to "Wake up!!! Get out here right now!!" I panicked, thinking it was an emergency. Apparently, he thought he figured out why I hadn't gotten the sword after 6. (It turns out, the bonus item is the drop down, and I didn't know that. I thought you might get it when opening it. But there was never an extra in the drop downs. He thought I might not have noticed.) :laughingsmiley:

Last night, we both did our quests at Neopet's midnight, and I got an NC quest, he got a water faerie, with a bonus NC quest. I got the Umbrella, he got the garland. I didn't want the umbrella, but I wanted the garland, so I bought the one item in common for the 2 quests to see if it was sendable, then sent it to him. He made the garland and gave it to me. And I abandoned mine.

Finally! Took a while before TNT could give my the paint brush I won through auctions but here he is :laughingsmiley:

4.png

^ I'm going to keep Uvertira Desert for a long while until NOW I get some serious neopoints in the bank haha xD

YAY! They were slow on fixing that. He looks gorgeous!

Side note: The baby draik is SO cute with the new valentine baby blankie :wub_anim: It's seriously making me consider getting two draiks

I wanted to see that, but when I checked DTI after it was released, they didn't have it in their system yet. I'll have to check. :D

If anyone else needs it, let Divya know. I have one in my SDB, but I've heard several places that the person sending it, need to not already have it. If they do, the person will receive it as an item. And I already have it. (I'd planned to send it to Divya on V-Day, but I'll be sending it to her now.)

So I'm volunteering her. :laughingsmiley:

I got the bonus wings from the newest Sweetheart Gram! I tried them on Aitvara, but they're smaller wings and the Draik ears over-power them.

What am I being volunteered for? :laughingsmiley: *is too lazy to read the other pages*

Congratulations on the wings! They are so pretty. :wub_anim:

Finally! Took a while before TNT could give my the paint brush I won through auctions but here he is :laughingsmiley:

4.png

^ I'm going to keep Uvertira Desert for a long while until NOW I get some serious neopoints in the bank haha xD

AHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry for the all caps, I am excited! :D Uvertira looks amazing. Looks like its time to save up again. xD

:laughingsmiley: I'm going to send you the Mysterious Valentine right now. (Instead of sending it to you on the 14th, since I've heard the person sending it, needs to not have the theme, and I have it.) And if you send it to someone who doesn't have it, you'll both get it.

So I was telling someone who doesn't have it, to let you know, so you can send it to them. :D

I put them on Spritzie. They look gorgeous on her.

Bought the suit coat on a whim and stuck it on Jet :D I love the Neovian NP wearables

4.png

Got a new lab rat in the pound too, it's an Island Ruki, and I'm zapping in hopes of a gender change :)

4.png

I love Neovian everything! I wish all the clothing was wearable. It surprises me that it isn't, since the Neovian clothing shop was released shortly after wearable clothing came into being. I was rather shocked that none of it was wearable, at first.

And congrats on painting Uvertira, Eevee! He looks amazing! I love the BG too!

Aww, your new Ruiki is cute with the hair. Also on the topic of new wearable, wow are those Jazzmosis sunglasses absolutely amazing on practically every pet that I have checked. They really fit all the faces well unlike some of the other glasses.

What are the spikey flag things behind Jet's head?

Thanks! :D I love that wig...wish they'd release some more guy wigs xD

The flags are the Ceremonial Shenkuu Warrior Heraldic Banner, kinda a mouthful lol. :P They were a bonus in the Ceremonial Shenkuu Warrior Superpack, which just retired a month or so ago. :)

OMG, I completely missed Uvertira being desert!!! Gratz Eevee!!! :D

Congrats on the Island Ruki! I love love love that wig! He looks very handsome. :laughingsmiley:

Jet looks awesome. I love the contrast of the red wig and blue Draik.

Eevee, I is offically jealous of your RSing skillz!

Thanks Divya! :D I ended up pounding him because I didn't much like his name; I'm sure someone picked him up pretty quickly though :)

Ahh I agree, I love how the base color goes with so many things :D I just traded for a Brightvale Castle Dress today; she's wearing that now ^^

When is the Customization contest gonna close? I wanna see what people came up with for Jet :yes:

Two of those cards are now in my shop for 11,400 nps for anyone that wants a quick buy lolz xD

I love Valentines Day ^^ I feel like drawing something neo-related for this holiday but I think it's too late to enter it for the Art Gallery right? Even if I finish it tonight xD

You could always enter but it is much less likely to get it this close to the day but you never know. And really you have the whole weekend because I'm sure they don't look at that kind of stuff over the weekend, oh shot, well seeing as how Valentine's day is monday I'm going to go ahead and say it's too late but you never know. I'd love to see it if you draw it none the less :)

Yeah xD I only like to draw when I get the "drawing urge" and that's when I get all creative about it. Guess I can just give it to my Valentine :wub_anim: Guess after I play some more games, I'll think on what to draw and get to it :D

Random but I'm addicted to the song El Chico Del Apartemento 512 again haha xD