Draik Lair

Spritzie

Spritzie - It does break up the colors, and it looks really good. Who knew that red, black, white, and green would go so well together? Then again, everything looks good on a Draik. :laughingsmiley:

Aw thanks! I just put that background and it does match the gothic look way more :laughingsmiley: Btw, what do you want to trade for that Heart thing you have? I don't want to play the Jubjub Bounce game since I have the worst of luck but I love the love items it has xD I can buy anything at the NC Mall now for it ^^

I think I'm going to buy the Desert Paint Brush now! My instinct told me to just get it xD sooo...guess I wait for that reply for auctions ^^

I think I'm going to buy the Desert Paint Brush now! My instinct told me to just get it xD sooo...guess I wait for that reply for auctions ^^

Ahhhh! Congrats! Did ya get it? Didya? Its for Uvertira right? OMG! *hyperventilates* :laughingsmiley: I love instinct.

I'm playing KQ now, so I'm hoping that will help supplement my income enough to let me get Aitvara her Desert PB sooner.

Congrats on getting the Desert PB so soon. Let us know when you paint him. :D

I neomailed someone on the TP and I'm still waiting for them to accept or reject my offer xD But something is telling me to just get it now lolz! xD

Why yes, it's for my composing boy :laughingsmiley:

I am actually very excited for you! :D

:laughingsmiley: Is this for the clothes? Have you decided as Maractite for your ending color?

I'm playing KQ now, so I'm hoping that will help supplement my income enough to let me get Aitvara her Desert PB sooner.

Let us know if you win anything good! But dont play til 6 in the morning. ;)

*nods* Yeppers! Maractite will be the final color after I paint him Desert and Royal for the clothing :laughingsmiley:

Oooh hope you get some really great stuff Spritzie! I need to level up one more time on neoquest and then I can face the final bosses and get my trophy maybe tonight x3

I made about 15k. And I got probably 3-5 Codestones, but I gave them all to my husband. He's trying to make a Red Codestone.

15k is really good! I am mad that they are giving out Vday stuff from KQ because no one buys it. <_< I need that np! xD

*nods* Yeppers! Maractite will be the final color after I paint him Desert and Royal for the clothing :laughingsmiley:

Oooh hope you get some really great stuff Spritzie! I need to level up one more time on neoquest and then I can face the final bosses and get my trophy maybe tonight x3

Maractite is an amazing choice. :yes: And its only (relative) 4 mil!

Congrats on the almost NQ Trophy!

And good night guys, I gotta go to bed now!

...I actually bought a lot of the v-day stuff since I'm into them haha xD

Alright nighty night night then chica ^^ and thanks for the early congrats x3

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/870

^ Here's what I'm aiming for at least for his current clothing!

That looks awesome Eevee! :D I love the Maractite color :wub_anim:

blurgh no offers on my MSP yet...I want to trade xD

KAUF is at 61, so I sold my 4k shares :D

Summary : You had 7194 NP. After 4 successful transactions, you have 251174.

Awesome!! I made a new counter too so I can keep track of my savings for a Draik Transmog for Wyvern :)

I tried the Desert Draik PB clothes on a Maractite Draik. It's absolutely gorgeous. I thought it looked amazing. :D

Me too. I had a stock over 80% the other day, but the husband recommended waiting. It's now +20% <_<