Draik Lair

Spritzie

Um, when I click on the link, it says that there is no neopet with that name.

Hm, I don't have anything particularly cool right now. The tomato chia is kinda badly named - I adopted him from the pound and zapped him in hopes he would find a better home. I'll have to think about the royal custom... I created a Shoyru called Naoghas, and I kinda like the name for a Maraquan Shoyru, but the PBs are so expensive!! What kind of species did you have in mind?

haha, what a funny look on Jet. :)

Oh sorry!!! there's two underscores:

http://www.neopets.com/~x__loveable

I don't know actually...I'm hoping to trade my RG kacheek for a RB Shoyru with a specific (uncreated) name but for Idolyd I'd be mainly looking at the name first and the royal custom second. Did you get any cool purge names? :D

Congrats Manta! I've been thinking about that one. I think the dress might look good on Aitvara while she's Christmas, but I just really, really want the sword. But I don't want to have to buy a bunch to get it. I'd actually probably only get one. If I didn't get it, oh well.

I didn't look for purge names... to be honest I haven't really traded anything. I only had one pet (my Shadow Ogrin) until very recently. When I got the lab ray, I thought it would be nice to adopt a pet from the pound and zap that with the hope of finding a good home for it. Then, I created a Shoyru for the dreamie contest that TNT did for Christmas, just in case. Then, I saw a white Grundo in the pound (I kinda like Grundos, even though my mom and boyfriend think they're a little weird because of their eyes) and couldn't resist. His name makes me laugh - OoomNomnomnom. :D And now all of the sudden I have four pets! :whistle:

Oh Spritzie I should send you guys my entries! I was wondering both questions... I'll just send you three what I have now and then if I want to add entries late, I can.

EDIT: Maybe I'll wait on the entries... it looks like dress to impress is lagging. The site won't open for me right now.

Ah, I see. I've been pretty big on pet trading since I came back to the site last April so it's a pretty big part of my neolife xD

DTI is probably running on overload because of the new grams being released and everyone trying to get on and see. They've been having memory leaks lately as well. Matchu said he's working on a bug fix for the beta server but idk about the main server :/

squeeee i'm still really happy about that sword :wub_anim:

I tried to get DTI to load, so I could look at the dress from the new Sweetheart Gram, but it wouldn't.

I'm debating. I don't know about the dress. It's the only item I'd really want, but I really, really, really want the sword. So I don't know if I should even bother trying it. If I don't get it, I doubt I'd try another one.

That'd be awesome Div! :D My topic is here if you want to help bump :)

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=145573121&next=1#bottom

Jet's kinda not worldly at all...All she knows is the little island. I think that sort of naive nature might factor into her personality a bit :P

EDIT:

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW GRAM IN THE MALL I NEED THAT SWORD AND DRESS YESTERDAY :O :O :O :O :O

*rages about Wal Mart being out of NC cards*

Yay! I actually love trading on the Neoboards, most times. The newbie offers I get are really hilarious! :laughingsmiley:

The sword is GORGEOUS! :wub_anim:

I'm debating. I don't know about the dress. It's the only item I'd really want, but I really, really, really want the sword. So I don't know if I should even bother trying it. If I don't get it, I doubt I'd try another one.

I have the same problem! I dont know if it is worth trying. I dont really want the dress...

Spritzie, that is awful! :sad01_anim: I am so sorry. I am too afraid to try myself. *gasp* I just realized that the dress would look amazing on a Shadow Draik! *kicks DTI* LOADDDD!

Wow I just looked at some of the new Nox Corridor prizes and that blue is GORGEOUS!! Especially the wings...and i'm not usually a fan of wings :P

http://bit.ly/h0zpbh

I like how all the blues mesh together from snow queen + faerie + RB draik + stone statue garden BG :)

That looks really pretty Manta. I used some of those items on my contest entries. I wish they had the tiaras available to view. I wanted to use one on my entry, and finally gave up and used something else.

This is so bad. I just found out that butterfly dress looks really good on a Draik and kind of want one now. Must resist urge to purge my bank account!!

I just tried. I got the dress for myself, then sent the rest to my husband. I spend all my NC on it, and I didn't get it. :( So I bought 5 of them, and no sword.

Aww :(. The same thing happened to me when I tried to get the wig. Tons of grams = no wig.

He put it on his Shadow Ruki. It looks adorable.

It would look really nice on all Shadow pets. :yes: I just bought two grams, and didnt get it. :( I chose the dress both times and it looks great on Darelya and VeraLinnhe! :wub_anim:

Wow I just looked at some of the new Nox Corridor prizes and that blue is GORGEOUS!! Especially the wings...and i'm not usually a fan of wings :P

http://bit.ly/h0zpbh

I like how all the blues mesh together from snow queen + faerie + RB draik + stone statue garden BG :)

That is a lovely combination! Manta, you are a born Draik customizer.

Thanks Div! :D I hang out with a bunch of Draik fans at Neopian Adults, an 18+ comm on LJ, so I've gotten a lot better at customizing thanks to their help ^_^

Playing around on DTI and I think I really want the AC toga:

http://bit.ly/efgr5f

It layers as a jacket!! so you can put dresses underneath which looks AWESOME with the whimsical gothic dress :)

looks so awesome!!! unfortunately the only things i have that trade in that cap range are the long summer dress and valentine sword, and I REALLY don't want to trade those :/ Blurgh

Hey I have a question... I saved a bunch of Draik outfits for the contest on Dress to Impress, but now I can't find a way to open any of my saved outfits. Am I missing something here? How do I get to them? Are they gone? (That would suck and I'm not sure I want to sit and recreate everything...)

I don't know how to get to them without starting at the screen where you are already dressing a pet. So I always pick a random pet to dress then you can click on the saved outfits button. But I just went to check and mine aren't showing up at the moment either but this has happened to me before and it always fixes it self in a while and everything comes back.

I hope everything comes back to DTI after they get some of the issues with the site worked out.

I love that Toga Manta! I keep trying it on Aitvara. It looks pretty because of the red/dark green.

Grrrr I bought SO many grams and NO limited edition items from either gram!!! I wanted that wig and sword for my xweetok and nothing...at least a lot of those items are going in the gallery but still xD

I doubt I'll enter the contest now...I rather vote if that's alright x3

Spritzie, the dress looks great on Aitvara! :wub_anim: It matches really well.

Woah! Eevee, I love the look of your Aisha! That looks sososososo cool! I wish the gram had a BG in it. If it did, it would be almost like a Gothic Valentines Super Pack, which would look AMAZING on a Shadow Draik! :O

I bought two as well, and I didnt get the sword. :(