Draik Lair

Spritzie

Woohoo I can talk again! *sings*

I'm officially back in the groove for neopets and got 2.1 million yesterday and then spent the rest of the time playing NeoQuest! I'm aiming for the Silver Trophy for now and then Gold whenever I get the chance =D

Man, Manta has a MSP and Spritzie might get Desert by V-day...GO DL members GO! x3

That would be such an amazing Valentines Day gift for yourself! :laughingsmiley: This month, the ratios are annoying for me so I have kinda slowed down. I am averaging roughly 45-50k a day (including Shop profits).

EDIT: Congratulations on your voice and np Eevee! :laughingsmiley: Wow, DL does have some amazing things going on! PBs, MORE Draiks, Gold Trophies, dream pets!

Divya, I'll send you my list of games for this month. There's quite a few that I never really played before, that I can get 1k quickly.

I think having DL, and all of us talking about our goals, and sharing our advancement towards our goals, keeps us all motivated. :yes:

Fer sure I want Royalboy and Desert clothing for him since there's a lot of gold accessories that can really make Maractite look very nice!

Might go with Desert first then Royal ^^ Aiming for 10 million again before I start getting the rest of my dream pets!

That's a good point. The gold would look gorgeous.

Since I'm nearly to 2 million, and Desert PBs are about 2.2, I'll be getting a Desert one first. Then I can enjoy the Desert color, as I'm working on saving back up to the amount of a Royal PB.

I do need to finish NQ and NQ II first, since I've been using Aitvara.

At least with NQ2, you don't need your active pet to keep on playing while on the first NQ1, you need to D: I'm putting my xweetok at risk again by playing NQ since she was zapped Baby by boochi once before while playing that game!

Can't wait to see her Desert ^~^

Personally, NQ2 is WAY more fun and a big improvement over NQ1, but both are still fun overall ^^ Plus if you ever get to InSaNe! difficulty on NQ2, you get 50k nps, Gold Trophy, and a chance to get a really rare item with the best one worth 3 million nps! Sadly I got the cheapest weapon and once you get a weapon, you can't replay it over again and get another one only on InSaNe xD You can however on the other difficulty levels.

Play games and restocking is what I'm doing right now x3 After all that, back to NQ!

I only played NQ2 long enough to get the first avatar, then I went back to the first one.

I'm playing Typing Terror right now. I've played all the games that I can't play on my home computer, so now I'm trying to do the quickest ones. I'll probably save NQ for this evening.

I got it on accident. I didn't even know there was one, and I got the score and got an error. Then the next time I went to change my avatar, there it was. It's my favorite game. :D I love typing.

The ratio is supposedly good for Nova Defender, but I tried it, and ever since they changed it, I can't figure it out. I want to add it to my list of daily games. :(

For Nova Defender, you need to score 50,000 points for 1,000 nps. I like it cause all I have to do is circle around until I get a huge group and then blast them all while collecting all the gems. The more you collect, the higher your score so it's easy to get on the 1st-early 2nd level ^^

Wow you must be really good at that game! Guess I should try again soon xD

That would be so cool Eevee! Not just the ones where you give your own pet a role, but within your pet's story, you weave the other Draiks in! Like in Manta's world, she be neighbor's with Eevee's Draik and rivals with Spritzie's Draik! :laughingsmiley:

Ooohhh sorry about the Grundos. Evil evil things.

We should totally do a DL roleplay :D :yes: although i don't know much about the characters you guys have made for your draiks :P

The one guy I was hopefully trading with was looking more for a BD pet than an MSP, which is why he didn't want to make the trade. Which is understandable. The market for MSPs is pretty specific, as is the market for BD pets. She's on level 65 now, and according to the guide in the battlepedia, i need to get her level to 78, and then train up strength, defense, and hp before i train up level again...I think that's right xD

Manta, do you want me to help you look? When Spritzie had her Krawk, I went on the Neoboards and made boards for him. I found the Coco Jubjub! :D I'd love love love to help. Especially with such an amazing pet!

That'd be awesome Div! :D My topic is here if you want to help bump :)

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=145573121&next=1#bottom

Jet's kinda not worldly at all...All she knows is the little island. I think that sort of naive nature might factor into her personality a bit :P

EDIT:

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW GRAM IN THE MALL I NEED THAT SWORD AND DRESS YESTERDAY :O :O :O :O :O

*rages about Wal Mart being out of NC cards*

Wow, I was impressed with the stats for your MSP, Manta, but then again I don't deal with BD pets. I would think that it would be easy to trade... good luck with that!

Does anyone have any tips on trading? I'm thinking of trying to trade my tomato Chia, not for anything in particular. I have a board up, but there isn't really any activity, and I'm not sure tomato chias are that popular, so I'm not sure if I should just keep zapping.

I like talking about goals here too - it's encouraging! Though, I'm not trying to get a Draik so I don't fit in that well. Heh, I'm just trying to get to 10 mil for the first time, and then I want a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru, since a Maraquan Shoyru is my absolute dreamie!

Wow, I was impressed with the stats for your MSP, Manta, but then again I don't deal with BD pets. I would think that it would be easy to trade... good luck with that!

Does anyone have any tips on trading? I'm thinking of trying to trade my tomato Chia, not for anything in particular. I have a board up, but there isn't really any activity, and I'm not sure tomato chias are that popular, so I'm not sure if I should just keep zapping.

I like talking about goals here too - it's encouraging! Though, I'm not trying to get a Draik so I don't fit in that well. Heh, I'm just trying to get to 10 mil for the first time, and then I want a Maraquan PB for my Shoyru, since a Maraquan Shoyru is my absolute dreamie!

Thanks Liz! :D Yeah I hope it won't be too difficult, especially once i train her up a little more :)

Good trading guide is at http://www.neopets.com/~x_loveable

hope that helps! :)

I have a Maraquan Shoyru tentatively UFT (Idolyd) if you have something cool or like a royal custom on a pet with an awesome name. :yes:

ALSO OMG GUYS LOOK I BOUGHT THREE GRAMS WITH THE LAST OF MY NC AND THE THIRD ONE HAD THE SWORD IN IT AHHHHHHHH *DIES*

Jet is SO mad at me. Whatever.

4.png