Draik Lair

Spritzie

I really like that colour on draiks, too... It's so tron-y and yet it looks like something from Atlantis or that movie where those cartoon characters journey to atlantis in that ship (love tha movie xD). I think once I get a draik egg, i'll start saving for a paintbrush and then a draik morpho potion on the backburner. How much do you think the cheapest draik potion costs?

I'm hoping to start saving for one of THOSE, too. I just love Lutaris... Can people still create those on Lutari day or something? I have so many ideas for customising Lutaris, it make me happy xD

Generally, I think Draik MP are roughly around the same price as Eggs. They swap though. When I started saving for a Draik, the MPs were cheaper. When I was ready to buy, Eggs were cheaper. But they're roughly in the same price range.

TNT seems to release Lutari's every other year or so on Lutari Day. Last year, they didn't release them, so they might release them this year.

EDIT: Aaa, we aren't having a Draik Giveaway. The only thing we're doing, is a customization contest.

Generally, I think Draik MP are roughly around the same price as Eggs. They swap though. When I started saving for a Draik, the MPs were cheaper. When I was ready to buy, Eggs were cheaper. But they're roughly in the same price range.

TNT seems to release Lutari's every other year or so on Lutari Day. Last year, they didn't release them, so they might release them this year.

EDIT: Aaa, we aren't having a Draik Giveaway. The only thing we're doing, is a customization contest.

Dang.. Hopefully I'll be able to keep earning at a good speed and/or faster. Is it true that you can't get a draik from the lab ray?

*crosses fingers* 2011 seems like a good year for them to release a bunch xD Is there a set limit, too?

EDIT:

Dudee... We have this unfun blizzard coming right over most of WI today/tomorrow, and we just got 20 minutes off the end of the day at school today because the roads are so horrible. :O

It would be nice to zap a Draik. I wouldn't fight it if I did, but I felt really accomplished after I hatched Aitvara.

Yeah, although even if it was possible I'm sure TNT would set some form of rarity thing, so not everybody would be getting draiks as often as like, unis or another basic pet.

Hah, when I finally get a draik I will probably have a party somewhere... Whether or not it includes chocolate and popcorn I don't care xD

It used to be pretty rare, but now it's not happening at all. (At least that's what we all think.) I don't even get species/color changes all that often.

When I got my Draik, my husband gave me a TON of books for her to read, since I wanted her to the the one to read the most books. Then I bought a Camo PB for her, and painted her with Divya the next day.

It used to be pretty rare, but now it's not happening at all. (At least that's what we all think.) I don't even get species/color changes all that often.

When I got my Draik, my husband gave me a TON of books for her to read, since I wanted her to the the one to read the most books. Then I bought a Camo PB for her, and painted her with Divya the next day.

That's a good point. Personally if I got a draik from the lab ray I'd go spreadin' the news, but then again, I might kinda keep it on the down low or something. Meh. I don't plan on getting the lab ray until I a) absolutely have to or b) when I have some NP laying around and no goal that's uber important.

Pretty sweet party! Any idea how many books it takes to boost the intel from dull to at least clever or average? I'll probably start buying any 1NP books I find in stores :P

I have no idea. All but one of my pets is at the Ultimate Genius level. Aitvara is a UG 500.

Bah xP I'll google it when I get home :P

I think that's what my Ame is, too! I can't remember how many books she's read, but it's not very many xP

Okay.. I'm trying to remember my Draik's character... and plans. Should I start her off as a BD/training pet at first, do you think? I vaguely remember my character for her being kind of tomboyish I think, yet with a girly side and very BD-ish... *scrapes through brain to remember*

I wonder what it's like having a Neopets guide. I own this guide for HorseIsle that I never update because so few people came through. o.O I'd get like shunned here if I made a Neo guide though wouldn't I?

Awww. She's adorable :D

I traded the Krawk for my Coconut Jubjub.

*hurk* That seems like a huge down trade :O But i guess if you were happy with it, that's all that matters...

Wooo I'm so excited!! I drew a character design for Wyvern today, who i should be adopting either today or tomorrow. Woohoo!! :D

It was the only pet that I might not be able to achieve on my own. Plus, I adopted him, so I was just glad someone else got a dream pet they never thought they'd be able to achieve. That was my point in it. I got a pet I really wanted and might not have been able to get on my own, and so did they.

Huh that's true...coco is lab only :D Well in that case it was probably a fine trade :) I'm just used to trying to aggressively trade up I guess :P

Also I just totally grabbed a hallo mynci from the pound :O

4.png

Imma zap in hopes of a gender change to get the clothes back I think...haha myncis look so derp

You did? What kind of messages did you get?

Just weird ones, asking where I got him and if they could have him for free. Yeah right. They also sent me offers of BN basics! *sigh* I couldnt trade him for a good Draik though.

Her name is Auilyd :) She's living on my side for now but I'm so happy! Traded my RB kacheek for her

Tomorrow, I'm getting an MSP poogle, which i will then hopefully trade for a draik :wub_anim:

She is gorgeous! RG Kacheeks are lovely. Personally, I dont like the base colors so I would cross paint one with a Brown Kacheek. :wub_anim:

Congrats on all the new pets Manta! And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for the almost Draik! YOU ARE SOOO CLOSE TO NUMBER 2!

:laughingsmiley: I thought it was sad we couldn't even get a decently named Draik for the Krawk. People are crazy. Like you were just going to give him away.

Manta, do you have plans for Draik # 2?

Well I'm planning on morphing Wyvern into a male Mutant Draik, so I think I'm going to try and trade my MSP for a WN draik...I can always change gender on my own :) She'll be girly and stuff, so I can dress her up :laughingsmiley:

This is my plan for Wyvern:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/867

I think I'd like the other female to be Desert, but I haven't decided yet xD

Thank you! :D He'll probably live on one of my sides, hence the all-NP customization :)

Yeah...I love how Draiks look in dresses, but when I picked out Jet's name from the boards, I knew she had to be a serious warrior type who didn't want to wear dresses. Hopefully I'll get a female draik soon so i don't have to keep subjecting Jet to wearing girly outfits xDD

My husband isn't big on Draiks, but he really wants a Mutant one. They are cool looking.

Draiks are just fun with dresses/skirts/etc. I just can't help it. Not to mention I've always loved the girly stuff.

So I really want the fur lined boots that are curently a prize from the jubjub power bounce and tried but didn't get them. I'm new to trading nc, but what would you guys think they were worth? Probably one capsule right? Slash how do you go about trading nc? Do you just trust that the other person is going to gift? I've got feelers out on the neoboards currently looking.

Edit: JK I just traded for them, I only had to buy a cloud foreground for 150nc so I'm so excited :woot:

Well I'm planning on morphing Wyvern into a male Mutant Draik, so I think I'm going to try and trade my MSP for a WN draik...I can always change gender on my own :) She'll be girly and stuff, so I can dress her up :laughingsmiley:

This is my plan for Wyvern:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/867

I think I'd like the other female to be Desert, but I haven't decided yet xD

That is an amazing idea! You will easily get a WN Draik with an MSP. Dresses are so much fun. :D

Gorgeous customization! Lovely. :)

Cross painting is always an option too. Royal and Desert would be a lovely cross paint because the Royal has tons of jewelry and a nice wig. :laughingsmiley:

I enjoy dressing Aitvara up all girly. If I got another Draik, it'd probably be female as well.

Aitvara is a gorgeous girly girl. :laughingsmiley: Faerie is a girly color! Female Draiks are easier to customize. So many options! I like the fun in customizing males as well though.

Congrats on the NC trade Wembly! I am going to start attempting to trade soon.