Draik Lair

Spritzie

That is such a nice outfit. And Jet is a fighter?! That is SO perfect for one of the outfits I made for her! The one I made is I think my favorite one out of all! :wub_anim: But it's a secret. :evil:

Thank you! :D Yeah, she is. A hardcore and loyal fighter to her land (a land on the Neomap that i made up, on that island south of Meridell)

She's considering going the mercenary route though :P

I can't wait to see the outfit you came up with!! :D

Thankfully the game ratios are way better than last month on my part! I actually earned 60k just through games yesterday :O

I still can't talk without it sounding like terrible wheezing haha xD

Thanks Divya! Hopefully after hitting the 10 million mark again, buying will be easier xD

Lucky! And congrats on the great earn! I've only earned 20k so far.

You poor thing! The word wheezing makes me think of old grandpas hanging out on their porch step doing nothing but tanning. :laughingsmiley:

Well, Draik number 2 comes after the Desert and Royal PBs for Aitvara. :P

I've made about 40k from games so far today.

I can't wait to see all the entries for the contest. It's going to be awesome. :D

Oh yes, the list of things to buy!

I am verryyyy excited. All of you guys are amazing customizers, so it will be such a help when it comes to customizing Draiks!

EDIT: Manta, that is the coolest personality I have heard of! That is amazing. South of Meridell? That doesnt sound like outfit I made for her. But my outfit fits her beautifully!! Her personality as well.

Ah, thank you! :D Yeah, it's the big island left of Maraqua and below Meridell. I've got a map drawn out and everything :) I wrote chapter 1 of her story, but haven't had inspiration to write the rest yet...

Now I'm really excited to see what you came up with!! :yes:

Gladly! :D Yes, I named it Drym Island, after the petpet from Petpet Park, because in my original sketch, the island had two horns, rather like a Drym's head.

drymisland.jpg

It has a temperate climate, though towards the warmer and wetter side of temperate due to its location.

Important locations:

Eldhill Wilds: untamed forest reputed to have a powerful source of magic energy at its center

Granite quarry: south of the Wilds, location of lots of fine granite. (Drym Island was once a mountain, sea levels in neo used to be much lower :yes:)

Ruhon's Maze: on the eastern "horn" of the island, a series of cliffs that are the perfect site for a battle. ;) There's always more high ground to take

Harbor: unnamed, it's just a harbor between the two "horns"

The Rocks: To the west of the left "horn" is another island along with dangerous rocky shelves jutting out of the water. Protects the west from invasion :)

Fisherman Point: A small fishing village south of Ruhon's Maze where there is excellent fishing, obviously :P

Castle Farrain: Located at the very center of the island, the castle houses the founding royals, the Farrains. Built of granite, the castle is modest in size but well-built to fend off attacks

...i think that's all i have so far. My plan was to write the story for the NT so i could get some avatars out of writing the story, but i haven't really had inspiration to finish. I might try to write another chapter tonight though :)

Ah, thank you! :D Yeah, it's the big island left of Maraqua and below Meridell. I've got a map drawn out and everything :) I wrote chapter 1 of her story, but haven't had inspiration to write the rest yet...

Now I'm really excited to see what you came up with!! :yes:

Manta, that is amazing! That is the coolest thing ever! I have always dreamed of my pet's kingdoms, but you actually made yours! :king:

Hmmm...its an island you say? Then mine actually would fit! *claps hand over mouth* I cant say any more! ;)

You should totally use some of the Contest entries to help you customize!

I'll be quiet. ;)

Yes, do enter the NT Manta! That would be such an amazing story. It is the most creative idea!

I made friends with the girl who owns all of those Draiks! I sent her an NM regarding a trade she had up on the TP, and now we are tossing NMs. How cool! She is telling me that she almost wishes that she didnt have all her Draiks because people keep harrassing her. :O

People think because someone has a lot of cool pets, they have a lot of NP. (Which is generally true.) And therefore, they think they can suck up and get free stuff. Like, "Hey, you're cool. Have a Draik Egg."

People think because someone has a lot of cool pets, they have a lot of NP. (Which is generally true.) And therefore, they think they can suck up and get free stuff. Like, "Hey, you're cool. Have a Draik Egg."

you're like totally awesome, say, if you have any draik eggs lying around (because i know youre so rich and you get them so often) you should just slip one my way!!!

lol

I feel kinda sorry for those people who have a lot of cool pets and keeps getting bugged by all sorts of people v.v

That's VERY original Manta! Tell us whenever you get accepted so we can all read! =D

Great...I'm still sick and found out a big ice storm is coming tomorrow and the whole family is calling me to be careful and take care of myself since this is supposed to be huge =/ No classes tomorrow either xD

Awww. I wish I didn't have school tomorrow.

And offtopic.

New.Coding.Filters=death. I literally just finished coding my UL yesterday. And now it looks like poop. Curse you CGers that make TNT change the code filters!!! *shakes fist*

Ugh, stupid weather, I keep hoping and praying that they will be wrong.

And haha, so I just checked my lookup and all the words to the links are gone :guiltysmiley: I didn't even change those, just moved it. I hope I don't get in trouble because the links aren't viable. Maybe if I just ignore it, they will fix it themselves :rolleyes_anim: pretty sure that's hoping too much.

Well. Ice Storm=no good. But you don't have to go to class! So that's a win. But ice storm...as in....literallly ice everywhere?

Yeah. I'm really frustrated. I can't even explain it. Literally yesterday I finally finished it. After wasting a -good- part of my weekend. Hopefully some of the coding experts will come up with fixes quick. x_x

Ice everywhere yeah...I know fer sure I won't have classes but I pray I don't lose electricity or anything! I have enough food of course in case it does happen but I rather not xD

I can understand why the filters are like this...still doesn't mean I like it xD

Oh...I guess I forgot that all that other bad stuff could happen. Ew. But...no class. I dunno. I dun wanna go to class tomorrow. I really wanted to skip today.

Yeah. I mean, normally I would be able to deal with this. I guess it's just the timing that is icky. CGers are so annoying. But I'd rather have my UL screwy than have my account gone, ya know?

I hope we get more entries soon, so we can close it down, and put up the voting. :D

Can we edit entries after we submit them? I could submit an entry if that is the case. I'm not sure how much I'll work on extra outfits. It depends on how much extra time we have.

This happens all the time! I'm kinda glad I don't have a bunch of extras on my account... it must be annoying to have people bug you all the time and ask for freebies. For some reason, a lot of people seem to think they can beg hard enough to get a PB or a Draik egg - especially Draik eggs! I don't think anyone would just hand them out for free/super cheap, at least I hope not. Anyways, I can't complain that much because I'm not rich, so I'm not even close to having people bug me for stuff. :laughingsmiley:

Oh and weather... it rained today (doesn't snow where I live, at least very VERY rarely) and is supposed to be pretty cold the next few days (again, for here). I think everywhere in the US is having colder weather more or less. I heard there's a blizzard in Chicago.

I haven't had any insane neomails asking for free stuff yet, but then, I only have one Draik xD Hopefully i'll have a second soon though, and a third eventually :D

So I'm excited, cause i traded my Iscas Dress for some cool stuff! :D Check it out! :)

4.png

Got the wig, Krawley vest, and BG for it. I think that was a good trade :D

That is what she is saying! People are asking for her pets, not just her Draik Eggs. :rolleyes_anim:

I haven't had any insane neomails asking for free stuff yet, but then, I only have one Draik xD Hopefully i'll have a second soon though, and a third eventually :D

So I'm excited, cause i traded my Iscas Dress for some cool stuff! :D Check it out! :)

4.png

Got the wig, Krawley vest, and BG for it. I think that was a good trade :D

I actually got a few when I was trying to trade Spritzie's Krawk for a Draik on the Neoboards.

Oohh la la! Congratulations! That is an amazing trade. That gives me hope that I will be able to trade some of my stuff to customize my new MARAQUAN KOUGRA!! AHHHH! :laughingsmiley:

Can we edit entries after we submit them? I could submit an entry if that is the case. I'm not sure how much I'll work on extra outfits. It depends on how much extra time we have.

This happens all the time! I'm kinda glad I don't have a bunch of extras on my account... it must be annoying to have people bug you all the time and ask for freebies. For some reason, a lot of people seem to think they can beg hard enough to get a PB or a Draik egg - especially Draik eggs! I don't think anyone would just hand them out for free/super cheap, at least I hope not. Anyways, I can't complain that much because I'm not rich, so I'm not even close to having people bug me for stuff. :laughingsmiley:

Do you mean, like edit your PM, and add more? Or edit your actual entries, after you've submitted them? If you mean edit your PM to add more, I'd say yes. But I'd say the other, it'd be easier not to, then we'd have to make sure they were completely finished before posting voting. (Whenever that will be.)

If I got a Draik Egg cheap, like from the Attic or something, I'd probably give/sell it cheaply to my closest friends first. But it wouldn't be to anyone I just met. It would be someone from here, that I've known a long time.

4.png

When I had the Fire Krawk, I got some weird messages asking about him and such. But nothing with Aitvara.

Awesome! Jet looks great :D

I actually got a few when I was trying to trade Spritzie's Krawk for a Draik on the Neoboards.

You did? What kind of messages did you get?

I didn't know you had a Krawk, Spritzie xD Who did you trade it for? :D

I'm so excited!!! Got one new pet today! :D

4.png

Her name is Auilyd :) She's living on my side for now but I'm so happy! Traded my RB kacheek for her

Tomorrow, I'm getting an MSP poogle, which i will then hopefully trade for a draik :wub_anim:

:laughingsmiley: I'm crazy. I had just planned on getting one Draik. But after I got Aitvara, I loved having her, and saw so many colors I loved.

I know. That's my reaction too. I feel crazier looking at that, then the 3 Draik MPs (or Eggs) But I love the Maractite Draik. And Maractite is the only color I could really see on my new Lutari. And well, Spritzieblue (my blue Shoyru) has been unpainted for nearly 9 years, and I decided she deserves a nice color. Livvy and I decided Maractite will be perfect for her.

WHEW. I feel better.. I already have so many plans of what colours I want to get and stuff...

I really like that colour on draiks, too... It's so tron-y and yet it looks like something from Atlantis or that movie where those cartoon characters journey to atlantis in that ship (love tha movie xD). I think once I get a draik egg, i'll start saving for a paintbrush and then a draik morpho potion on the backburner. How much do you think the cheapest draik potion costs?

They did just come out. And I did get mine from the lab ray. (I've been getting totally useless zaps on my Koi the last few months. It was zapped Invisible, then months later, white, gold, then invisible again.) As soon as I zapped my Chomby, I got 2 species changes in a couple days. (The last one being a green Lutari.) I'd never know I'd wanted one, but now that I have it, I can't wait to paint it and such.

I'm hoping to start saving for one of THOSE, too. I just love Lutaris... Can people still create those on Lutari day or something? I have so many ideas for customising Lutaris, it make me happy xD

Lutari is like my dream pet..i think im going to hatch a draik..hopefully get a lutari on lutari day, and use my eyrie as my lab rat...and i got touch my baby xweetok because its my wittle baby wabey shmoopsie poopsie

Lutari is definitly high on my list.

Blue or Desert draik egg

[Maybe desert paintbrush]

Lutari (not sure on colour)

Another draik (maractite or desert, whichever I don't have)

Weewoo petpet (white)

Upgrade shop like crazy

Some nice colour PB for my peophin (Maybe)

Weapons for Xuqy and future draik

I'm not totally sure what weapons I should get for my future-draik. I mean, Xuq has her bow and arrows, and I don't think a desert draik would necessarily fit the archer bill as well as a swordswoman. Although I haven't looked at DTI for a while. xD

166wug1.jpg

I know this looks like some normal 'ol Xwee but it has a RW name of one of the best Basketball Players of all time-Shaq.

I plan to trade this for a really cool Neopet and build up to a Draik.

Also I plan to do this with my other pets Palooza,CarKeys,Donating,Sharlita,Nosepicker,Wonn,Bobbert,RomeoandJuliet,Disloved,Unfluffed,and Tinsley.

Anyone who has good offers contact me!

Hopefully I get a Draik soon. I was hoping some rich Neo would like to adopt one and use a MP to turn it to their Dreamie with the name still.