Draik Lair

Spritzie

Get a draik if you want to customize...they totally look the best in the most clothes :laughingsmiley: Krawks are adorable in a lot of dresses but wigs fit them really strangely.

Also OMG ahh I totally want that new dress for Jet :wub_anim:

http://bit.ly/gL9sjH

It bothered me too at first, but then I was like, ah, Jet would probably cut it up the side so she could fight better xD So now I'm ok with how it looks....I'm hoping to trade for one today :P

GUYS I'M 20 TODAY AHHHH!!!! :D

It bothered me too at first, but then I was like, ah, Jet would probably cut it up the side so she could fight better xD So now I'm ok with how it looks....I'm hoping to trade for one today :P

Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow - we should throw a party!

...something about Draiks...

Yay! Happy birthday! Let's break out the ice cream and cake! :party:

Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow - we should throw a party!

...something about Draiks...

Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Holla at me draik party! Happy Birthday draik friends! I drew you a picture for your birthday! Hope you enjoy. Sorry about the awkward hand/arm. I'm still not very good at hands/arms.

Birthday_Draik.jpg

You need to enter the Beauty Contest! Your art is really quite awesome. From what I understand, you can get some really great prizes from the BC. That would certainly help you save up some NP.

Yay! Happy birthday! Let's break out the ice cream and cake! :party:

You need to enter the Beauty Contest! Your art is really quite awesome. From what I understand, you can get some really great prizes from the BC. That would certainly help you save up some NP.

Woohooo party!!! *dances* :yes:

BC unfortunately doesn't give out NP or item prizes anymore; your pet only gets a trophy. The Art Gallery does however give out NP and prizes :)

Aww, thanks. I have entered a couple of time in the BC winning the one time I did, took a lot of advertising which was kind of annoying but fun none the less, but also sadly like manta said, you don't win np from the BC anymore and the art gallery stuff is WAY out of my league currently. I'm working my way up there.

My bad. I thought TNT still gave out prizes for the BC. And I do think that getting in the Art Gallery would be very difficult.

How do you feel about drawing comics for the NT?

I've drawn two, my first got rejected (even thought it was better than my 2nd :rolleyes_anim: ) but my second one got it. I was actually trying to think of ideas to draw another one today but drew the birthday draik instead. Have any good ideas for a comic? I was thinking about doing one about everyone suddenly having faerie pets.

I was thinking about doing one about everyone suddenly having faerie pets.

Oh that's a great idea!! :D I think you should make it...if you don't, I'd love to give it a shot! :)

Ugh I'm trying to trade for the new dress on the NC board...not going so well. I've only had one offer so far, and they offered the one item on my WL that's within my trade range but that I have only a passing interest in, the Altador Shores BG. :/ So I declined. I traded for most of the snow queen stuff already but i'm still looking for the wig. And I reeeeeeeally want to trade for that new fur lined dress but nobody seems to have it yet :(

EDIT: ahhh I was just gifted the dress!!!!!! :D I'm so happy right now!! :wub_anim:

4.png

Oh cool! How much do you have now? :D

Heck, any step is amazing. :D

I have 450k now?

I think I'll save up for a Cybunny MP + Snow PB next!

HELLOOOO! :D

About one hour until my account turns 3 years old! :D Not too crazily long until i'm gonna hover at that AAA and see what I can RS! *woo*

@Wembly: That's amazing!! :D I could never draw anything that well, much less a draik.

Speaking o' draiks.. I can't remember who told me they saw one on the auction that went for 11.5mil. I hope that doesn't mean the price is going up D:

*tackle glomps manta* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're so ancient! :laughingsmiley: So. How does it feel being the big 2-0?

--

Sorry I haven't been on for so long. We went out to dinner (*food coma*).

thanks guys!!! :D haha it's weird...i'm two decades old! o_O like it's just crazy to think about xDD

Did you just change your display name to Manta, or am I just that slow today? (Congrats on Super Member.)

I know the feeling. I turned 25 last summer. Divya and I were talking about my Neopets goals and how I'd have to play games like crazy for the next 20 years to achieve all the PBs and Draiks and such. And I suddenly think... In 20 years, I'll be 45. o_O

Yeah I just did that :D I couldn't think of a good title though so i just quoted Adventure Time xDDD Thank you! :D

WHOAH o_O that's a lot of goals, and a lot of gaming :O Yeah I know what you mean...turning 20 makes me think...I was 10 and a half when i started playing neo...i've been playing this game for half my life Dx

I have a lot of goals, some are expensive. This is just some of them:

Draik MP (For my Koi)

Maraquan PB (For my Draik, that was previously a Koi.)

3 Maractite PBs. (One for a Draik, one for my Shoyru, one for my Lutari)

Draik Egg/MP for the Maractite

Draik Egg/MP for Chocolate (After I get a FFQ)

Desert PB (For Aitvara before I paint her Faerie)

Royal PB (For Aitvara before I paint her Faerie.)

Yep... 20 years ought to about cover it. :laughingsmiley:

:S Wow Spritzie, that is really making my head spin. If anyone can do it I'm sure you can but for some reason just the fact that you said 3 maractite brushes I almost fell over, though I know I should be more astounded by the whole package.