Draik Lair

Spritzie

You know what else is great about saving up for a draik is that I will eventually end up with enough for the adam avatar and then hopefully will have enough collateral for the double agent zafara and ultimate riches in the bank, so really thankfully a lot of my goals end up inline with each other :)

Fever - Desert than Maractite would be lovely! You could wear the gorgeous gold jewelry on the beautiful blue! :wub_anim:

Spritzie - You could end with Maractite with Aitvara! And then make another Draik for Faerie! :O

Mhmm :DD Either that or I could hatch an egg, then save up for the cheapest morphing potion possible.. I want to experience hatching at lesat once, so twice doesn't matter as much... Hmm

I'm thinking, after I morph my Koi into a Draik, instead of painting her Maraquan, maybe I'll go with Maractite. That way, I have Faerie, Chocolate, and Maractite Draiks.

That'd be cool! You could maybe even try going for lucky #4 or something?

So I'm trading for a WN 337 HSD MSP next month, and I'm hoping to trade her for a DUCK...what do you guys think I should get? Another Draik, a Krawk, or some cool UC? Most of the UCs i like are really rare but this might be my only chance to trade up for one...idk what to do T_T

Bleh, I don't really like UC because well, I like customizing to much so I would personally say go for a draik or krawk, but I would have to agree with you there that if you do want some UC now would be the time to try for it since I don't think you get much more bargaining power than an MSP.

Yeah same, that's been the problem :P I KNOW I would get frustrated with the lack of customization really quickly....I just don't know ughhhh. maybe i'll go play with DTI and see if I can come up with a cool krawk :)

That'd be cool! You could maybe even try going for lucky #4 or something?

My husband vetoed my idea. He said my Koi must be a Maraquan Draik, even if that means him buying it for me. :laughingsmiley: I would love to have Maraquan, Maractite, Chocolate, and Faerie.

So I'm trading for a WN 337 HSD MSP next month, and I'm hoping to trade her for a DUCK...what do you guys think I should get? Another Draik, a Krawk, or some cool UC? Most of the UCs i like are really rare but this might be my only chance to trade up for one...idk what to do T_T

All I understood was WN, MSP, and DUCK *facepalm*

But if it means that you're getting a well named MSP next month, I'd personally go for a draik... I want like, multiple draiks though, so I'm biased xD

Bleh, I don't really like UC because well, I like customizing to much so I would personally say go for a draik or krawk, but I would have to agree with you there that if you do want some UC now would be the time to try for it since I don't think you get much more bargaining power than an MSP.

Same here! I couldn't imagine not being able to give them clothes and stuff, besides BG's..

My husband vetoed my idea. He said my Koi must be a Maraquan Draik, even if that means him buying it for me. :laughingsmiley: I would love to have Maraquan, Maractite, Chocolate, and Faerie.

Aww! But hey, if he buys it for you... :laughingsmiley: Does he have a draik, too?

Egh. Like 100k to go before 22% :(

Do you guys think going for a basic egg first is a good move? I'm starting to ponder it again. :ohno:

Do you already have a chocolate draik spritzie? If so where where? I want to see...

No, not yet. I currently only have Aitvara. But I'm going to get a Chocolate Draik if/when I get a FFQ.

Aww! But hey, if he buys it for you... :laughingsmiley: Does he have a draik, too?

He doesn't have a Draik. I think the only one he likes is the Mutant.

I know. I was like, sure. Go ahead. But it'd take him ages. But he makes a lot of NP when he does his shop a lot, but then he'll randomly spend 500k on me. Like when he bought me a bunch of wearable Faerie wings, so a bunch of painted petpets.

There's a new dress in the mall!!! :D

mall_dress_warmfurry.gif

It's so cute!!! I feel like it'd be really cute for a Katara customization...I want one!! :x

That is the cutest dress ever! That would be so fun to customize with!

Allrealelements - Ooh la la! That MSP is nice! I think you should definitely try to get a Draik (duh!) or some cool UC. Krawks...ehhh. :laughingsmiley: Draiks are obviously the best. If you went for the UC, you could always try trading up for eventually a UC Draik! :O

There's a new dress in the mall!!! :D

mall_dress_warmfurry.gif

It's so cute!!! I feel like it'd be really cute for a Katara customization...I want one!! :x

I loved that, but when I tried on Aitvara, they did a really bad job of the graphics. Her tail is partly visible at the back of it, just like they did with the Blue Plaid skirt.

That dress is cute. I feel like it works on boys too :guiltysmiley: since its all eskimo-ish. I think I might buy it. I put you it would look great on a maractite pet.

It's adorable for male or female pets. And you're right! That would look gorgeous on a Maractite pet.

I loved that, but when I tried on Aitvara, they did a really bad job of the graphics. Her tail is partly visible at the back of it, just like they did with the Blue Plaid skirt.

It's adorable for male or female pets. And you're right! That would look gorgeous on a Maractite pet.

Aw D: Heh, just pretend like the dresses on draiks have special holes or something for their tail xD

I cant see this dress... 'cause I'm at school again (dang you verizon, I could've snuck online on my phone at my locker xD). Does it look kinda like Katara's dress in The Last Airbender? If i does I just got really excited to get NC with my 1st semester grade money 8D

Would it look nice on a desert or maractite draik?

So I just looked up pictures of Katara since I've never seen that movie and its got a kind of similar vibe to the brown fur ish eskimo that I saw in one picture of her put it looks better (ps the dress is brown with blue accents and fur around the colar/bottom/hands)

I'm not really sure where you read that but all transmorg potions transform whatever species you gave it to into whatever species potion you give it. Meaning any pet given a draik transmorg potion will turn into a mutant draik.

source: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/transmogrification-potions/

So I just looked up pictures of Katara since I've never seen that movie and its got a kind of similar vibe to the brown fur ish eskimo that I saw in one picture of her put it looks better (ps the dress is brown with blue accents and fur around the colar/bottom/hands)

Oh cool!! I'm now officially in need of getting NC tonight :laughingsmiley: It sounds like it'd look nice with a desert draik?

I'm not really sure where you read that but all transmorg potions transform whatever species you gave it to into whatever species potion you give it. Meaning any pet given a draik transmorg potion will turn into a mutant draik.

source: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/transmogrification-potions/

Ohhh! So if you give a pet a normal Transmog potion, it turns mutant, but a morphing potion turns it into that colour/species?

Ohhh! So if you give a pet a normal Transmog potion, it turns mutant, but a morphing potion turns it into that colour/species?

I'm not sure if you completely understand so here's an example, sorry if you already got it and this is beating the point to death but...

Species 1 transmorg potion given to different species 2, will result in species 2 pet turning into a mutant species 1.

Example time!

If say, you have a draik transmorg potion and you give it to say, your kau, your kau will turn into a mutant draik.

So basically it works exactly the same way a morphing potion does except the resulting pet color is mutant instead of green/cloud/whatever.

I'm not sure if you completely understand so here's an example, sorry if you already got it and this is beating the point to death but...

Species 1 transmorg potion given to different species 2, will result in species 2 pet turning into a mutant species 1.

Example time!

If say, you have a draik transmorg potion and you give it to say, your kau, your kau will turn into a mutant draik.

So basically it works exactly the same way a morphing potion does except the resulting pet color is mutant instead of green/cloud/whatever.

Speaking of transmorgs, I used one for the avatar on a Jubjub and then traded it for my Rainbow Peophin. Well, not exactly traded. The owner said she was UFA but I gave her the Jubjub because it was a dreamie.

i cant figure out whether to get a draik or a krawk

Well both are pretty expensive so if you really want both, aim for the one you want most then if you're still wanting the other species, get the other one ^_^ Easier said than done I know lolz! But don't give up!

Also, in case you guys haven't seen it, the deadline for the Draik Lair's Draik Contest, has been extended. It's open until further notice. We want to get lots of entries and we know a lot of people are really busy. So we want to give them the time to enter as well. :)