Draik Lair

Spritzie

Is it a bad thing that I keep checking the TP like, hourly? I gotta stop that habit xD Do y'all think I should try SW sniping to see if there's one for sale somewhere (draik egg) just in case? I could keep like 99.999k on hand xD

haha yeah. it's just a distraction from the goal. Try instead to have a picture somewhere (desktop wallpaper or something) of your planned Draik, and look at that instead. ;)

And i don't think that sounds like a good idea. There's pretty much no chance these days of getting a draik egg and not knowing the price value, because most of the people who get them are very aware of the value already :P unless you were planning on sniping other things...

haha yeah. it's just a distraction from the goal. Try instead to have a picture somewhere (desktop wallpaper or something) of your planned Draik, and look at that instead. ;)

And i don't think that sounds like a good idea. There's pretty much no chance these days of getting a draik egg and not knowing the price value, because most of the people who get them are very aware of the value already :P unless you were planning on sniping other things...

Good idea, lol! Or of a blue draik to start with :laughingsmiley: . I'm really leaning towards that, just because it'd be so nice being able to get a draik what, three months earlier than I planned. I've got 2.2mil now, so I'd need 7.8mil to hit 11 million... So if I can manage 40k a day, that'd take just over 7 months (220 days). And I could keep trying to RS good stuff (I kinda know what to look for, ish) and speed up the process...

What clothes do you guys think would go well for a blue girl draik? I decided I'm going to go for a blue one first (mid post decision :O), so I'll need to find some nice clothes for a blue draik xDD

I think I checked prices of Draik Eggs, once a month maybe, until I got closer to my goal.

I think I'll probably do something like that... When I hit maybe 8mil I'll start checking it once every couple of days in case they go down to that. Once I hit 9mil and 10mil I'll definitely check daily, or even more frequently. I just hope I don't miss out on anything because of school, because at this rate I'll have 11mil by mid-September or so Dx

--

OT but NP related... Just sold TNPT for 215% profit!! Got about 50k from it

Summary : You had 10559 NP. After 1 successful transaction, you have 61839.

Good idea, lol! Or of a blue draik to start with :laughingsmiley: . I'm really leaning towards that, just because it'd be so nice being able to get a draik what, three months earlier than I planned. I've got 2.2mil now, so I'd need 7.8mil to hit 11 million... So if I can manage 40k a day, that'd take just over 7 months (220 days). And I could keep trying to RS good stuff (I kinda know what to look for, ish) and speed up the process...

I think I'll probably do something like that... When I hit maybe 8mil I'll start checking it once every couple of days in case they go down to that. Once I hit 9mil and 10mil I'll definitely check daily, or even more frequently. I just hope I don't miss out on anything because of school, because at this rate I'll have 11mil by mid-September or so Dx

If you have KQ, that would definitely speed up the process. Instead of 40k a day, in the same time, you could get 100k from a lucky win from KQ. I find that around every 20 games I win I get a PB or Lab Map piece. Hefty profit that speeds up my saving! :D

Ooo, Ooo, boy or girl draik? Wait how to you know, do you get to pick or is it a surprise when you hatch it?

It is a surprise when you hatch it. You dont get to pick! :ohno: Isnt that scary?

GUYS! I have officially made the pet that I am trading for my Maraquan Kougra! Radonna, the Darigan Ixi. *sigh* There goes 1.4 mil. Now I am down. But whatever, Mara Kougras are my second dreamie after Draik! :wub_anim:

Like Divya said, unfortunately, you don't get to pick gender. When I hatched Aitvara, I'd never read up on the Draik Nest, so I didn't know what to expect, but I thought I'd get to pick. I was alarmed when it created her without me picking. But she hatched female, thankfully.

My husband has a kilt, one of the fancy ones. (He's Irish, so he loves that stuff. Like for Christmas, his parents and sister gave me a bunch of Celtic jewelry, like necklaces, rings, earrings, pins. I look at him and I'm like, "Your family knows I'm German, right?" His reply was, "Not anymore" I guess I lost being German when I got married. :laughingsmiley: )

The NP is really hard. NC is the easiest. I need to make a dead-line for myself to get these done. I think I'll do that this afternoon. I have to finish my entries for at least 2 of the Draiks today. :yes:

I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to paint Aitvara Pirate, to get the clothes/jewelry, but that's just too expensive, when I won't be leaving her that color. I'm going to paint her Royal Girl, then Desert, then I'll paint her Faerie.

Oh I would love all that Celtic jewelry! I'm not sure if I'll get a claddagh again. My last one broke, and being that you can't buy them for yourself and my boyfriend is Italian, who knows! It's ok... if we get married, I will be absorbed into a very strong Italian family, haha! I already have people in the family/family friends come up to me and speak to me in Italian.

I'm not sure if I can get enough entries by Friday... I have a few NP ones but I want to add more items. It's hard because there are so many items and I don't customize much to begin with... it's a bit overwhelming, haha.

Congrats Divya!! :D When are you trading? :)

Yeah, eggs hatch random genders. Which is why it's nice to have the lab scientist just in case, or a friend who has him. Jetalle hatched female, but i had to do some scientist fights in order to paint her Royal Boy and then make her a girl again :P

Ooo, Ooo, boy or girl draik? Wait how to you know, do you get to pick or is it a surprise when you hatch it?

Haha, you can't pick, sadly.. But if your pet battles the lab scientist it changes gender, so I'll hopefully eventually end up with a girl xD Unless you have the right customisation, I don't like boy draiks' eyebrows (on some colors).. That and all my other pets are girls and they seem easier to customise. *shrug*

If you have KQ, that would definitely speed up the process. Instead of 40k a day, in the same time, you could get 100k from a lucky win from KQ. I find that around every 20 games I win I get a PB or Lab Map piece. Hefty profit that speeds up my saving! :D

It is a surprise when you hatch it. You dont get to pick! :ohno: Isnt that scary?

GUYS! I have officially made the pet that I am trading for my Maraquan Kougra! Radonna, the Darigan Ixi. *sigh* There goes 1.4 mil. Now I am down. But whatever, Mara Kougras are my second dreamie after Draik! :wub_anim:

Yeah. I actually made a discovery about my laptop. I was on Power Saver this entire time, which also explains why games and stuff are so laggy *facepalm* So I try it on high performance when I play KQ (which doesn't really change battery or anything because the darn thing has to be plugged in 24/7), and it works way better. Only the occasional slow patch... Oh lucky! I have yet to get anything more than that codestone that's worth like 5.5k or so. x_x I really hope I get some pwnsome prizzes soon lol.

SWEET!! Congratulations! But hey, dreamies are always worth it :) Well I hope they are if some cost over 10mil :laughingsmiley:

Speaking of dreamies, I think I'm gonna go for a hissi morpho/transmog potion after I get a draik. I really like island hissi, almost as much as a desert draik... And a blue hissi morpho potion is only 800k... Then once I got the hissi, I could save up for a PB.. What do you guys think? :D

Andand... Check it out :D 21%! Well I kinda cheated. I set the goal at 11mil for a blue draik egg... But still it feels so awesome! :woot:

How long did it take you to get the lab scientist as a BD challenger. I've been going once a day for a couple months and haven't gotten him yet. Should I refresh to try to get him? Or just be patient and get him from my daily eventually?

Edit: Doh! Seriously Divya! Every 20 games! Jealous! Out of 181 keys, all of which gold or silver, I have gotten 2 cheap paint brushes and 1 lab map pieces. Which makes my ratio 1 in 60 <_<

How long did it take you to get the lab scientist as a BD challenger. I've been going once a day for a couple months and haven't gotten him yet. Should I refresh to try to get him? Or just be patient and get him from my daily eventually?

*I* don't have it, but here is TDNbp's guide about how to unlock him. :)

Although if you do refresh multiple times, make sure you put all your NP and items safely tucked away :P

I'm not sure if I can get enough entries by Friday... I have a few NP ones but I want to add more items. It's hard because there are so many items and I don't customize much to begin with... it's a bit overwhelming, haha.

We might end up extending the deadline. Right now, we've only had one person enter. (I never did end up getting them done yesterday.)

Yeah, eggs hatch random genders. Which is why it's nice to have the lab scientist just in case, or a friend who has him. Jetalle hatched female, but i had to do some scientist fights in order to paint her Royal Boy and then make her a girl again :P

I got lucky. She hatched female. I completely panicked when suddenly she was hatched, but I hadn't selected.

I recommend refreshing. You have to be pretty lucky to get him without refreshing. It took me about 5 minutes to get him, once I decided to try.

I recommend refreshing. You have to be pretty lucky to get him without refreshing. It took me about 5 minutes to get him, once I decided to try.

I agree, although it took me closer to fifteen minutes of solid refreshing to get him xDDD

Silly Scientist xD

I wish you could lend completed lab maps, or take them a part or something. But I know that sure won't happen :P

I still can't get over the fact I'm 1/5 of the way to getting a draik, and almost 1/4 of the way! :D I have to say, I think at this point in time I'm more excited about getting a blue draik than a desert one, but that's probably because I'd get it sooner. *hehe*

What colour should I paint her once I get a blue draik egg, hatch it, then get it female? Anything cheap, and nice looking... Maybe camo? Or I could do Christmas and any other cheap colour that has wearables?

I wish you could lend completed lab maps, or take them a part or something. But I know that sure won't happen :P

If you need a gender change for your draik, just let me know :) I have the lab map on my main so I'd need to do pet shuffling, but I'd love to help out if needed! :D

Personally, I think you should paint Christmas first but I'm a bit biased :P Snow is cute too if you don't already have the avatar.

I already have the avatar, so I normally wouldn't consider snow for her, but I want to have her painted Snow with the SP for awhile. But I still need to paint her Royal and Desert before I painter her Faerie.

Congrats Divya!! :D When are you trading?

Yeah, eggs hatch random genders. Which is why it's nice to have the lab scientist just in case, or a friend who has him. Jetalle hatched female, but i had to do some scientist fights in order to paint her Royal Boy and then make her a girl again.

As soon as February comes! YAY! The person's account didnt have any transfers for Jan.

Yeah. I actually made a discovery about my laptop. I was on Power Saver this entire time, which also explains why games and stuff are so laggy *facepalm* So I try it on high performance when I play KQ (which doesn't really change battery or anything because the darn thing has to be plugged in 24/7), and it works way better. Only the occasional slow patch... Oh lucky! I have yet to get anything more than that codestone that's worth like 5.5k or so. x_x I really hope I get some pwnsome prizzes soon lol.

SWEET!! Congratulations! But hey, dreamies are always worth it :) Well I hope they are if some cost over 10mil :laughingsmiley:

Speaking of dreamies, I think I'm gonna go for a hissi morpho/transmog potion after I get a draik. I really like island hissi, almost as much as a desert draik... And a blue hissi morpho potion is only 800k... Then once I got the hissi, I could save up for a PB.. What do you guys think?

:laughingsmiley: Congratulations on getting it to work! 5.5k is still pretty good compared to 1k from games. xD Definitely MUCH faster with saving!

They are. I am getting a really expensive one for a fraction of the price so that is really good. And Draiks are ALWAYS worth it. :wub_anim: Instead of spending 800k on a potion, why dont you just create a Hissi on May 4th, Hissi Day? You wont be painting until after your Draik anyway, so it would be cheaper that way!

Edit: Doh! Seriously Divya! Every 20 games! Jealous! Out of 181 keys, all of which gold or silver, I have gotten 2 cheap paint brushes and 1 lab map pieces. Which makes my ratio 1 in 60 <_<

I am really lucky with my KQ. I have one 4 cheap PBs and 1 good one (Tyrannian) and 3 expensive Lab Map pieces and 4 cheap ones. Not to bad eh? :laughingsmiley:

As soon as February comes! YAY! The person's account didnt have any transfers for Jan.

:laughingsmiley: Congratulations on getting it to work! 5.5k is still pretty good compared to 1k from games. xD Definitely MUCH faster with saving!

They are. I am getting a really expensive one for a fraction of the price so that is really good. And Draiks are ALWAYS worth it. :wub_anim: Instead of spending 800k on a potion, why dont you just create a Hissi on May 4th, Hissi Day? You wont be painting until after your Draik anyway, so it would be cheaper that way!

I am really lucky with my KQ. I have one 4 cheap PBs and 1 good one (Tyrannian) and 3 expensive Lab Map pieces and 4 cheap ones. Not to bad eh? :laughingsmiley:

Thanks! :D

Good point, haha. I've also been clicking away with KQ (dude I survived a round on my own laptop o.o). And heck yeah they're worth it!

You can do that?! O.O Can everyone create one, or is there a limit or something?

Lucky D: I still haven't gotten anything good :(

Dude! Maractite draiks are amazing! I am really debating painting desert, then maractite, and leaving it at maractite... What do you all think? :D

Fever - Desert than Maractite would be lovely! You could wear the gorgeous gold jewelry on the beautiful blue! :wub_anim:

Spritzie - You could end with Maractite with Aitvara! And then make another Draik for Faerie! :O

Spritzie - you beat me to it! I was going to ask you guys if you saw the Maractite Draik. I was surprised no one had posted it so I was going to if you guys didn't. :laughingsmiley: