Draik Lair

Spritzie

yeah, i paid 10.25M in December :)

It took me on and off about 6 months of saving, although i only got really serious in the last month or two with stocks + food club :D

KQ would've helped a lot, but it often didn't work. :/

I had 5 million by the end of last April. So from April to September, (5 months) I made probably about 9-10 million. (I spent a few million, including buying my husband a Darigan PB after the Altador Cup.)

I pretty much only played games. I didn't use the stock market much, or do any restocking or KQ. (I aimed for 75-100k a day.)

It took me on and off about 6 months of saving, although i only got really serious in the last month or two with stocks + food club :D

ive never heard of food club being helpful towards neopoints, im gonna look into that...yeah i usually restock(very little) and stock market...i occasionally get lucky and find stuff thats worth a lot, like i got a spotted pb off of fruit machine

how much do draiks even cost these days? like 10mil+?

Yes, it's really hard to find even a basic egg for less than 10-11mil.

I feel like if I really REALLY put forth an effort with key quest and stock market and such, i MIGHT be able to get to 10 mil in a month ..im at 2.5mil now, how long does it take you guys to save up for one?

I'm sorry, but I literally just laughed out loud xD

There is no physical, possible way to earn 7.5mil in a a month. It's scientifically impossible unless you use a cheat (illegal) or spend 24 hours a day gaming and playing Key Quest. It takes loads of effort. I've been saving for under a month adn i've barely gotten maybe 1.3mil. 800k to 2.17mil. As you can guess it's going to take me anywhere from 9-10 months to reach my goal. And i'm falling behind. No way in Hades could you earn 7.5mil in a month.

Six months?! Dude, Manta!

Yeah. I <3 food club, although it makes me hungry sometimes. I'm about to go bet and hope it turns out well today. But yeah, if you get really lucky with stocks/betting/games, you can really crank out the NP's. Not to mention Restocking. I've taken to having the Habitarium open in a separate tab when I game, so I get closer to a little bonus NP when I level up.. It's not much but at this point I'm really happy with even getting 3k once in a while. Anything that moves me forward I'm A-Okay with. Key Quest helps, but I rarely get to play because my computer is so awful (dude, I had the dang thing unplugged for like a minute and it died -.- stupid internal battery)

I had 5 million by the end of last April. So from April to September, (5 months) I made probably about 9-10 million. (I spent a few million, including buying my husband a Darigan PB after the Altador Cup.)

I pretty much only played games. I didn't use the stock market much, or do any restocking or KQ. (I aimed for 75-100k a day.)

And from what I heard you were like, REALLY determined. :)

I never use the stock market, because there aren't really solid odds (like in the food club), and the market can totally crash, or it can go up. I've got stocks in there that've never gotten past 15% increase. So, because of those, I'm extremely hesitant about buying more :P

ive never heard of food club being helpful towards neopoints, im gonna look into that...yeah i usually restock(very little) and stock market...i occasionally get lucky and find stuff thats worth a lot, like i got a spotted pb off of fruit machine

It's extremely helpful. Most of the time, if you use the right guide (I suggest this one, it's low risk decent payout, most of the time. but otherwise I use THIS one if she updates her page on time). Personally I don't suggest the stock market, again because of the risks that really vary and there are not set odds. Restocking is really helpful, at least for me. I restock slowly, but I'm getting faster with practice. Although I'm stupid and I check the SW before bidding on some stuff and hope i get lucky :P I'm considering making a list that I can keep next to me to check stuff really quick...

My husband is my favorite person right now. (Well, he is most the time anyway) He just bought me 2000 NC. So I bought the Snow Queen SP and the Frozen Tree Branch Wings.

4.png

(The Faerieland Entrance Gates I got from redeeming one of the NC cards.

Yes, it's really hard to find even a basic egg for less than 10-11mil.

There is no physical, possible way to earn 7.5mil in a a month. It's scientifically impossible unless you use a cheat (illegal) or spend 24 hours a day gaming and playing Key Quest. It takes loads of effort. I've been saving for under a month adn i've barely gotten maybe 1.3mil. 800k to 2.17mil. As you can guess it's going to take me anywhere from 9-10 months to reach my goal. And i'm falling behind. No way in Hades could you earn 7.5mil in a month.

well first off, youre at 1-3 mil, and thats the hardest part, the first couple of million...but after that its smooth sailing if you really know how to play. You have to have yourself heavily set up in the stock market(which i do) and have a key quest buddy who plays 1v1 with you until both of you have 10 gold keys(which i do), odds are if you do your 10 brush a day limit ever day, youre going to get at LEAST one pb a month. So not only can you literally make millions on the stock market (if you knonw how to play it well) but you have to play key quest, and you can make a lot of np on just the games alone, like spritzie said, she does 75k a day, you just have to have a good routine and practice games a lot.

Not only do you have games, key quest, and stock market, but theres food club, which i honestly know nothing about, but from what ive read its quite profitable. And I also restock on occasion, good restockers make soooooo many neopoints per day its ridiculous

I'm not saying everyone could do 7.5mil in a month, but I'm saying it could be achieved with really solid effort.

It definitely wouldn't be easy, but possible. I know some friends who make 100-200k a day, just from KQ and it's prizes.

I had set a daily goal of 75-100k, because my earning methods were time consuming. My NP was made up almost entirely of games, and sales from my shop. Some days, I made 200-800k, depending on sales. But on average, I made in the 75-100k range. I can't even image how much quicker it would have been if I'd done KQ, the stock market (more than my minor dabbling) and things like Food Club.

7,500,000 in 30 days, would only be 250k a day. If you had things like KQ, restocking, high stock market profits, that wouldn't be that hard.

It definitely wouldn't be easy, but possible. I know some friends who make 100-200k a day, just from KQ and it's prizes.

I had set a daily goal of 75-100k, because my earning methods were time consuming. My NP was made up almost entirely of games, and sales from my shop. Some days, I made 200-800k, depending on sales. But on average, I made in the 75-100k range. I can't even image how much quicker it would have been if I'd done KQ, the stock market (more than my minor dabbling) and things like Food Club.

7,500,000 in 30 days, would only be 250k a day. If you had things like KQ, restocking, high stock market profits, that wouldn't be that hard.

I used to have a set game checklist i would go down cause those are the ones i could get 1000 in every time, i wish neopets never revamped the points:np ratio in games, i feel like id be a lot richer =/ i remember back in the day when getting like 1000 points in destructomatch gave you like 900 np instead of like 400...so depressing

/edit

Can you dip draiks in like, the magma pool or paint them or would that be a stupid decision?

I do the same thing. Every month when the ratios change, I make a list of the 1k games, or quick mid-range NP games, and I play them all 3 times, every day.

You can take Draiks to the Magma pool. It depends on each person. Personally, I wouldn't do Magma for a Draik, because I don't like how it looks. My husband thinks Magma Draiks are really awesome.

I don't see a problem with taking a Draik to the Magma Pool. I, personally, don't really like Magma Draiks, but it's a free paint job until you find something you like better.

Six months?! Dude, Manta!

it's very possible actually. especially with restocking/reselling. yes, cheating makes it a lot easier, but it's definitely possible. >.> I regularly chat with restockers who make several hundred K off of a few items each day. One of those restockers also buys PBs and resells them for HTS items...once she sold a royal PB for a Pirate Lenny Morphing potion, and then sold that for 4M! That's more than 2M in profit on a single item!!

So yeah. And during those 6 months i also got to 10M, spent 5M, and then went back up to 10M for my egg. So technically I earned more like 15M in that time period ;) Once you have money, it's easier to make money.

Stocks are a great way to make NP, though there is no guarantee of earning every month. Last month, I didn't earn anything on my stocks; this month, I earned close to 2 million. It doesn't make it a bad way to earn Neopoints, but it takes a lot of patience.

For anyone with a lot more time on their hands than I have available, I think 10 million in a month is very possible. I see people on the Neoboards having 'Make 2 million in a weekend' competitions. There a are 4 weekends in a month. That's 8 million from heavy gaming and restocking on weekends alone, plus the other 20+ days in the rest of the month for earing the other 2 million. I do think it's possible, without cheating, but it would take a lot of time, some skill at restocking, and some luck. I'm not going to pretend it would be easy.

Food Club can be a good way to earn a lot of NP quickly, but it's still always a gamble. I have mixed luck at it.

Personally, I would set a more reasonable goal of 4 or 5 months. It's not hard to earn 2 million in a month.

My husband is my favorite person right now. (Well, he is most the time anyway) He just bought me 2000 NC. So I bought the Snow Queen SP and the Frozen Tree Branch Wings.

4.png

(The Faerieland Entrance Gates I got from redeeming one of the NC cards.

Awww!! That was so sweet of him!!!

AND< Aitvara looks great! Lucky draw on the gates, too!

well first off, youre at 1-3 mil, and thats the hardest part, the first couple of million...but after that its smooth sailing if you really know how to play. You have to have yourself heavily set up in the stock market(which i do) and have a key quest buddy who plays 1v1 with you until both of you have 10 gold keys(which i do), odds are if you do your 10 brush a day limit ever day, youre going to get at LEAST one pb a month. So not only can you literally make millions on the stock market (if you knonw how to play it well) but you have to play key quest, and you can make a lot of np on just the games alone, like spritzie said, she does 75k a day, you just have to have a good routine and practice games a lot.

Not only do you have games, key quest, and stock market, but theres food club, which i honestly know nothing about, but from what ive read its quite profitable. And I also restock on occasion, good restockers make soooooo many neopoints per day its ridiculous

I'm not saying everyone could do 7.5mil in a month, but I'm saying it could be achieved with really solid effort.

Even with solid effort, it's hard. That would require earning a whopping 215k per day. Every day, for 31 days. That's a lot of KQ, a lot of fast Stocks action, and a LOT of gaming (and probably good luck with the food club if you use that). It's hard enough getting 40k, and I'm sure it takes a load of effort to get to 75k. 215k? Unless you really are lucky with KQ and manage to get good prizes (which, even with a gold key the best I've gotten is two codestones and a 1np valued stamp), it's impossible.

Still.. I rarely get to use KQ, and I'm trying to talk my parents into getting me a) a Nook, or b) nook + laptop. Heh. Not workin' so well xD but yeah, even when you have a fully functional, good computer (*stabs laptop*), KQ games don't always work out so well if the other person just wants to win right away and not rake up some NP first. Sure, if you have a partner who will gain some decent NP before you go desperately for keys, you can earn more. But it's hard to coordinate with people you don't talk to in real life.

I used to have a set game checklist i would go down cause those are the ones i could get 1000 in every time, i wish neopets never revamped the points:np ratio in games, i feel like id be a lot richer =/ i remember back in the day when getting like 1000 points in destructomatch gave you like 900 np instead of like 400...so depressing

/edit

Can you dip draiks in like, the magma pool or paint them or would that be a stupid decision?

Yeah. that's the unfortunate thing about the 25th of every month...

Yeah, you can, but I personally wouldn't. Nothing's more gorgeous than a) faerie draiks, b) royal draiks, or desert draiks :)

it's very possible actually. especially with restocking/reselling. yes, cheating makes it a lot easier, but it's definitely possible. >.> I regularly chat with restockers who make several hundred K off of a few items each day. One of those restockers also buys PBs and resells them for HTS items...once she sold a royal PB for a Pirate Lenny Morphing potion, and then sold that for 4M! That's more than 2M in profit on a single item!!

So yeah. And during those 6 months i also got to 10M, spent 5M, and then went back up to 10M for my egg. So technically I earned more like 15M in that time period ;) Once you have money, it's easier to make money.

Yeah, but how hard is that to do? xP

Wowza. Yeah. It's like the saying about jobs: "It's easier to get a job if you have a job." And it's like, if you're on a car ride, and you're halfway there and you're excited about where you're going, you're just gonna feel like time is flying by. End cliche! :laughingsmiley:

Stocks are a great way to make NP, though there is no guarantee of earning every month. Last month, I didn't earn anything on my stocks; this month, I earned close to 2 million. It doesn't make it a bad way to earn Neopoints, but it takes a lot of patience.

For anyone with a lot more time on their hands than I have available, I think 10 million in a month is very possible. I see people on the Neoboards having 'Make 2 million in a weekend' competitions. There a are 4 weekends in a month. That's 8 million from heavy gaming and restocking on weekends alone, plus the other 20+ days in the rest of the month for earing the other 2 million. I do think it's possible, without cheating, but it would take a lot of time, some skill at restocking, and some luck. I'm not going to pretend it would be easy.

Food Club can be a good way to earn a lot of NP quickly, but it's still always a gamble. I have mixed luck at it.

Personally, I would set a more reasonable goal of 4 or 5 months. It's not hard to earn 2 million in a month.

Exactly. I never ever bet on ANYTHING unless there are firm, solid odds. And I never bet against my dad - poor life choice xD If there were actual odds that were TRUE from TNT, then I'd do stocks more. But obviously, stocks are stocks and they're pretty much random.

Yeah. Most people have jobs, school, or families to take care of. I'm sorry, but if you put Neopets and earning NP in front of your family, it's not a good sign :P To an extent is OK ish but... still :P

Same here, but I think that's normal. It's a bit better than horseracing, which is unfortunately what I hope to have as my career when I'm older :laughingsmiley:. I mean, with the FC it's not like pirates can randomly get sick, but in horse racing a horse can buck his shins the hour before the race. xP

2mil in a month is a very reasonable goal. I've gotten like 1.3mil in almost a month, and I slacked a few days . :whistle: But that's actually pretty good.. I'm almost to 1.4k, and in 31 days, at 45k a day, I need to have earned 1.395mil in 1 month. So, I'm actually on track?! :woot:

--

Alsoo, I'm debating having a mini party in general chat under a topic in a week. Hehe, one week until my 3year birthday on Neo!!! I'm definitely going to try RSing with 100k on hand, just in hopes of getting lucky and getting a blue egg that I could just buy a PB for, ehehehe.

Yeah, but how hard is that to do? xP

Wowza. Yeah. It's like the saying about jobs: "It's easier to get a job if you have a job." And it's like, if you're on a car ride, and you're halfway there and you're excited about where you're going, you're just gonna feel like time is flying by. End cliche! :laughingsmiley:

*shrugs* Not that difficult if you've put in the time and effort to learn how to restock. And yes, it does take time and effort to learn the process, and become good at it.

But to me, it seems worth it, based on the results I've seen some of my neofriends having :)

Well...sorta. In the case of Neo, once you have more money to spend, you have the chance of bigger returns. Like at lower levels of reselling, you can maybe buy an SLM piece for 100k and resell for 200k. But once you have 10+M nps to throw around, you can buy HTS morphing potions for like...1.5M, and resell for 3M. In both cases, you've doubled your profit. But in the second example, you paid more, and got more as a result. See? :D

*shrugs* Not that difficult if you've put in the time and effort to learn how to restock. And yes, it does take time and effort to learn the process, and become good at it.

But to me, it seems worth it, based on the results I've seen some of my neofriends having :)

Well...sorta. In the case of Neo, once you have more money to spend, you have the chance of bigger returns. Like at lower levels of reselling, you can maybe buy an SLM piece for 100k and resell for 200k. But once you have 10+M nps to throw around, you can buy HTS morphing potions for like...1.5M, and resell for 3M. In both cases, you've doubled your profit. But in the second example, you paid more, and got more as a result. See? :D

I personally looove restocking. I don't know why, but it's just fun! :D But yeah. Some of the profits you CAN get, with practice and time.

Yeah. The middle stages are definitely the hardest, and getting started. Getting started is the absolute hardest though :P

Dude, my dad might've seen either a deer or a coyote in our front yard.. I think it was a coyote, we've been seeing canine tracks that look like coyotes.. And it's worrying having a golden and a little puppy. Coyotes have been getting gutsier and coming closer to humans. I'm worried :/

So other than possible coyote action, anything exciting happening with you?

So the day I remember to food club bet, I basically made my bet money back and that's about it. <_< But I did finish my draik contest entries which reminds me I should go send in before I forget :)

Not really! I just reported yet antoher person that was advertising something totally unrelated to Neopets... I wish I was a mod so I could help out with that better. *wants to help tdn*

Hey, that's better than losing money, though. I'd rather get it all back than get very little back :P

Hehe, I'm not entering that. It'd be too time consuming and I need to keep earning xP