Draik Lair

Spritzie

Wow, so I started looking at the contest for dressing up you guys' draiks and let me tell you, I think I have found a new obsession. This is so much fun. So satisfying with all the outfit choices and no np/nc leaving my grubby little mitts. :woot:

I know right?! THIS SITE IS MY NEW OBSESSION! :D I love love love customizing Draiks! They are so perfect!

Ugh, now I almost feel like the 1.4 mil on the Mara Kougie is a waste. I want my Draik! But Mara Kougras are so pretty...GAH! :S

I have am playing with the site right now. It is amazing! Spritzie you are a genius!

:D I'm just glad it will be a fun, Draik related event that we can all get into, while just playing around with outfits. Plus, we have a good mix. 5 different colors of Draiks, 2 females and 3 males. I can't wait to see the entries.

Where are you guys saving the Draik competition outfits? DTI beta server? I wanna see what everybody's doing but i can't find the contest lol xDDD

i hate early morning classes T_T

Where are you guys saving the Draik competition outfits? DTI beta server? I wanna see what everybody's doing but i can't find the contest lol xDDD

i hate early morning classes T_T

The post for the contest is the Contest sub-form. HERE is a link to the post. I really need to put a link in the first post for now.

EDIT: I've added it to the first post in huge red with link.

I know right?! THIS SITE IS MY NEW OBSESSION! :D I love love love customizing Draiks! They are so perfect!

Ugh, now I almost feel like the 1.4 mil on the Mara Kougie is a waste. I want my Draik! But Mara Kougras are so pretty...GAH! :S

I have am playing with the site right now. It is amazing! Spritzie you are a genius!

Me too!!! I can't go on right now (I'm supposed to be doing math online, but I have a MacBook and I'm in Guidance - tehe!!). I have an entire FOLDER on my laptop of customising plans, from ballroom-y to an altador cup fan waiting on the lawn of the arena! xD

Hey.. can I enter even though I don't have a draik? Where can I find rules and stuff?

:D I'm just glad it will be a fun, Draik related event that we can all get into, while just playing around with outfits. Plus, we have a good mix. 5 different colors of Draiks, 2 females and 3 males. I can't wait to see the entries.

Hehe, I just finished Jet's entries. And I ended up making an account so I'm presuming that the links that it gives me will work when I get all mine done to send them in to you guys. :woot:

When I get home, I'll register. Then I'll get to work -hopefully.

The post for the contest is the Contest sub-form. is a link to the post. I really need to put a link in the first post for now.

EDIT: I've added it to the first post in huge red with link.

Woohoo!! I'll go check that out :)

--

Would you believe I'm taking a quiz right now? I feel so bad LOL!

Haha, way to multi task. I'm not very good at multi tasking, but I just finished all my entries, woot!

edit: Haha, I totally saw a restock of the new moutain background that you got from the wishing well spritzie and I literally threw the sandwich I was eating down in an attempt to get it. Of course I didn't...

There are so many choices! I cant do this! *faint* I love love love customizing Draiks. I think I have spent the last 2 hours doing that. o_O

EDIT: OMG look at this person's Draiks! __zdap__ *drools of TWO Choco Draiks and gorgeous Faerie Draik*

Wow. I'm really jealous of her draiks. :O And she has a ton of NC items too...they're ALL wearing nutty fp o_O

also i think i want a gelert...haha

Haha, way to multi task. I'm not very good at multi tasking, but I just finished all my entries, woot!

edit: Haha, I totally saw a restock of the new moutain background that you got from the wishing well spritzie and I literally threw the sandwich I was eating down in an attempt to get it. Of course I didn't...

Haha! Why thank you! :D Congrats on your entries! I'll prolly start those soon.

LOL! Nice! What did that poor sandwich ever do to you? :laughingsmiley:

There are so many choices! I cant do this! *faint* I love love love customizing Draiks. I think I have spent the last 2 hours doing that. o_O

EDIT: OMG look at this person's Draiks! __zdap__ *drools of TWO Choco Draiks and gorgeous Faerie Draik*

Oh noes.. I'm about to try it out, again xD

O.O Three draiks?!

Wow. I'm really jealous of her draiks. :O And she has a ton of NC items too...they're ALL wearing nutty fp o_O

also i think i want a gelert...haha

Wow... I'm scared to look? Right now i'm focusing on my model horses, and I'm saving up for a $60 Paasche airbrush. And I might have to save up for a cheap saddle soon.. So i can't really get much NC. :(

Go for it! I love Gelerts. They're so adorable!

Hey.. can I enter even though I don't have a draik? Where can I find rules and stuff?

Because my connection is being super slow, I can't link you. But the link is on the front DL page. And you can definitely enter. It's for anyone to enter that would like to customize that Draik's owned by members of Draik Lair. You don't need to own one yourself.

I'm sorry you didn't get it. I'm still wishing for another one. Maybe if I get lucky again, I can start handing them out. :laughingsmiley:

Wow. Those are gorgeous! Personally, I've been drooling over the new Snow Queen Super Pack in the NC Mall. I'm getting my NC cards tomorrow and getting it. It looks so amazing on Aitvara.

Because my connection is being super slow, I can't link you. But the link is on the front DL page. And you can definitely enter. It's for anyone to enter that would like to customize that Draik's owned by members of Draik Lair. You don't need to own one yourself.

I'm sorry you didn't get it. I'm still wishing for another one. Maybe if I get lucky again, I can start handing them out. :laughingsmiley:

Wow. Those are gorgeous! Personally, I've been drooling over the new Snow Queen Super Pack in the NC Mall. I'm getting my NC cards tomorrow and getting it. It looks so amazing on Aitvara.

Got it! :D Hehe, we should do a few of these, especially in about eightish months. :laughingsmiley: I still can't wait to customise my own desert draik, not one on DTI. :D

Right now, besides another woodland archer set.. I'm not seeing any SP that really jumps out at me that'd look nice on a desert draik, although I haven't tried any on DTI. What do you guys think? I was kinda considering the snow queen super pack, but I think that the icy blue on the SP items is just barely too different of an icy blue that it'd look bad.

Her customizing was very well done! I want it too! I would get it for VeraLinnhe, but I like her current outfit better than the Snow Queen SP. So finally, TNT fulfilled my last winter wish: an amazing SP!!!

Jenna, Snow Queen SP on a Desert Draik would be sooo cool! Like opposites. And opposites attract! :laughingsmiley:

Her customizing was very well done! I want it too! I would get it for VeraLinnhe, but I like her current outfit better than the Snow Queen SP. So finally, TNT fulfilled my last winter wish: an amazing SP!!!

Jenna, Snow Queen SP on a Desert Draik would be sooo cool! Like opposites. And opposites attract! :laughingsmiley:

Woohooo!!! Congrats! TNT must be 1337 mind readers o.o

I checked it out, and it does really look nice! =54433&objects[]=54432&objects[]=54435&objects[]=54434&objects[]=54436&objects[]=54431&objects[]=54437&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=54433&closet[]=54432&closet[]=54435&closet[]=54434&closet[]=54436&closet[]=54431&closet[]=54437"]*spares uber long link to DTI* It even looks kinda nice with the elegant feather gloves, which I have (thank you super sale!) And it even looks nice with =54433&objects[]=54432&objects[]=54435&objects[]=54436&objects[]=54431&objects[]=54437&objects[]=40054&objects[]=42127&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=54433&closet[]=54432&closet[]=54435&closet[]=54434&closet[]=54436&closet[]=54431&closet[]=54437&closet[]=42127"]some face paint! If I decide to buy some NC.. Well I'll be trying to get that before February 28th! :D

Do you mean the purpose of this board? It's basically just a fan group, where we talk about them. A few of us here are saving for them, so there's talk of that as well. But anyone who just likes them, hangs around here.

Do you mean the purpose of this board? It's basically just a fan group, where we talk about them. A few of us here are saving for them, so there's talk of that as well. But anyone who just likes them, hangs around here.

ohhh i see now, i thought you guys like obtained eggs and then auctioned them off, idk, i was just confused, thanks for clearing that up though

Woohooo!!! Congrats! TNT must be 1337 mind readers o.o

I checked it out, and it does really look nice! =54433&objects[]=54432&objects[]=54435&objects[]=54434&objects[]=54436&objects[]=54431&objects[]=54437&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=54433&closet[]=54432&closet[]=54435&closet[]=54434&closet[]=54436&closet[]=54431&closet[]=54437"]*spares uber long link to DTI* It even looks kinda nice with the elegant feather gloves, which I have (thank you super sale!) And it even looks nice with =54433&objects[]=54432&objects[]=54435&objects[]=54436&objects[]=54431&objects[]=54437&objects[]=40054&objects[]=42127&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=54433&closet[]=54432&closet[]=54435&closet[]=54434&closet[]=54436&closet[]=54431&closet[]=54437&closet[]=42127"]some face paint! If I decide to buy some NC.. Well I'll be trying to get that before February 28th! :D

So true. :laughingsmiley:

That is beautiful! Wow. When you get your Desert Draik, I hope the SP will still be there! That is a really long link. o_O

Spritzie, the SP is probably the best on a Faerie Draik. Nice and icy. :wub_anim:

It looks gorgeous! I tried it on a Faerie Draik and it looks amazing.

Oh my goodness yes! I can totally imagine that!!

I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but is the purpose of this to ultimately get yourself a draik?

Like Spritzie said, we just love draiks. *raises hand* I'm one of at least three club members who are saving for a draik right now :)

Pshh, an epic fan group!

ohhh i see now, i thought you guys like obtained eggs and then auctioned them off, idk, i was just confused, thanks for clearing that up though

Haha, no. I don't think any of us are rich enough to regularly do that.. And if I ever get draik eggs, I'm hatching them :P

So true. :laughingsmiley:

Spritzie, the SP is probably the best on a Faerie Draik. Nice and icy. :wub_anim:

I tried it on all the colors of Draiks last night. It looks gorgeous on Snow (though a bit trippy), Faerie, Cloud, White, Silver. It's awesome. And thanks to Jenna posting her link, I saw there's a necklace that can only be received from the SP. I was going to buy it separately, since I didn't want all the items. But I want the necklace. I'm getting it tonight. :D

Haha, no. I don't think any of us are rich enough to regularly do that.. And if I ever get draik eggs, I'm hatching them :P

If I managed to restock a Draik Egg (Hahaha, okay sorry) I'd probably sell it for a greatly reduced amount to my closest friends. Then if they for some crazy reason, didn't want it (which they'd have to be crazy, since i know they want Draiks) I'd probably hatch it myself.

I bought my Blue Draik Egg in September. It cost me 12 million. Manta bought her's in December, and she paid just above 10 million, I believe. But depend on the Egg you get, they're roughly 10-17 million. I'm not sure about Morphing Potions.