Draik Lair

Spritzie

You should try the Wishing Well. I think I saw people getting it from there.

I'm waiting to see what the next stage of the morphing experiment is. I can't wait to see it and update Aitvara's customization around it.

That's not possible o_O Frosted Window Foreground is r101, and wishing well only does less than r90 or r85 or something...

Other new wearables generally get given out by the wishing well if they're less than the specified rarity...Which is why Pet-specific wearables don't come from there, since they're all above r90...otherwise i'd be wishing for a kacheek pyjama cap every day :(

Are those really expensive? I recently fell in love with the Stealthy Draik set (nevermind the fact that I have yet to acquire a Draik), but then I realized that it would cost a ridicoulous amount to get all the pieces. I'm obsessed with the idea of having a ninja pet.

haha yeah the kacheek pyjama cap is 3m nps...I missed one once while restocking and i almost cried xDD It's the one reason why i won't let myself have a kacheek :P

The new Draik sets are still fairly expensive, but i expect them to slowly deflate. even though a lot of the krawk/draik clothes are really pretty, not a lot of people have draiks/krawks to dress up, so the items end up sitting after a while :P

3M....oh...wow. Yeah. I could never see myself spending that much on clothing. Wow. RSing is so frustrating sometimes. And you see those people with crazy screenshots, and it makes you wonder how they do it. And why you can't be as awesome as them.

Haha. I spent all of yesterday morning on Dress to Impress. I also liked the Jetsam sushi cook situation, Ninja Draik, multiple species-specific space suits, PTERI GNOME, and Skeith Farmer. Yeah. I had maybe a leettleee too much fun.

I think they're doing a winter to spring thing. I can't wait to get all the stages. I'll have the pretty BG and the icicles. I hope there's wings.

EDIT: Yes. I bought a Blue Draik Egg. Then painted her Camo. Then Manta gave me a Christmas PB earlier this month.

I like how the Customization wings replace the wings of winged pets. I dunno what else it would do, now that I think about it, but still, it's pretty cool. Yeah. I should have gotten an MME. The rubber ducky one. I liked that one. Though this one is turning out to be cool. I think I'm just afraid that I won't love what it morphs into, you know?

I always lurk the NC Mall, just to check out what they have there...even though I don't have enough NC to buy anything. (225). Yeah. Some of the stuff I bought expired on me, so I got a worthless item in "compensation." :grrr: I wasn't too happy about that one.

My NC never lasts. Usually, I only get it when I want something. But now, since Aitvara, I can't keep it when I have it. I only have 100 right now, because it's too little for the wings and backgrounds I want to get her.

Wow, so I started looking at the contest for dressing up you guys' draiks and let me tell you, I think I have found a new obsession. This is so much fun. So satisfying with all the outfit choices and no np/nc leaving my grubby little mitts. :woot:

I'm glad :D We thought it would be a fun idea. It would start out being limited (we have more planned) since with this one, you can only customize the current Draiks. You're limited by their current color and gender.

I haven't taken the time to play with the site as much as I'd like to.