Draik Lair

Spritzie

Of course Jenna! I would be happy too! I would love to get a friend a Draik! :D

Congrats! How much did you make?

Thank youu! *bearhug* :D

That's what I'll check into when I'm ready to buy. I'll check to see what's cheaper around the time, TP or HT with discount. Last time I checked, the TP prices were the same as the HT without the discount. :laughingsmiley:

And by then you might have enough NP to buy from the TP at normal price, just in case! :)

Ugh, I am stuffed. I had two Rocky Rococo pizzas, like six of their bread sticks... And now I'm drinking coca cola. Why I am, I don't know! :laughingsmiley: Now to game, game, game!

Guess what guys?!! I just offered a 1.4 mil custom on a VWN Mara Kougra (one of my dreamies!!!) and they accepted! Woopieee! :wub_anim: It is a Feb trade, but I dont think the person will back out because 1. They gave me the name of the pet they want me to create and 2. They are super duper excited just like me!!

I made 200k today because I won another lab map piece from KQ! Almost to 5 mil! About 1/2 way to Draikkk!

Guess what guys?!! I just offered a 1.4 mil custom on a VWN Mara Kougra (one of my dreamies!!!) and they accepted! Woopieee! :wub_anim: It is a Feb trade, but I dont think the person will back out because 1. They gave me the name of the pet they want me to create and 2. They are super duper excited just like me!!

I made 200k today because I won another lab map piece from KQ! Almost to 5 mil! About 1/2 way to Draikkk!

SWEET!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you Divya! *cheers!*

Whoa. Congrats! I should ask my mom if I can use her laptop for KQ. My laptop literally cannot handle it, without it freezing up after maybe the second round (minigames are usually out of the question)... what kind of game do you use to get all these lab map pieces?

AND - congrats on the 5mil ish :DD

Thanks! I am sooo happy! :D

I always always always do a 5 key 2 person game because then you are guarenteed at least a Silver Key. If your lap top doesnt let you play minigames, I dont think it would be worth it because then you would be forced to quit and that would bring down your smiley color thing.

I should get a counter...but nahh. :laughingsmiley:

Thanks! I am sooo happy! :D

I always always always do a 5 key 2 person game because then you are guarenteed at least a Silver Key. If your lap top doesnt let you play minigames, I dont think it would be worth it because then you would be forced to quit and that would bring down your smiley color thing.

I should get a counter...but nahh. :laughingsmiley:

Pshh! You totally should be! :D

True... Although I bet my mom -- Correction. She said I can use it :D I'm logging in on it as we speak ^_^ Can I send you an invite and we can rack up some hefty NP before we finish? :D

Haha, that'd be cool! I like mine, it makes me feel good ^-^

I'd love to, but KQ isnt loading for me. We should definitely do it tomorrow if we are both online! ^_^

I think it would be almost a depresser for me because I am not building very fast. :laughingsmiley:

I'd love to, but KQ isnt loading for me. We should definitely do it tomorrow if we are both online! ^_^

I think it would be almost a depresser for me because I am not building very fast. :laughingsmiley:

Woo!! Good plan! :D

Meh.. For me it's a good motivator, haha! I'm playing KQ right now. I wish there was non scripted chat for people who have parental consent/13+. That would make things SO much easier. I'm playing right now - got 250 NP waiting :P

I wish that they took away chat altogether. It just annoys me. <_<

I am currently playing a game too, and I am in the lead! :D

I just found the cutest little Draik counter, and I think I will start using it when I get back home from school.

That's so exciting Divya! Maraquan Kougras are beyond gorgeous. (They're my favorite color combo, purple and green.) You're getting there! You'll have a Draik in no time. :D

I made 82k yesterday. :D

I just found the cutest little Draik counter, and I think I will start using it when I get back home from school.

Show it to us when you get it. :D I used a Draik counter too. I kept it on my profile, instead of my signature though.

Thanks, Spritzie! I have to go pick a petpet now. I hope there is a purple and green one to match. :)

Woah! 82k is amazing!

Ughhhh it wont upload. The stupid link thing is glitchy. I am kinda worried about using it though because the sight is so glitchy.

EDIT: The sight is under maintenance. I'll post the counter as soon as it comes back up!

I want to help you look :D I love matching pets/petpets.

It was good. Today, I've been busy and wasted time trying to play Kou-Jong. So I've only made 32k so far. But I have 4.5 hours of work left. So time to get busy.

I can't wait to see it. :D

I'm so happy for you, Divya! It's great that you're getting another of your dream pets. I can't wait to see your new Maraquan Kougra.

Last week, I finally bought a Maraquan PB to paint my Acara, Kat. She's the one Uyi and I wrote a story about for the NT. I plan to paint her on Friday. I sold the Plushie PB I received for having an NT submission in the Christmas issue and a Halloween PB to buy it. At that point, I'll have all of my dream pets. I guess I better get thinking up some new ones. :P

And, Spritzie, if you would like to help me match petpets to any of my pets, that would be awesome! I have a pretty big collection of petpets, but no direction. Drakovitch would be a nice place to start, since his lookup might be getting a few hits, now that the Draik Customization Contest has started. (Of course, everyone else is also welcome to make petpet suggestions too! :))

So anybody else entering the Random contest? I want to draw something but I'm not sure what. I was thinking of maybe drawing my lenny, Leo, asleep trying to wake up snowy but that doesn't really seem that exciting. Any better suggestions? PS in case you hadn't seen the contest this week...

SNORE

Oh wait, is it time to wake up? It is the month of sleeping and well.... it can be hard to stay awake. We know some of the people here have fallen asleep at some wierd times in strange places. Your task for this week is to draw a picture of one of your neopets when they have fallen asleep some place strange or just at an unusual time. Please tell us what your Neopet was doing and why they fell asleep in the description. We're judging the pictures on humour, cleverness, and overall awesomeness.

I think it's a really great Random Contest. It seems fairly fun. Unfortunately, I don't have time to do an entry for this one. I might suggest your Rainbow Shoyru falling asleep in a pot of gold. Place one of the angry, Leprechaun-like garden gnomes next to the pot.

I'm guessing that there will be a lot of competition for this week's RC. It's pretty quick and easy, but it certainly doesn't mean there will be lots of good submissions.

I'm so happy for you, Divya! It's great that you're getting another of your dream pets. I can't wait to see your new Maraquan Kougra.

Last week, I finally bought a Maraquan PB to paint my Acara, Kat. She's the one Uyi and I wrote a story about for the NT. I plan to paint her on Friday. I sold the Plushie PB I received for having an NT submission in the Christmas issue and a Halloween PB to buy it. At that point, I'll have all of my dream pets. I guess I better get thinking up some new ones. :P

And, Spritzie, if you would like to help me match petpets to any of my pets, that would be awesome! I have a pretty big collection of petpets, but no direction. Drakovitch would be a nice place to start, since his lookup might be getting a few hits, now that the Draik Customization Contest has started. (Of course, everyone else is also welcome to make petpet suggestions too! :))

That's awesome Meghan! I can't wait to see Kat painted. I'll have to check back on Friday to see if you've done it. :D

I'd love to help. :D I'll start looking this evening.

Hmm, I don't know. The Random Contest is only going on until Friday. You could always not zap for two days, I guess.

Oh i'd love to try the random contest...I doubt I'd win though, and I have so much work to do :/

Semester's been busy, but I got a nice surprise today from a friend!! :D Check out Jet's new dress! :)

4.png

Thanks Spritzie!! :D It's one of my favorite dresses :) Yeah...a lot of draik colors look weird with clothes. I think the Royal colors, Pirate, Desert, and Christmas are the best base colors. a lot of the other ones just look awkward, in my opinion, especially when you have a lot of clothes on them xD

Yeah, it was a fall buyable. There was some really great fall items this year; I'm still miffed I couldn't get a card at the time, because I didn't get the Autumn in meridell bg or whatever it was called. Oh well xD

I'm not a big fan of fall stuff. I was really looking forward the winter stuff. I'm still upset I missed the Snowflake wings last winter. But I love the Frozen Tree Branch ones. I'll be getting those for Aitvara when I get some more NC. I have 100 right now.

I always really like the spring stuff. With the puddles and the pastels...so cute. All the stuff with rain. But np items, I love the frosted window foreground. Too bad it's pretty rare.

Aw :( I love the seasons equally, so it's a little tough for me to pick which seasons i wanna spend NC in!! xD

Ooh yeah, Aitvara will look amazing with the wings, especially once she's faerie!! :D