Draik Lair

Spritzie

I felt like kicking myself for not keeping the winter skirt I had as a possible winning from the free jubjub bounce from the advent calendar, I got something dumb instead and was like NO! I should have just kept the nice winter thing.

Ugh yeah. JJPB is blah...I completely wasted the free token i got from the advent calendar, and got a jinjah necklace...Should've just saved it for the winter prizes that are coming out soon :/

On the bright side, there's some sweet new stuff in the Mall. I love the new short haired wig and the plaid skirt!! :D

I thought the same thing. But I thought the Christmas one was the winter one. I didn't realize they'd be making a winter one later.

I love the Blue Plaid Skirt, but it doesn't look right on Draiks. It doesn't fit the same as the red school girl one.

Congrats on the MME Spritzie! It looks lovely. ^-^

I like JubJub Power Bounce. I always just accept a prize if I know it will look good on one of my pets. I got that giant red hat that I have on softyarya. I think it looks cute. :wub_anim:

I think the only time I did JJPB was when it was Halloween? I dun remember exactly. I guess the prize I got wasn't very memorable. lawl. And then I missed the advent calendar day when they gave the free tokens. :angry:

I'll do that too, Divya, in case I ever get another token. But I won't buy one. I'd rather spend my NC on for sure items I want. (I need to get my NC because I need to get the Frozen Branch wings for Aitvara. And the new snowy background.)

*skips around*

I'm home today! :D Yay!

And I actually didn't fake being sick - which I have yet to do. And I'm in a surprisingly good mood :D

I'm guessing the conversation is about the JJPB game? I've got two tokens, and I have absolutely no idea if I want to use them or not... I don't even know how to play or what the prizes are o_O

I agree with you, again, Spritzie xP I'd never buy a JJPB token. If I ever get NC, it'll be for SP's and actual usuable customizing stuff that I am 100% sure I like, and things that I can use more than once that don't expire... Otherwise it's a waste of money..

JJPB is ridiculously easy to play, you seriously did just click once and its pretty much just luck in what you get. You get three chances but after each try you have to decide if you want to keep it, or press your luck. So if you decide to press your luck, you cannot go back. I wish you just got 3 chances and then got to chose which of the 3 you wanted but sadly that is not the case.

Dang.. That's lame! If people are paying real money for that, I'm sorry but it's stupid xP

I'm gonna go "try my luck" with my two freebie tokens...

Also..

You currently have 107,100 NP in your till.

Woooo! Sold two pieces of me lab map :D Now I have 1,949,000 ish. I really wanna earn like 60k today... So close to 2mil i can almost taste it!

JJPB can be kind of lame, since you don't know what you will get, and some of the prizes are really lame. Before Halloween, I bought a 10-pack of tokens, since there were lots of prizes I really wanted. I got most of them, and I ended up trading for the other one or two I didn't get.

I thought the Christmas prizes were pretty lame though. Maybe the next prize set will be better.

From my own experience with the JJPB, I got some not-as-awesome prizes like I wanted lolz xD

Man, finally unpacked most of the stuff, got my living room all set up with every system I have! (boo gave me his ps1 just so I could have the whole family in line xD), guest room almost done, and my main room still has like two buckets left filled with miscellaneous stuff to still unpack and yeah, almost all done :3

Said my goodbyes to family, mami cried, and finally got on for check on email and stuff!

I missed you all x3

I'm in a badish mood. <_< Atleast at my mom.

Yay Eevs! I'm happy for you! email always helps. We missed you too - at least I did! How's Uver? I bet he missed you!

--

Guess who broke the 2mil barrier!

Account Type: Millionaire Double Platinum

Current Balance: 2,026,054 NP

Interest Rate: 11.0% per year

Yearly Interest: 222,865 NP

Eee :D FC pulled through - 88k winnings, so like 60k profit. And I've gotten some good RSing done today. I'm kind of thinking about starting the DON comics once I've earned as much as I can each day, or when I'm getting bored (taking a break)... I've got a bunch of healing potions stocked up, and decentish weapons that didn't sell at my shop (Garins sword, helmet blaster thing)... Meh.

17% is 2,080,000. So, I'll be able to get that tomorrow or Saturday.. Depending on how well the FC plays out tomorrow. This is so exciting!

I feel as though every day I forget to bet on FC, you seem to say 'yay for profit today!' <_<

Ahhh!! Haha, you could try setting an alarm on your phone? OR maybe the neopets diary thing? I think that might give you a like, Neomail alert, but I'm not totally sure. :laughingsmiley:

I still haven't checked into the FC yet. I'm at nearly 1.5 million right now. But I haven't be able to play many games the last couple days.

You totally should! :D Shazeni and Jamila233 both say if its one of those days where you probably don't want to bet unless you don't care about minor winnings... Could I start an official Food Club Betting Day-by-Day forum in general chat? Kinda like a food club.. club? :D

But today, Jamila's guide says it's uber risky (and it'd be a really low payout). Shazeni probably will be similar, but riskier and similar payout. I'm not betting today :P

--

I'm really liking this new layout 8D

Home today again, yayness. I feel miserable, but heck I can keep a-gaming away XD

I just forget. Too much going on. I have all the links bookmarked. I'll try to look into them next week.

Yeah, you could. Just place it Neopets General Chat, and that'd be fine.

Haha, good move. XD

Wooo! Food Club Club! *chants* I'm gonna go work on that I think.

Congrats Divya! I've been so busy. I'm hoping to break 2 million this week. I wanted to get Aitvara a Royal PB sometime this month. But I don't know if I'll be able to. But I'm dying to get her painted Royal.

I never really did the FC. What is the point of it? Do you just get a trophy?

Yes, having a high score in FC can get you a trophy :) It's difficult to get if you don't have an old account/get lucky/bet really risky :D

What do you guys think of the new Valentine's background? I think it has really pretty colors, but the tons of hearts everywhere are ugly and off putting. it's very busy.

I'm hoping they come out with a gorgeous new buyable wig/dress xDD