Draik Lair

Spritzie

I forgot to tell you guys before, last week was my birthday! (Jewish/Hebrew was on Monday and English was on Friday)

I got three holograph pictures of wolves from my dad this morning.

We're going to celebrate when the whole family is together - when my older sister and her husband come for Shabbos.

Like I said before, I'm getting serious about saving. For that reason I started using the goal counter again and put it in my signature. *points*

Happy birthday! A little bit late. Enjoy the time with your family :)

I'm glad! I've started to get serious too, and I finally broke the million point. (It's been 4 months since I hatched my Draik, and I had a hard time getting and staying over 500k)

I'm stalking the Garage Sale right now. So far, I snagged 2 items that went into my shop. And 2 books for Aitvara.

Right now, I'm working on Aitvara's pet page.

Haha! Ooh, noice! I haven't been there in a while. I've just been trying for food stuff mainly. Got a stone gummy die and i'm selling that, and a dung mote lollypop (not too many on the SW that I saw).

That would be so annoying! :laughingsmiley:

Island Draik Eggs go for only 13 mil compared to the basics which are 1 mil younger. If you want the clothes or something, maybe Island is worth the 1 mil extra compared the huge amount for the PB!

I got 2 BGs from the Garage Sale today! Expensive ones too! :D

I know, right? xD

True.. But then again so do desert draiks *tehe* I'm not sure how I feel about island draik's little wreath thing. I can't think of any outfit I've thought of that it'd go with :/

Oh sweeet! Congrats!! :D

I'd be tempted to go with a painted Draik Egg, because I think it'd be fun to hatch it, pre-painted.

OOooo, what backgrounds did you get?

Haha, we could try and hatch our painted draiks on the same day. That'd be cool xD

I was also thinking about draik day. Is there a limit as to how many draiks can be created that day? That'd be really cool to be able to create a draik AND hatch one.

I'm not a huge fan of the Ice Draiks for some reason. I think Hissi's are my favorite Ice pet.

Look in your sales history!

Me neither.. And don't ice draiks go back to a certain colour if you trade them?

I love ice hissis! They remind me of the snowager, but with wings

I forgot to tell you guys before, last week was my birthday! (Jewish/Hebrew was on Monday and English was on Friday)

I got three holograph pictures of wolves from my dad this morning.

We're going to celebrate when the whole family is together - when my older sister and her husband come for Shabbos.

Like I said before, I'm getting serious about saving. For that reason I started using the goal counter again and put it in my signature. *points*

Happy belated birthday! :D Why are Jewish/Hebrew birthdays on different days than English ones, if I can ask that?

Cool! I love using counters. It helps me monitor my speed. And watching my speed and progress helps motivate myself to push myself faster. ^_^

Happy birthday! A little bit late. Enjoy the time with your family :)

I'm glad! I've started to get serious too, and I finally broke the million point. (It's been 4 months since I hatched my Draik, and I had a hard time getting and staying over 500k)

And me! haha. It's hard but it's also fun to look back just the past few weeks.... Spritzie do you remember when you gave me the link to Xepha's lookups? I had 800k at that point, and now I've got 1mil more than that o.o *checks NM* Wow, that was only December 20th :O

Now to continue plucking away at games for the next two hours

I was also thinking about draik day. Is there a limit as to how many draiks can be created that day? That'd be really cool to be able to create a draik AND hatch one.

Me neither.. And don't ice draiks go back to a certain colour if you trade them?

I love ice hissis! They remind me of the snowager, but with wings

You can't create Draiks on Draik Day. They're only available through Draik Eggs and MPs. (Just like Krawks only come from Krawk petpets and MPs.)

The only Ice Pet that changes is Ice Boris, because they were a prize or something.

I have an Ice Hissi. I zapped it on the lab ray last year. I havea Fire Hissi too.

Happy birthday Sarafina! :D

I completely forgot about Desert Draik Eggs! I have to see how much they are. :yes:

I love Ice Hissis. They are so cool! I love it when they are cross-painted with Desert. I think Izzy has a Hissi like that.

That is a pretty good price! I think. If you managed to get a basic Draik Egg down below 11 mil, it would be worth it to buy the basic Draik Egg and the Desert PB seperately.

You should. But your Hissi has a high chance of changing species. :(

Yay! That's exciting Eevee! Good luck :D

I know. Divya, remember when my awesomely named Kau changed into a Yurble on the first zap? :laughingsmiley: I got lucky with my 2 Hissi's. One got zapped Purple, Starry, then Ice. One got zapped Purple, then Fire.

I think if the prices were close enough, and I got another Draik Egg, I'd go for Desert.

When I bought mine, Desert Eggs were a bit more. Like Darigan even, I think they wanted 15 million. I knew I was getting a Basic color. I would have gotten any of them, but I really wanted Blue to start with. And I managed to get one.

*doesn't feel like replying to everything*

I have like, a migraine. I couldn't focus like, all day. I thought I was going to just die at the end of the day x_x

Luckily I've got an eye doctor appointment tomorrow night, to see if they can do anything about the eye strain >.<

I'm still not totally sure if I'll go for a basic egg, then paint it, or go straight for a desert.. xP

It is weird.. I mean. How do people NOT sell these for lower prices? They don't cost 10mil in stores, they could be nice and sell for a good price :P

People want to make a profit. If they think they can, people will push prices up high. And Draik Eggs seem to be in fairly high demand.

True :P

I've decided to start a Neo fansite, instead of a guild. I've been working on that because it's easier on the eyes than gaming. At least I'm home tomorrow, then eye doc appointment :P

Awesome. Let us know how it goes.

The whole, supply/demand thing can be rather un-fun. Tons of people want Draiks and Krawk, but they're difficult to get since the ways to get them are so limited. And the limited ways to get them, get expensive, making it even harder. Such a vicious cycle. :laughingsmiley:

Awesome. Let us know how it goes.

The whole, supply/demand thing can be rather un-fun. Tons of people want Draiks and Krawk, but they're difficult to get since the ways to get them are so limited. And the limited ways to get them, get expensive, making it even harder. Such a vicious cycle. :laughingsmiley:

Yes... very vicious indeed.

I suppose some people want Draiks just cause it makes them look richer. Luckily I don't think anybody here is like that!

Draiks just look extra cool.

Thanks for the "Happy Birthday"s everyone!

Happy belated birthday! :D Why are Jewish/Hebrew birthdays on different days than English ones, if I can ask that?

Cool! I love using counters. It helps me monitor my speed. And watching my speed and progress helps motivate myself to push myself faster. ^_^

They're on different days because we use a separate calender (based on the moon and sun).

I suppose some people want Draiks just cause it makes them look richer. Luckily I don't think anybody here is like that!

Yeah, we don't care about looking rich, we just like Draiks!

I love the way Draiks look. That's why I wanted one. (And I could resist the Faerie Draik.) Though I liked them before, I like them tons more after they were converted.

Yeah, we don't care about looking rich, we just like Draiks!

Exactly! They're really awesome. They're awesome dragon type pets. And they don't look like they're targeting females or males with their appearance.

I love Draiks because they look completely awesome and are sooo fun to customize! They are the best for wearing clothes. :yes: They also have unusually good colors. :wub_anim:

I agree Divya. Draiks are really great to customize. The clothes usually fit right, where as I don't like clothes on most other pets.

Congrats Wembly. I've peeked a few times, but never had any luck.

EDIT: My MME background just morphed:

4.png

Shhh. Say no more. :P I haven't seen them, and don't want to know. Though after conversations about them, I made my husband look and tell me what he thought. He loved them, and was sure I would too.