Draik Lair

Spritzie

That was a great time. I am so glad that the prices of Draik Eggs change even though they do sometimes get really expensive.

I'm really hoping they don't go UP when I have enough NP. xP

--

I'm actually debating going for a basic like, blue egg. There aren't many blue eggs on the trading post at the moment (only one, and the auto is a whopping 12mil), but I'm sure that'll change in a few months.. And assuming they stay at usually like 10-11mil, it might be cheaper to buy the egg and brush separately (and be able to tell that story would be coolish). I'll have to see what happens with the draik economy at that point :P

Do you guys think that once my account is AAA-aged, that I should try to RS at least a blue draik egg? 60k on hand isn't nearly as bad as 10mil, then I could easily get the PB separately...

How fast is your internet connection? It's hard to RS at the AAA, for any item. (I've never gotten anything, and I have a super fast connection.) Draik Eggs are fairly rare to RS. So I'm not sure how likely it would be.

How fast is your internet connection? It's hard to RS at the AAA, for any item. (I've never gotten anything, and I have a super fast connection.) Draik Eggs are fairly rare to RS. So I'm not sure how likely it would be.

If I don't have too many tabs open or stuff running, fairly decent, ish :laughingsmiley:

That's a good point.. Maybe once I've earned a good 45k or something that day I could try RSing something semi decent... *shrug* XD

I'd give the AAA a try for awhile, see how often you get things you try for. How often you get something, out of how many restocks you try. Then you can have an idea of how effective at it you can be, and know whether you think you could get a Draik Egg if one came up.

As much as I would love to get one, I'm sure I'd never stand a chance.

I'd give the AAA a try for awhile, see how often you get things you try for. How often you get something, out of how many restocks you try. Then you can have an idea of how effective at it you can be, and know whether you think you could get a Draik Egg if one came up.

As much as I would love to get one, I'm sure I'd never stand a chance.

Yeah. I've tried a couple times on my side for simple stuff and I've gotten some slightly decent stuff. Anythings worth a shot xD

Same here. I doubt I'll get one, but heck if I could save 13mil, that'd be OK with me, haha

Oh definitely! Keep trying. It'd definitely be worth it. Just have a backup plan. :P

That's for sure! Although personally I don't know if I'd totally care; so long as I get a draik XD

I'm hoping the ratios go up really nicely this month, to make up for how they crashed so bad. Only what, two weeks to wait <_< I need to start doing my dailies, too. Bah

How are your wrists doing? Any better?

The ratios usually even out fairly well. I end up finding games for 1k, that I'd never known about before.

It's better. I can put pressure on my fingers without much pain. So it's healing.

The ratios usually even out fairly well. I end up finding games for 1k, that I'd never known about before.

It's better. I can put pressure on my fingers without much pain. So it's healing.

Yeah. Just not always the MOST fun games, haha. I've taken to just going through various categories. Not very entertaining but really so long as I get a hefty sum of NP, I'm okay with it :P

That's great! :D

I generally play the games that annoy me first, so I can get them over with. That way, when I'm tired in the evening, I have quick, easy games I love to play.

Good idea! :O I should try that... Snowager is first on my list then xD

I'm dragging today, but thankfully, I got a good amount of games played this morning, before I went to bed.

Me too. I've managed to pull together 20k. I've got maybe 24k in at the FC, and the odds look at least semi decent otday (and the bets were kinda synergised/meshed together nicely). I'm hoping for a couple winning bets today, that'll help. Do you think I should try RSing a bit?

Definitely try RSing!! It always feels weird to spend money and then just stick stuff in my shop, but it's a great feeling to go into your shop till a few days later and see a good bit more than what you spent xD

Try restocking for Neggs at food in neopia central. They're fairly common and resell for a good bit :)

I don't know what I've gotten today. I'm not even paying attention today.

You should. Even if it's just for a little bit.

Daw D:

Yeah. I probably will xD I managed to getl ike 6k profit from the food club today :P

Definitely try RSing!! It always feels weird to spend money and then just stick stuff in my shop, but it's a great feeling to go into your shop till a few days later and see a good bit more than what you spent xD

Try restocking for Neggs at food in neopia central. They're fairly common and resell for a good bit :)

Good point, haha.

So THAT's where neggs restock :O I'll definitely try that xD

I'm really hoping they don't go UP when I have enough NP. xP

--

I'm actually debating going for a basic like, blue egg. There aren't many blue eggs on the trading post at the moment (only one, and the auto is a whopping 12mil), but I'm sure that'll change in a few months.. And assuming they stay at usually like 10-11mil, it might be cheaper to buy the egg and brush separately (and be able to tell that story would be coolish). I'll have to see what happens with the draik economy at that point :P

Do you guys think that once my account is AAA-aged, that I should try to RS at least a blue draik egg? 60k on hand isn't nearly as bad as 10mil, then I could easily get the PB separately...

That would be so annoying! :laughingsmiley:

Island Draik Eggs go for only 13 mil compared to the basics which are 1 mil younger. If you want the clothes or something, maybe Island is worth the 1 mil extra compared the huge amount for the PB!

I got 2 BGs from the Garage Sale today! Expensive ones too! :D

That would be cool! The other cheap (relative, of course :laughingsmiley: ) painted Draik Egg is Ice. I dont know if that is worth it though. :laughingsmiley:

I am not sure. I sold them as soon as I got them and made 100k!