Draik Lair

Spritzie

I never really got into the Customization thing. I do have a little bit of NC left from the one time I bought it...but the whole real money thing doesnt really appeal to me. :/ But maybe I'll try with neopoint items? huh.

And yeah. I applied for Rotache once upon a time. There are so many crazy applicants out there that spend like...400+ hours on an application. And they're crazy good at CSS and art. I don't have that much time or those skills. Unfortunately. :(

My strategy is the stock market.

Me neither, until now :laughingsmiley: I just got a 25 NC card, and it was my first ever. Go for it! There are tons of Neopoint items out there that look really nice. Although if you're saving for a draik like I am, save your NP until after you got the draik egg. I'm not allowing myself to buy ANYTHING except stuff for RSing, the occasional healing potion, and NeoLodge stays until I get my draik egg. And if I don't make enough NP one day, I push myself to make more than twice that extra over the next couple days if possible. So, I have a lot to catch up on.

I know, right? I'm hoping my mediocre story for Seph and Trinn on Xuq's page will be enough. I put some good time into it, and was honest, explained everything right, gave them detailed characters/personalities..

I guess I don't have too much of a strategy. Originally I was going to try to get all the NP needed by June 18th or 21st. But I gave up on trying to get 60k a day, so now I've settled for just trying to get it as soon as possible. I go through all of my favourite games that pay well (six out of nine, I need to go through that xP), then go through other well paying games, and just go through all action games I can after that.. So overload of gaming, and I try to bet on the food club whenever the odds are at least semi decent...

Me neither, until now :laughingsmiley: I just got a 25 NC card, and it was my first ever. Go for it! There are tons of Neopoint items out there that look really nice. Although if you're saving for a draik like I am, save your NP until after you got the draik egg. I'm not allowing myself to buy ANYTHING except stuff for RSing, the occasional healing potion, and NeoLodge stays until I get my draik egg. And if I don't make enough NP one day, I push myself to make more than twice that extra over the next couple days if possible. So, I have a lot to catch up on.

I know, right? I'm hoping my mediocre story for Seph and Trinn on Xuq's page will be enough. I put some good time into it, and was honest, explained everything right, gave them detailed characters/personalities..

I guess I don't have too much of a strategy. Originally I was going to try to get all the NP needed by June 18th or 21st. But I gave up on trying to get 60k a day, so now I've settled for just trying to get it as soon as possible. I go through all of my favourite games that pay well (six out of nine, I need to go through that xP), then go through other well paying games, and just go through all action games I can after that.. So overload of gaming, and I try to bet on the food club whenever the odds are at least semi decent...

Yeah. I'm not really buying stuff, and I'm reluctant to empty out my SDB, although there's plenty in there (pack rat *cough*) cause of deflation and stuff...But yeah. As long as I go through my games and dailies and make up 15k/day, buy my stocks, then I feel accomplished. Patience. :/

Customization gotcha! xD I wish her luck then! ^^

I really want that random contest avatar and usually the random prizes are really decent! Thankfully it's a drawing contest for this week...just that my brain can't think of anything that's really funny that I would wanna draw you know?

At least you have a good 3 million invested for a Draik Domino! It usually is "easier" to just save up for your own than hoping for adopting/trading for one. Plus you feel so much better knowing you spent that whole time earning them yourself ^^

I really want that random contest avatar and usually the random prizes are really decent! Thankfully it's a drawing contest for this week...just that my brain can't think of anything that's really funny that I would wanna draw you know?

At least you have a good 3 million invested for a Draik Domino! It usually is "easier" to just save up for your own than hoping for adopting/trading for one. Plus you feel so much better knowing you spent that whole time earning them yourself ^^

Well. I have 3 mil in the bank. I'm not sure what I want to get up to before I actually BUY an egg. I might want to double that...cause it would be really annoying to have 13 mil...and then have nothing...I dunno. Haha. That puts me on a much longer timeline. :mellow:

I know that feeling exactly! I didn't buy my Draik Egg until I was around 18 million in the bank. That was like a year of nothing but saving and only keeping things I really wanted through restocking or spoiling myself for just a day whenever I reached 1 million. After getting the egg, I still had a good start to save up for my Krawk and soon after, finally got one as well. Now I'm only at 1 million again!

It may be hard at first, but I think saving up to a very high neopoints goal and then knowing when you buy something expensive and still have millions in the bank, it feels SO much better you know? It's your decision ^^ Either way we got your back always! DL members UNITE!!!! >=D

I know that feeling exactly! I didn't buy my Draik Egg until I was around 18 million in the bank. That was like a year of nothing but saving and only keeping things I really wanted through restocking or spoiling myself for just a day whenever I reached 1 million. After getting the egg, I still had a good start to save up for my Krawk and soon after, finally got one as well. Now I'm only at 1 million again!

It may be hard at first, but I think saving up to a very high neopoints goal and then knowing when you buy something expensive and still have millions in the bank, it feels SO much better you know? It's your decision ^^ Either way we got your back always! DL members UNITE!!!! >=D

Yeah. I mean, I'm not far along enough in my savings to really have to think about that so...I'll probably leave it off until later. I wanna get to that point where...I can buy whatever I want. :D Except for like SUAP and MSP of course. Hah. Krawk at some point. But draik first probably. Ugh. I don't have the kind of time it needs. Lulz.

Yeah. I'm not really buying stuff, and I'm reluctant to empty out my SDB, although there's plenty in there (pack rat *cough*) cause of deflation and stuff...But yeah. As long as I go through my games and dailies and make up 15k/day, buy my stocks, then I feel accomplished. Patience. :/

Yeah. I was reluctant, too. Although I did have some at least semi decent stuff, made like 50k off petpets maybe, then maybe 250k from lab pieces and stuff. It totally helps speed things up!

I actually haven't been doing much with stocks, it just is too long-term I think. I just whip through oodles of games and try and get 45k a day :P

Niceee, ahha. Thanks!! :D

Yeah. I'm not good at funny on the spot. xD

I agree! 3mil is awesome, only 10mil to go!

Well. I have 3 mil in the bank. I'm not sure what I want to get up to before I actually BUY an egg. I might want to double that...cause it would be really annoying to have 13 mil...and then have nothing...I dunno. Haha. That puts me on a much longer timeline. :mellow:

I don't think I'd have any patience to wait. Once I hit 13mil, even if it's 13,000,001.. I'm going to that TP and Neomailing people until I find someone who'd take 12.5mil, and if not then I'd go 13mil. No way am i waiting any longer than I absolutely have to :P

That's what I planned to do before Aitvara. I planned to save to 20 million. But it ended up as soon as I had the NP for the Draik Egg, I bought it. I think I had 89 NP left over. :laughingsmiley:

That's what I planned to do before Aitvara. I planned to save to 20 million. But it ended up as soon as I had the NP for the Draik Egg, I bought it. I think I had 89 NP left over. :laughingsmiley:

Haha! But it sure worked out! :D

I'm sad - someone's sister is just GIVING them a draik. :sad02: Happy for THEM though. I wish my sister would give me a draik egg. If onlys he was a rich player xD (or played at all).

Ugh, I'm failing tonight. like 15k >.>

I'm starting to consider leaving Xuquei basic blue. And trying to create another female peo to paint RG... Or painting Xuq RG and creating a blue peophin later on. I just love the custom possibilities with a blue peo, but a RG peo would be difficult..

It worked out, but it was definitely weird to go from 12 million, to 89 NP. o_O

My sister plays Neopets and has for nearly 8.5 years. (She created her account a few months after I did.) When I saw her a month ago, she had about 1.5 million. :laughingsmiley: She still only has 1 pet. A Blue Kougra.

It worked out, but it was definitely weird to go from 12 million, to 89 NP. o_O

My sister plays Neopets and has for nearly 8.5 years. (She created her account a few months after I did.) When I saw her a month ago, she had about 1.5 million. :laughingsmiley: She still only has 1 pet. A Blue Kougra.

I can imagine! It'll be so weird.. I know that even when I've found a draik egg, i'll feel so evil spending all that NP XD

Wow! That's actually pretty cool, too!!

What do you think.. Should I keep Xuq as a blue peo, then make another girl peophin to paint royal? Or just give up on a royalgirl peophin?

It was definitely weird. But I was still in my crazy NP making stage, so I had 200k within 2 days, plus I had be painted Camo 3 days later.

Why don't you want to paint your current Peophin Royal?

It was definitely weird. But I was still in my crazy NP making stage, so I had 200k within 2 days, plus I had be painted Camo 3 days later.

Why don't you want to paint your current Peophin Royal?

Whoa. 200k in two days? *jealous*

I'm really liking the wig matchup xD Although I could probably paint HER royal, then create a blue one so I could still have that customization. Although RG peophin's just seem hard to customize, and i've been trying combinations on DTI for a while tonight now, and I haven't found anything that looks as perfect (character wise) as the woodland archer on a basic blue x_x

You could always save the archer set for something else. If you want a Royal Peophin that badly. And personally, I wouldn't create a pet, just to be able to keep the outfit. There's sure to be another pet you enjoy it on.

You could always save the archer set for something else. If you want a Royal Peophin that badly. And personally, I wouldn't create a pet, just to be able to keep the outfit. There's sure to be another pet you enjoy it on.

Yeah.. That's the thing though, compared to Xuquei with this outfit and all that, I don't know how bad I want a royal peophin anymore (fail) xD On the bright side I ahve a few months before I'll even think about buying a royal PB (post-draik). Although I'm just realising I can afford one now o,o

Well, you can keep thinking about it. Don't break down and end up getting it now. It's easier to make NP, when you have it. Not because you can use to it to get it (like FC and such) but for me, having some in the bank helps me focus better on making more.

Well, you can keep thinking about it. Don't break down and end up getting it now. It's easier to make NP, when you have it. Not because you can use to it to get it (like FC and such) but for me, having some in the bank helps me focus better on making more.

That's for sure. I'm determined to stay strong and not buy pretty much anything besides the 100% absolutely necessary stuff (NeoLodge mainly)... Blah xD

Me too! I like seeing my goal kinda.. unfold I guess, and being able to look at the progress. Great motivator! :laughingsmiley:

89 NP was a motivator to get more, but when I only had 100-200k, it was hard to stay motivated to keep earning. But ever since I passed 500k, I've easily made it to 1.3 million.

Haha, I can imagine! I have a feeling when I hit like 11mil or especially 12mil I'll start to get even more motivated and start earning even more each day... *can't wait*

But I'm off to bed. It's 1:30 and I'm exhausted xD

That was aggravating. The person must have been a little clueless because they could have easily sold it for 2 mil more. :rolleyes_anim: They must have wanted a quicksale and it surely worked. Around 30 min after I haggled, it was sold.