Draik Lair

Spritzie

It doesn't take much for me to have enough to feel motivated. At about 200k, I feel better, though it's not until 500k-1 million that I really get motivated. That's why I want to make sure I have at least 1 million after I buy the Draik Egg.

I'm just a bit annoyed, because before I bought the egg I had enough for collateral for all the items ALP lends and I regret not getting the avatars first ..

Plus I'm having doubts about hatching the egg. I don't even know if I want a Draik anymore .. :/

Oooh that's a good point... maybe I should lend avatars before buying a Draik egg.

It's nice that the prices are going down! :)

I'm home sick today... second time this month! (though it's something different than earlier in the month).

I did the same thing, and bought my Draik Egg before the avatars. So I just put it off until later, then got lent for free through friends or the Neoboards.

It's super nice. There's a Draik Egg still on the TP for 7.7 million. (And the Krawk Plushies are around 3.8-4 as well.)

I hope you start feeling better.

I bought it for 7,8 mil.

I don't know. I mean they're pretty and all but that's all .. it's like eeeeh okay :worried: I don't know, maybe it's just the weather (so gray lately) ..

Because at first I reaaally wanted one, now that I acutally have the egg I don't feel such a need to have it anymore. It's actually pretty much like this with all pets ..

I'll hold on to it, maybe I'll change my mind. Maybe I'll change my mind.

I hope I will. I would be a proud owner of a Draik, but what's the point if you don't really like a pet that much ?

I'll hold on to it, maybe I'll change my mind. Maybe I'll change my mind.

I hope I will. I would be a proud owner of a Draik, but what's the point if you don't really like a pet that much ?

i wouldn't hatch a draik if i didn't like them, that would be almost 8 MILLION for something you don't even like... would you spend that much on a house you don't like, or somehting else? no, you would sell it, or never buy it, sell it when it's x-mas, people will gift then, and the price will go up a bit :whistle:

Thanks Spritzie. I already feel better than I did yesterday, but it's still frustrating.

That's my dilemma with Draiks... I like them, but I'm not totally in love with them like most of the people here. But, if I just save and save and save and don't do anything with my neopoints, what's the fun in that?

EDIT: whoa, since when is a shadow PB above 1 million?!? eep. My Ogrin was Shadow and got Boochi'd, and I haven't repainted him yet... geez!

Edited by IrishLiz

i wouldn't hatch a draik if i didn't like them, that would be almost 8 MILLION for something you don't even like... would you spend that much on a house you don't like, or somehting else? no, you would sell it, or never buy it, sell it when it's x-mas, people will gift then, and the price will go up a bit :whistle:

I like them. But not sooo much. Not right now ..

I'll wait till Christmas, agreed :) Or maybe I'll change my mind. You never know ;)

And for the neopoints .. I wouldn't know what to do with them anyway. I'd spend 10 mil on my pets, gallery, avatars maybe and then what? Maybe then it's my time to quit Neopets .. kinda lost interest in the past days .. :mellow:

@lovebee: DON'T DARE IT, *GROALS VERY LOUD* you can't quit, you're such a great person to talk to :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

Yeah don't quit! You may regret it later. I wish I had my first account from years ago. If you're feeling a little burned out on neo, just do dailies for a while. That's what I do sometimes, especially between plots and when school gets crazy. :nods:

I do only dailies most time. I play some KQ and that's it. I don't do anything else on Neopets .. :/

Good news to all Pirate Draik Egg buyers: currently lowest asking prices are 7,7 mil. & one lot says above 7 mil. :)

I do only dailies most time. I play some KQ and that's it. I don't do anything else on Neopets .. :/

Sounds like me, I don't visit the boards there any more.. much to immature and too much of the my-opinion-is-better-than-yours.

Here is much better :)

now what to do with that discovered treasure chest

Sounds like me, I don't visit the boards there any more.. much to immature and too much of the my-opinion-is-better-than-yours.

Here is much better :)

now what to do with that discovered treasure chest

If you need the neopoints, sell it. If you feel lucky, open it :)

I sold my chest for 75k. :D It was a nice boost for my Draik Fund.

Speaking of which, there's actually a Draik Egg on the TP for 7 million.

If I had the np I would get it, only have 850K now.... **grumbles about TNT for freezing account unjustly** anyway will just keep playing.