Draik Lair

Spritzie

I'm at 3 mil now! I'm so excited.

I've really only been doing the dailies lately due to my Habi having crashed, I got it back up and running and it's level 18 but lately everybody's been having glitches with the resource gathering :/

Anyway I made 2 pets that I hope to transform into draiks, if not they are quite happy as Eyries. Eoinh (male) and Eiarn (female) though I have been zapping her and she turned male, she's still female in my book.

Do you think those are good names? I am pretty happy with them :)

I do like those names. I think they make a really good pair of names together too.

Also, I entered the random contest but didn't win but since it's draik themed I thought I'd share here.

PumpkinDraik.jpg

I actually entered in it the past two competitions :whistle: but some of the other entries were really awesome so I'm not really bitter about not winning.

Thanks I've just used it on her, now to dress her up in the deathly union costume

She looks gorgeous! Her customization is perfect! :D Could I add her to the front Draik Lair page?

I do like those names. I think they make a really good pair of names together too.

Also, I entered the random contest but didn't win but since it's draik themed I thought I'd share here.

PumpkinDraik.jpg

I actually entered in it the past two competitions :whistle: but some of the other entries were really awesome so I'm not really bitter about not winning.

That's adorable Wembly! It's too bad you didn't win, it's really cute.

Well, i hope you win this time, it's a great carving job ^^

I wish I had your customization skills. And NC mall access.

As for my Draik, I already have a name (it's a girly name, so really hoping for a girl) and I decided finally he/she will be Faerie with Star Gazing Background. It's cheaper than the balcony one and I think it goes lovely with the colours.

As for my fund, I'm currently at 4.6 mil. and my new goal is 15 mil., but I'll have to work hard for it ..

I wish I had your customization skills. And NC mall access.

As for my Draik, I already have a name (it's a girly name, so really hoping for a girl) and I decided finally he/she will be Faerie with Star Gazing Background. It's cheaper than the balcony one and I think it goes lovely with the colours.

As for my fund, I'm currently at 4.6 mil. and my new goal is 15 mil., but I'll have to work hard for it ..

Thanks and I've sent over some spare things that will look good on Vilinka

Thanks and I've sent over some spare things that will look good on Vilinka

I don't know what to say :ohno: Thank you!! :sad02: <3

She's so pretty now :) (even though she's a Nimmo)

I don't know what to say :ohno: Thank you!! :sad02: <3

She's so pretty now :) (even though she's a Nimmo)

its no problem I tested her in that wig and the rest fell into place.

her expression reads "you are not goings to win this one, yet you're still trying"

its no problem I tested her in that wig and the rest fell into place.

her expression reads "you are not goings to win this one, yet you're still trying"

Well, she wasn't supposed to be a Nimmo - it was a bad lab zap. On which other pets would those clothes look good you think?

well, vilinka looks good now, doesn't she?

but the custom of alamtakari is really WONDERFUL, you've done a really good job :D

Well, she wasn't supposed to be a Nimmo - it was a bad lab zap. On which other pets would those clothes look good you think?

A mid to short dress works well with pets of a longer body proportion (Ruki, Nimmo,flotsam, lenny, skieths) - Lutari's work against this due to their head shape it makes them look a little skewed, a wig can lessen it.

Jubjub's kiko's - dress,jackets and skirts are not very good on them but they look great in a wigs and hats, sometimes shoes.

if you try a long dress on a kiko it makes them look like they have hidden legs under the fabric is funny

those are just my opinions when it comes to customizing pets.

Hello fine folks,

Perhaps one of you could help me out:

I was wondering how people find out what number Draik Egg they've hatched? For instance, I just looked at someone's lookup, and they wrote something to the effect of "I hatched number blah blah blah." I've also seen people claiming they hatched the first Ice Draik, first zombie, etc.

Where would they go to find that info? And does anyone know who had the very first Draik egg ever?

I might bite the bullet next year and buy an egg, if I don't get chosen to adopt the ones for which I'm applying.

Hello fine folks,

Perhaps one of you could help me out:

I was wondering how people find out what number Draik Egg they've hatched? For instance, I just looked at someone's lookup, and they wrote something to the effect of "I hatched number blah blah blah." I've also seen people claiming they hatched the first Ice Draik, first zombie, etc.

Where would they go to find that info? And does anyone know who had the very first Draik egg ever?

I might bite the bullet next year and buy an egg, if I don't get chosen to adopt the ones for which I'm applying.

I've never seen that before. I honestly have no idea how they would do that. (You could send the person a NM and ask them.) I'd be interested in knowing that.

Just to update current lowest Pirate Draik Egg TP price: 7.75 mil.

Yes! That's awesome! I'm still going to wait until 9 million, at least, since prices are still dropping. That's great news though. :D

Yes! That's awesome! I'm still going to wait until 9 million, at least, since prices are still dropping. That's great news though. :D

How much till you reach it? I'm currently not in the mood to earn NPs, mostly because I'm left with not much neopoints ..