Draik Lair

Spritzie

I wish I got a morphing potion .. anyway I still don't know the name. So It might take a while beforw I hatch it ..

Names are always the hard part, you want it to fit that pet but the eggs can be tricky, pick a girls and its bound to turn out as a boy.. I've always liked the name Yhlandr myself but thats just me.

anyway congrats on your egg :)

Draiks are cool...

I want one...someday...smile_anim.gif

For now, I'm nothing but a poor user saving up for an egg or whatever I need..guiltysmiley.gif

Well....sad02.gif

Goodbye...

I thought i could earn much money this holiday, but instead i'm earning LESS, because i'm doing all sort of stuff with my friends :laughingsmiley:

@lovebee: you'll find a name, but you have to choose a name that fits male AND female, or you have to fight the lab scientist :rolleyes_anim:

@aethenlynden: oooooooh, i wanna have friends like that, but i can't have neofriends <_<

I thought i could earn much money this holiday, but instead i'm earning LESS, because i'm doing all sort of stuff with my friends :laughingsmiley:

@lovebee: you'll find a name, but you have to choose a name that fits male AND female, or you have to fight the lab scientist :rolleyes_anim:

@aethenlynden: oooooooh, i wanna have friends like that, but i can't have neofriends <_<

If I ever get a draik potion/egg from the shore I'll give it to you.

*runs in circles again*

using the deathly costume pack on which ever one gets changed... o still can't decide

uerrm and I just adopted an Island wocky... hmmm wonder if someone lost him, he was with a Pirate harris.... someone must have lost him.

Thanks to all, I am very happy :) I'm mostly glad I didn't spent over 8 mil. for it.

Now the hardest part: name. I want a really nice name, not something I'd get bored of. And I'm having trouble with the male/female part. <_<

If I ever get a draik potion/egg from the shore I'll give it to you.

*runs in circles again*

using the deathly costume pack on which ever one gets changed... o still can't decide

uerrm and I just adopted an Island wocky... hmmm wonder if someone lost him, he was with a Pirate harris.... someone must have lost him.

hahaha, i'll keep ya reminded of that promise ;)

@lovebee: you'll find a name, just keep the egg in your SDB, and think of a name, you do not have to hatch it right now ;)

I know but I want to hatch it now :D

But I know I wil dedicate this Draik to our footbal club (soccer) and it will be purple-yellow coloured :) (I might change my mind, I'm euphoric cause we just scored a goal :D)

haha, just make sure you really like the name. if you every change football club, maybe you'll not like the name anymore :mellow:

just make sure you REALLY like the name, before you choose, it's not a game: hatching before the other does... :whistle:

of course *asks you to give me the text you have to translate*, my grammar may be really bad, because i have to translate it to dutch, and then to english, hmmmmm

but, draiks: okay, but WHAT if you're ever going to move to another town???

just saying... just tell me what name you're going to choose :D

haha, found some names that are cool, or at least something latin ;) :

somnium: dream

draconis: dragon

amicatia: friendship (i like this one for a female draik)

or something like that ;)

I don't have many grammar (irregular verbs, something to translate) but we have a lot of literature (Caesar, Suetonius etc.) and three books including so :/ I love grammar. And I'd send you to translate, but I have no idea what she'll give us in a test :)

Even if I'd move, Mb will always be in my heart <3 :)

Well I was thinking Viola, but it's taken. Viola is a fan of this club because club colours are purple/yellow (and purple is in Slovene vijolična) so I was thinking maybe Vijola (this is how you pronounce Viola) ? But then again, I really want her/him to be Faerie, will it fit to the name?

well, purple is a common faerie colour, just not a draik faerie colour...

errr.... *tries to think of a good name*

ow, that's one pretty name, you should REALLY name your draik that way :laughingsmiley:

love the name :wub_anim: wish i could use it :whistle: but that would be mean :ohno:

I'll probably use this one, if I won't change my mind. And I decided she/he will be hatched on 31. december :) And liasuntie, I think you're the only one who saw the name so far and I trust you completely :) I wouldn't hid it, but I won't be hatching it right now so just to keep it safe :)

Anyway lisauntie, when will you turn 13? Aksing because of the whole NF thing :)

Thanks so much for the books by the way Spritzie ^^ It sure was a surprise :3

You're welcome :D When I get to keep the book after my pets read it, I like to send them back to you, so you can sell them again. :D

**** Runs In Circle*****

My friend just gave me a Grey Draik morphing potion, don't know which pet to use it on

any suggestions on which one?

Yhieetza, Alamtakari or Zania_Oraca

Congrats! I don't know if I'm too late, but I personally would use it on Alamtakari. That sounds like a fitting name for a Grey Draik. :D

You're welcome :D When I get to keep the book after my pets read it, I like to send them back to you, so you can sell them again. :D

Congrats! I don't know if I'm too late, but I personally would use it on Alamtakari. That sounds like a fitting name for a Grey Draik. :D

Thanks I've just used it on her, now to dress her up in the deathly union costume

oh, i really want to see it when your done *hurries to your pet lookup-page for alamtakari*

edit: ohmygod, she's so beautiful *is very jealous*