Draik Lair

Spritzie

I never really did the FC. What is the point of it? Do you just get a trophy?

And while we are all breaking barriers, I broke the 4 mil barrier! YAY! :laughingsmiley:

Hehe, I used to not even know what it was.. xP

It's gambling.. You place bets on what pirate is going to win at that location (there are odds, so it's less risky than the stock market). And there are tons of betting guides to help you make better, safer bets. Then, if you get some bets right, you win some nice NP, and a rather nice profit. ^_^

WOO! Congratulations Divya!! :D

Congrats Divya! I've been so busy. I'm hoping to break 2 million this week. I wanted to get Aitvara a Royal PB sometime this month. But I don't know if I'll be able to. But I'm dying to get her painted Royal.

I'm aflling behind still.. I like to think I've been zipping along uber uber fast, but I hate it when I start slipping xP

I'm sure you'll be able to!! :D We could like, race to see who gets however much NP you need to hit 2mil first xD Contests always help me :laughingsmiley:

Yes, having a high score in FC can get you a trophy :) It's difficult to get if you don't have an old account/get lucky/bet really risky :D

What do you guys think of the new Valentine's background? I think it has really pretty colors, but the tons of hearts everywhere are ugly and off putting. it's very busy.

I'm hoping they come out with a gorgeous new buyable wig/dress xDD

Haven't seen it yet.. *goes to check* Aww! I really like it! The Valentine's Beach one at the NC mall?

Me too - I think. I'm still not sure if I'll want a wig for anybody. Xuq's got her wig, and I'm starting to lean towards not painting her quite yet because I love how it goes so perfectly with her mane xD

I'm only going to get the BG for her. Plus, it's pretty, so it can go on other pets as well later.

I might get it, but probably not soon. I've still got over a month before it isn't available anymore, haha

Welcome back :D

I'm good. How are you?

Good~

It looks like I just hit the halfway point to my mutant ixi.

Not a super huge deal of NP, but its a step!

I'll probably get it when I have NC, or once she's painted Royal Girl. It looks pretty on RG. (Plus, I need to motivate myself. I want the RG jewelry.)

Ooh, it does! She'll be even awesome-er when she's Royal, then Faerie! I'm maybe starting riding lessons soon, so I'll have to try and talk my parents into getting me NC cards. :laughingsmiley:

Good~

It looks like I just hit the halfway point to my mutant ixi.

Not a super huge deal of NP, but its a step!

Oh cool! How much do you have now? :D

Heck, any step is amazing. :D

Congrats! It will get easier. I've found when I have more NP, I'm better about making/saving. Just knowing I'm not broke motivates me more.

Same here! And it's even easier spending it on that item, finally, once you can afford it. Lol!

Spritzie, how much do you have exactly? I am currently haggling with someone and I think I can get them down to 1.45 mil. PM or something to let me know as soon as possible!

I know! I guess I can haggle! *pats self on back* :D

I have made a ton today from re-opening my shop! I am selling all my stuff in my SDB which is left-over pack rat and some random stuff. I have made....150k! Buy selling 50 items!

I know! I guess I can haggle! *pats self on back* :D

I have made a ton today from re-opening my shop! I am selling all my stuff in my SDB which is left-over pack rat and some random stuff. I have made....150k! Buy selling 50 items!

lol! Say, when I hit like 10 or 11mil could you maybe help me try haggling down on a desert draik egg? :*

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! I need to restock a bit tonight, I've got 40 items in stock now, and I had like 100 this morning xD

I think I'll wait until I have at least 2 million. Maybe 2.25 or 2.5. Which I'll have next month. Hopefully. Everything has been going crazy. All the car stuff, and now, either I have a massive headache all day, or my wrists hurt. I'm getting so little done. I think I've only made 25k so far today.

Its okay Spritzie. Take a break. You sound like you are in a lot of pain, so just take a break from games today and just relax... :laughingsmiley:

That is a good idea. Wait until you have 1 mil to spare and then you will already have a head start on the Faerie PB.

That's what I'll check into when I'm ready to buy. I'll check to see what's cheaper around the time, TP or HT with discount. Last time I checked, the TP prices were the same as the HT without the discount. :laughingsmiley: