Draik Lair

Spritzie

ON the bright side.. Dad bought me a 25 NC card! :D Woo!!

Should I get the shenkuu performer SP? for a dezzie draik? AND, I have the five gift boxes.. Should I get the school girl SP and try trading for stuff? Or just go with the stuf fI know I'll use?

Awesome! I'm still waiting for my husband to get me my Christmas NC, though he wants to get it this weekend.

I decided not to get the Shenkuu Performer stuff for Aitvara, since it looked awesome when she was Camo, but not now, and probably not with any future colors. But I like the pack. Can you show us what it will look like on a Desert Draik?

I got the School Girl skirt and shirt. I thought it was cute before, but it looks beyond adorable on her now that she's dark green. I don't know how well it would trade though. (But then again, I've never traded NC.)

Awesome! I'm still waiting for my husband to get me my Christmas NC, though he wants to get it this weekend.

I decided not to get the Shenkuu Performer stuff for Aitvara, since it looked awesome when she was Camo, but not now, and probably not with any future colors. But I like the pack. Can you show us what it will look like on a Desert Draik?

I got the School Girl skirt and shirt. I thought it was cute before, but it looks beyond adorable on her now that she's dark green. I don't know how well it would trade though. (But then again, I've never traded NC.)

Hehee! WHy thank you!

Haha, that'd be awesome! You have to let me know what you buy :D

Yeah. I'm probably not getting that set, either.. It doesn't look that good on a desert draik:

=37836&objects[]=37839&objects[]=37840&objects[]=37838&objects[]=37837&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=40053&closet[]=53901&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40569&closet[]=36742&closet[]=36739&closet[]=36740&closet[]=36737&closet[]=36738&closet[]=36736&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37839&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40476&closet[]=40478&closet[]=47053&closet[]=47056&closet[]=47055&closet[]=47054&closet[]=47058&closet[]=47057&closet[]=37495&closet[]=52185"]Uber long link xD

I am thinking about getting her the =47053&objects[]=47056&objects[]=47055&objects[]=47054&objects[]=47058&objects[]=47057&objects[]=37495&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=40053&closet[]=53901&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40569&closet[]=36742&closet[]=36739&closet[]=36740&closet[]=36737&closet[]=36738&closet[]=36736&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37839&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40476&closet[]=40478&closet[]=47053&closet[]=47056&closet[]=47055&closet[]=47054&closet[]=47058&closet[]=47057&closet[]=37495&closet[]=52185"]Moltara set, and I added the desert draik tail rings there. I think that steampunk *totally* captures her personality (spunky). I love how the hat sits, it makes me think rebellious, which is probably what a BUNCH of her character is going to be based off of. I also might get her the shenkuu warrior princess boots to go with the gypsy pack: =52185&objects[]=36736&objects[]=36738&objects[]=36737&objects[]=36742&objects[]=36739&objects[]=36740&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=40053&closet[]=53901&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40569&closet[]=36742&closet[]=36739&closet[]=36740&closet[]=36737&closet[]=36738&closet[]=36736&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37839&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40476&closet[]=40478&closet[]=47053&closet[]=47056&closet[]=47055&closet[]=47054&closet[]=47058&closet[]=47057&closet[]=37495&closet[]=52185"]here

And I am getting the moltara set x)

AND, what about =36737&objects[]=42475&objects[]=42470&objects[]=42473&objects[]=42471&objects[]=42472&objects[]=37355&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=42472&closet[]=42474&closet[]=42471&closet[]=42473&closet[]=42470&closet[]=42475&closet[]=37355&closet[]=40053&closet[]=53901&closet[]=40568&closet[]=40570&closet[]=40569&closet[]=36742&closet[]=36739&closet[]=36740&closet[]=36737&closet[]=36738&closet[]=36736&closet[]=37836&closet[]=37839&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37837&closet[]=40477&closet[]=40474&closet[]=40972&closet[]=40475&closet[]=40476&closet[]=40478&closet[]=47053&closet[]=47056&closet[]=47055&closet[]=47054&closet[]=47058&closet[]=47057&closet[]=37495&closet[]=52185"]woodland archer? :D

Should I get the shenkuu performer SP?

*blush* Thanks! :D I just put it on her, along with the Fyora wing shower.

Should I keep her customisation like it is now, or take off the shower? I'm going to enter her into the customisation contest and see how it goes. :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Xuquei

Man...I would try my best to avoid drama :P Drama didn't hit me hard until senior year of high school...*shudders at thought* at least college is way more enjoyable =D

Great job on the comic Manta!

Xuquei looks really good as an archer! ^_^

Didn't have time to do almost anything on neopets after catching up with a friend while hanging out with another friend haha xD They both can't believe I'm leaving this Tuesday...times goes by fast T^T

We're a community of Draik Lovers. We just talk about anything Draiks. How to get them, what to customize them with, etc. But we do have to pretty much stay on the topic of Draiks in one way or another.

Man...I would try my best to avoid drama :P Drama didn't hit me hard until senior year of high school...*shudders at thought* at least college is way more enjoyable =D

Great job on the comic Manta!

Xuquei looks really good as an archer! ^_^

Didn't have time to do almost anything on neopets after catching up with a friend while hanging out with another friend haha xD They both can't believe I'm leaving this Tuesday...times goes by fast T^T

Yeah. Public school is so outrageous, at least the one I'm at is. I'm surprised at how much this exploded, but I bet it's mostly on Savannah's part, because she put it on Face like, right after it happened. SO that exploded into everyone knowing, and you know how that goes xP

Hopefully HS will be calmer.. I don't think I can wait until college! That way I can work on training horses instead of drama xD

Awh, thanks! :D It was pretty on-a-whim buying the set.. The only dilemma is that now she's got that, but I won't have one for my draik once I get her.. but luckily I don't think it will just drop out of the NC mall for absolutely no reason any time soon so I don't have to worry too much about that! xD

Aw! But hey, it's worth it! And you can still see them, and Neo is less important than real friends and even forum friends. :)

Draiiiks?? I've read through the first page.. but I don't understand what this board is for.

Draiks are limited edition pets, and you have to either buy a draik morphing potion or a draik egg to get one; both are REALLY expensive. We all love draiks here, it's a fan club pretty much, but better!

Yes, it is about Draiks. But DL members can talk about anything they want to. :)

*cheers* Yay for DL memberness! :D

We're a community of Draik Lovers. We just talk about anything Draiks. How to get them, what to customize them with, etc. But we do have to pretty much stay on the topic of Draiks in one way or another.

Heh, right now we're kinda talking about a few things. Drama, and draik customising, and the super sale going on xD

--

I didn't earn very much last night, dang it.

Well you never know! I never thought about having a Draik OR a Krawk since both are so expensive..now I have both haha xD It mainly depends if you REALLYYYY want one and will put a lot of effort into obtaining one :laughingsmiley:

Exactly what she said. When I came back to Neopets July 09, I had 1.5 million. I wanted a Draik, but figured I'd never be able to get one. It wasn't until the game month where they let you send 8 scores, that I decided to aim for 5 million before it was over. After I achieved 5 million, I decided I could do it, and my goal was then a Draik. I hatched Aitvara last September. It was hard work, but worth every hour of it.

And we're glad to help. I'm happy to recommend games, since that's how I achieved the majority of my NP. Others here use the Food Club, restocking, etc.

Actually, when I started looking at Draik Eggs, they were 15 million. I got Aitvara's Blue Draik Egg in September for 12 million. Manta payed a little over 10 million I think, in December. (I can't remember the exact amount.) So it's possible for them to go down over time. (Or up.) You just have to keep an eye on it.

Ugh, I am so sorry about the drama. Nothing that big has ever happened in my school. But congrats on the NC! :D If I were you, I'd buy a good SP right now cuz they are on Super Sale and are sure to leave soon.

Well you never know! I never thought about having a Draik OR a Krawk since both are so expensive..now I have both haha xD It mainly depends if you REALLYYYY want one and will put a lot of effort into obtaining one :laughingsmiley:

Hehe, then there's ME.. And I've been thinking about saving up for a draik for ages, and I've only been trying to crank out the NP for a few weeks. Now i've got like 1.7mil out of my 13mil goal :S.

Exactly what she said. When I came back to Neopets July 09, I had 1.5 million. I wanted a Draik, but figured I'd never be able to get one. It wasn't until the game month where they let you send 8 scores, that I decided to aim for 5 million before it was over. After I achieved 5 million, I decided I could do it, and my goal was then a Draik. I hatched Aitvara last September. It was hard work, but worth every hour of it.

And we're glad to help. I'm happy to recommend games, since that's how I achieved the majority of my NP. Others here use the Food Club, restocking, etc.

I can't wait until they release something like that again this year. I have a feeling that will help me get closer to 13mil SO much. Right now I'm getting like 1.2mil a month I think, probably more like 1mil on average. But 11.7mil divided by 45k daily earning would mean I could hit 13mil in about eight months, probably nine. SO, that'd leave me with a draik in like, late October ish, right? Ugh..

*raises hand* Me too! I'm in the process of earning, so I totally understand anyone else saving up for a draik or krawk.

Awwe thank you guys!

I would imagine the prices could only inflate, so I should probably get working at it! I just recently began doing stocks, hopefully it works out for me.

Prices always could inflate, but they also could go down, then go up, etc. There are always the kinder people who sell things for a little lower because they know they can and still get a crazy profit. That always helps balance things out :P

Actually, when I started looking at Draik Eggs, they were 15 million. I got Aitvara's Blue Draik Egg in September for 12 million. Manta payed a little over 10 million I think, in December. (I can't remember the exact amount.) So it's possible for them to go down over time. (Or up.) You just have to keep an eye on it.

I'm really hoping that prices will go down for desert draik eggs. If I hit 10mil and that's what they go for at that time, that would be so awesome. *Sigh*

Ugh, I am so sorry about the drama. Nothing that big has ever happened in my school. But congrats on the NC! :D If I were you, I'd buy a good SP right now cuz they are on Super Sale and are sure to leave soon.

Heh, thanks. She texted my friend Molly, and apparently she has a decent-level concussion and some cuts on the back of her head. Other than that she's OK, luckily!

Already got a bunch xD I got the elegant feather SP, cozy kitchen chef SP, smart school girl shirt and skirt and shoes, woodland archer SP (not on sale), moltara inventor sp (not on sale). And I think that's it.. Now i've got 25 NC left and I have no idea what to spend it on xD

Xuquei has her archer set, and the woodland archer wig. I'm so excited to see how her first beauty contest goes, even though I know I won't win xD

Man...been a while since I entered the Beauty Contest since it's usually random whenever I wanna draw haha! However I really want to enter this week's Random Contest but I'm having a hard time of thinking of a funny place or time for one of my girls to be sleeping at xD

Did you enter her for the Customization Contest or Beauty Contest? *too lazy to reread pages before*

It's thanks to the Abandoned Attic that Draik Eggs deflated so I'm sure it won't be inflating too much since people are still capable of getting it there and from that foods place as well. ^^

Man...been a while since I entered the Beauty Contest since it's usually random whenever I wanna draw haha! However I really want to enter this week's Random Contest but I'm having a hard time of thinking of a funny place or time for one of my girls to be sleeping at xD

Did you enter her for the Customization Contest or Beauty Contest? *too lazy to reread pages before*

It's thanks to the Abandoned Attic that Draik Eggs deflated so I'm sure it won't be inflating too much since people are still capable of getting it there and from that foods place as well. ^^

Wait no, customisation contest xDD

I'm horrible at drawing, but I could maybe try my hand on that.. Hmm...

Customisation xD

Yeah. Hopefully. I can get to the AAA in twenty days.. Do you think I should try RSing there with 750k on hand? I'd just be worried I'd get a RE and get my 750k stolen, or miss a desert egg, and face days of upset from that xP

Haha. I wish I could enter the Beauty Contest. Unfortunately....*looks at siggy* drawing is not really my strong suit.

I finally decided that I was giving up on trading for a Draik...too much zapping involved, and lots of times I want to keep my pets for myself. And the FFQ that I have, I would definetly want to use on the draik. :D And with the purge, RNs have gone way down in value. So I've comitted to saving for one. :laughingsmiley: *sigh* So. Much. Work.

But I know it will be totally worth it.

3.1/13 Mil. SIGH.

Haha. I wish I could enter the Beauty Contest. Unfortunately....*looks at siggy* drawing is not really my strong suit.

I finally decided that I was giving up on trading for a Draik...too much zapping involved, and lots of times I want to keep my pets for myself. And the FFQ that I have, I would definetly want to use on the draik. :D And with the purge, RNs have gone way down in value. So I've comitted to saving for one. :laughingsmiley: *sigh* So. Much. Work.

But I know it will be totally worth it.

3.1/13 Mil. SIGH.

Haha. Try the customisation contest! That's what I did. xD

I know, right? I've pretty much given up on adoption. I've still got two applications in, and the deadline is at the end of the month (I'm hoping awesome coincidence will show up and I'll get them both because the deadline is like, close to my account's 3rd birthday xD). I'm saving, too. I've got like 1.7mil and I'm trying to get 40-45k per day. It's hard, but it pays off in the end. I can't wait to hatch my own draik!

Haha. Try the customisation contest! That's what I did. xD

I know, right? I've pretty much given up on adoption. I've still got two applications in, and the deadline is at the end of the month (I'm hoping awesome coincidence will show up and I'll get them both because the deadline is like, close to my account's 3rd birthday xD). I'm saving, too. I've got like 1.7mil and I'm trying to get 40-45k per day. It's hard, but it pays off in the end. I can't wait to hatch my own draik!

I never really got into the Customization thing. I do have a little bit of NC left from the one time I bought it...but the whole real money thing doesnt really appeal to me. :/ But maybe I'll try with neopoint items? huh.

And yeah. I applied for Rotache once upon a time. There are so many crazy applicants out there that spend like...400+ hours on an application. And they're crazy good at CSS and art. I don't have that much time or those skills. Unfortunately. :(

My strategy is the stock market.