Draik Lair

Spritzie

Diamond Dust just sounds cool. I must go look that one up.

I just want her to be amazing. I'll have to check into some cool weapons for her, when the time comes... maybe even some Draik specific ones. She has a Silver Draik Shield right now, because I thought it was cute.

I was hoping after getting all the dream pets, to start officially concentrating on the BD and Gallery...but of course this plot came around with BD steps that I and I bet a lot of others weren't properly prepared for haha!

Someday I hope to get all those fancy weapons from the Hidden Tower...SOMEDAYYYY xD

Oooohhhh Hidden Tower Weapons. They are so awesome! Of course I want the Ghoskerbomb, but that is way to expensive. :laughingsmiley:

I know right! Plus the shield and maybe that Trident would help benefit as well x3 Of course, that's like LAST on my list after everything like dreamies are completely done ^^;

I want the Maraquan Trident weapon as well. Probably because it's so pretty.

I wish BD weapons were wearable as well, or at least became visible/wearable while the BD. I'd love to see what Aitvara would look like with some of the Draik weapons.

I want the Maraquan Trident weapon as well. Probably because it's so pretty.

I wish BD weapons were wearable as well, or at least became visible/wearable while the BD. I'd love to see what Aitvara would look like with some of the Draik weapons.

I never thought of that! That's actually a very good idea =D

I sure does beat just buying all those fancy weapons from the NC Mall and pretend it was an actual weapon haha x3

I never thought of that! That's actually a very good idea =D

I sure does beat just buying all those fancy weapons from the NC Mall and pretend it was an actual weapon haha x3

That's what I did with Aitvara. The Staff she's holding. That's kind of what I imagine. It's a weapon, but wearable like the staffs and such, that are just plain wearables. I think that would be really awesome.

Wearable staffs and swords look pretty awesome!

Oh, does anybody want any codestones (apart from the Bri and the Tai-Kai)?

I would be happy to sell for somewhere under 5k.

I've been meaning to get her some Faerie Abilities because I keep getting the spot on the wheel, that increases the level of an ability, but Aitvara didn't have any. Now she has a couple.

I thought that level mattered... I would like to increase the level of my abilities. Burrow is super helpful, by the way.

I know I wasn't prepared, but I'm glad it came up AFTER I got my Draik, otherwise I wouldn't have wanted to spend any of my NP on training/weapons/etc.

I want that Twin Faerie Blade.

I've been drooling over the Twin Faerie Blade since it was released...

I can't beat the ones that are 150 HP+. My stats just don't compare. Now I wish I had focused on training. <_<

I think this is lovely. I am DYING for a draik. Not only for the avatar either. I think they're adorable, in a creepy way :D

I thought that level mattered... I would like to increase the level of my abilities. Burrow is super helpful, by the way.

I've been drooling over the Twin Faerie Blade since it was released...

I can't beat the ones that are 150 HP+. My stats just don't compare. Now I wish I had focused on training. <_<

I think it does matter, but I don't know what it does. I think it's the Wheel of Mediocrity that increases it. Or the Wheel of Knowledge. One of the two wheels I spin daily. I think I have Burrow for Aitvara, but I'm not sure. She might not have it yet. Actually, I think she only has Water abilities so far, because that's what I kept winning after I capped the Minions.

I saw the image, before it was released, and knew I had to have it. Then I saw it was a Hidden Tower item for around 12 million. o_O I'd rather get another Draik.

Same here. I managed to beat the 100 one, but nothing about that.

I think it does matter, but I don't know what it does. I think it's the Wheel of Mediocrity that increases it. Or the Wheel of Knowledge. One of the two wheels I spin daily. I think I have Burrow for Aitvara, but I'm not sure. She might not have it yet. Actually, I think she only has Water abilities so far, because that's what I kept winning after I capped the Minions.

I saw the image, before it was released, and knew I had to have it. Then I saw it was a Hidden Tower item for around 12 million. o_O I'd rather get another Draik.

*nods* I dont really know what the Level does, but I think it does help.

*looks up* *wants* They are beautiful!!!!

I am completely shocked that I was able to beat at least one of each. o_O Is softyarya really that good??

I don't know, maybe it makes the effect stronger.

Yes she is. That was awesome. I'm still rather disappointment that I won't get the last achievement, but Kali did the best she could, which wasn't too bad.

Probably. But not for all, because many have a set number like Burrow: 97.5% of all physical attack. :yes:

I have just given up on the JoaS. I dont think it is worth my pain.

That would be the best! If you got it up to a high enough level, you could use it every turn! :laughingsmiley:

I only have Containing. :( It is just to difficult for me.

Can't you get them from the wheel of excitement? Maybe it makes some better... I was able to freeze someone with Fiery Gaze today (Level 3, my only one that's above level 1). I think I'm going to update all the abilities... I didn't realize bottled dark faeries got so expensive lately though.

Same here about the Twin Faerie Blades... once I saw the price, I freaked a bit and figured I'd never be able to get them. It comes back to the not being able to spend 12 million if I had it thing.

That would be the best! If you got it up to a high enough level, you could use it every turn! :laughingsmiley:

I only have Containing. :( It is just to difficult for me.

I have guidance (first try ever my team won, haha) and containment. I need stabilization and suppression, which I can do, but whatever team I'm on loses because of whoever is doing containment (and sometimes suppression). I'm getting tired of trying, but I really want that achievement, especially because I haven't gotten/can't get all of the BD ones. Oblivion's were easy. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, they increased the times today, so it helps you plan. have you tried lately?

I have guidance (first try ever my team won, haha) and containment. I need stabilization and suppression, which I can do, but whatever team I'm on loses because of whoever is doing containment (and sometimes suppression). I'm getting tired of trying, but I really want that achievement, especially because I haven't gotten/can't get all of the BD ones. Oblivion's were easy. :laughingsmiley:

Oh, they increased the times today, so it helps you plan. have you tried lately?

I havent tried lately because I have just given up. I feel good knowing that I did 3 of them. Ah well.

I have finished all four barrier steps. I hate doing guidance, but I'm pretty good at the other three. Containment is pretty random, though. If it doesn't start out balanced (equal numbers above and below 60%), then it's pretty hopeless. If anyone wants to form a group with me tonight, send me a message or a neomail.