Draik Lair

Spritzie

About anjie's pets, I was drooling over Faerie and Myth. GORGEOUS! I also thought E was pretty cool. The name is awesome!

Why why why would anyone zap a Draik or a Krawk?! What a risk!!!

About the Lutari beads, I think the different colors do different things. Like Eevee said, it hasnt been proven but people are working on it. :yes:

A Draik TP is an RE?! I WANT IT!!!!!! :O

Yeah, it's one of those Dr. Sloth events where he gives you a random Transmogrification Potion...I really wouldn't mind a Krawk one or one of those Paint Brush events either xD

Neither would I. :laughingsmiley: Those are the best! I would trade my Sloth avvie (the random one) for that Draik Transmorg Potion.

REs are awesome!

I absolutely love this birthday day. getting to play games 5x is so much better and I've reached my 10k after playing 2 games :P

Work has been so crazy today (my manager is on vacation so everything waits until he leaves), I've only got about 35k today. That's from 3 of my 1k games, and a couple lower NP ones. I need more time! :laughingsmiley:

The only PB RE I got was a Darigan Petpet PB. All my other PBs, I've bought. (Or gotten from the Fruit Machine.)

I would never zap a Draik. (Or Krawk) If I got one from the lab ray, they wouldn't get zapped again.

I love this 5 score thing! I made 100k today out of only 20 games! ^_^

I didnt get that many REs today. I got more than usual, but the only good item I got was a VERY expensive codestone. :yes:

Spritzie, you are going to make tons! In this one week, I bet you will make at least 1 mil with the amount of effort you put in! I is jealous of your perserverence. :P

I hope so. But I haven't had the focus recently. I'd love to get to 1 million again though. I had 400k yesterday.

And Liz, I think it's supposed to go through the end of the week. So I'm not sure if that will be Friday, Saturday, or maybe even Sunday.

The 5 scores a day is good for me. I can re-earn a lot of NPs quickly.

Me too! So far I have made...200k!!! :D

I hope so. But I haven't had the focus recently. I'd love to get to 1 million again though. I had 400k yesterday.

And Liz, I think it's supposed to go through the end of the week. So I'm not sure if that will be Friday, Saturday, or maybe even Sunday.

You will soon. As soon as you get your FFQ you will definitely be back in your focus. ;)

It probably means Sunday because they released it on Monday and it would be completely unreasonable for TNT to end it on Friday.

You will! I am loving this 5 scores a day, but I admit that I playing more KQ than games. I get at least 1000 np plus amazing prizes like expensive codestones and neggs!! :D

*nods* That is a good idea. Then you wont feel rushed.

You must try KQ the first time you can! It is amazing. :)

I dont think so. :( That would be so amazing if it did. I think you can only get cheap ones like Speckled, Cloud, Tyrannian (I think), etc.

The only computer that is fast enough, is my work one, and for some reason, it won't load on here.

I need to make a list of the colors I want to paint Aitvara, before I paint her Faerie, and start working towards those. I do better when I have goals.

Another really nice one is of course Royal. But I dont know if you would want both. Pirate is of course amazing! But you are right. It is too expensive, almost as much as the Draik itself!

I'd never thought of that, but you're right. The Royal Girl Draik's have such gorgeous jewelry/clothes. I'm definitely painting her Royal first. *runs to the bank* Unfortunately, I only have 500k right now. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: A good thing though is that Royal isnt that expensive. It is ... *runs to check TP* it is 1.6 mil. :yes: Definitely better than Pirate!

The main body clothing is also lovely if you sometime plan on themeing her purple. :wub_anim: