Draik Lair

Spritzie

Hey, are there people who have sides or mains just for Draiks?

The first person that was interesting in trading her Draik, had on 5 accounts, she had about 7-9 Draik's, 7-9 Krawk's, and a couple LE pets. So her sides were filled with Draiks/Krawks. I plan to have a couple sides that have a Draik. Like my sea account with have a Maraquan one.

Wow. That person must be super rich. It's like 12million per Draik and per Krawk, so if I'm correct *does calculations*, that's about 216 million NP spent on Draiks and Krawks.

Wow. That person must be super rich. It's like 12million per Draik and per Krawk, so if I'm correct *does calculations*, that's about 216 million NP spent on Draiks and Krawks.

*chokes on drink* WOW!!! :O

That's a WHOLE lot of neopoints invested in pets! If only to be that rich xD

Spritzie, may I ask, where does all of your np come from?

Mostly, it came from games. I'd play like crazy. My goal was around 60-80k a day in NP. I would sell anything I didn't really love from dailies, etc. But mostly games.

WOW. Sorry for like the third time for using it.

My best bet for np is like 10k of NP a day MAX.

Oh, and thanks Divya for the Neohome help :)

I just made a list every month, after the ratio changes, of all the easy 1k games, or just quick NP games. Sometimes I got lucky and sold big items and I could deposit 200k once in awhile.

Now I'm really poor. I'm barely above 350k right now.

My best bet for np is like 10k of NP a day MAX.

Oh, and thanks Divya for the Neohome help :)

Me too! But that is only if I am selling junk. If I get one or two codestones or neggs, then I get a lot more.

Welcome! :D

I just made a list every month, after the ratio changes, of all the easy 1k games, or just quick NP games. Sometimes I got lucky and sold big items and I could deposit 200k once in awhile.

Now I'm really poor. I'm barely above 350k right now.

You do? :O Wow! It must take a while to find all of the ratios.

:laughingsmiley: I say wait until after to plot to start saving. You never know! You might get a Faerie PB from the plot.

Oooh, I usually just go to JubbyJack's petpage with all the dailies and some game ratios for the easier games, then look up the ratios for other games that I usually enjoy or are easy! =D

Like I said long ago, the Garage Sale is where most of my income comes from since thanks to practice, I am for the best item in the bunch.

Oooh, I usually just go to JubbyJack's petpage with all the dailies and some game ratios for the easier games, then look up the ratios for other games that I usually enjoy or are easy! =D

Like I said long ago, the Garage Sale is where most of my income comes from since thanks to practice, I am for the best item in the bunch.

Are all the dailies there? *goes to check*. WOW!

Is that how you got like 1000np for interest?

Are all the dailies there? *goes to check*. WOW!

Is that how you got like 1000np for interest?

That petpage is well organized and my new usual favorite page to open while I'm neo'ing :)

Pratice, be patient, and keep at it and you'll get there in no time ^^

I am getting goodish at the Garage Sale! I got this really expensive (50k) background from there for roughly 800 np!

Woohoo! Way to go!!! :laughingsmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/~JubbyJubJack

^ Here's the link for that daily page, I always forget to say "Jub" with JubbyJubJack xD

Woohoo! Way to go!!! :laughingsmiley:

http://www.neopets.com/~JubbyJubJack

^ Here's the link for that daily page, I always forget to say "Jub" with JubbyJubJack xD

Thanks! I am so proud of myself. :laughingsmiley:

He is awesome! Now added to my favorites. I bet he uses TDN as a reference though. :laughingsmiley:

Me too! But that is only if I am selling junk. If I get one or two codestones or neggs, then I get a lot more.

Welcome! :D

You do? :O Wow! It must take a while to find all of the ratios.

:laughingsmiley: I say wait until after to plot to start saving. You never know! You might get a Faerie PB from the plot.

I know what games I'm good at and I check those ratios every month. And I also check a Pet Page, that lists all the current ratios and the required scores for 1k.

I know what games I'm good at and I check those ratios every month. And I also check a Pet Page, that lists all the current ratios and the required scores for 1k.

Those pages are very helpful. :yes: How do people keep them up to date? x_x

It takes them sometimes a day or two to get everything updated. It's a lot of work, so I'm sure they're glad it only happens once a month.

It helps me be more efficient with my games. Especially since I need to start at least pretending I'm saving up for my next Draik. I need to be ready in case I get a FFQ. I won't want to wait 5-6 months why I save like crazy after I get it, so I can get my Chocolate Draik.

Maybe they should only update it once every two months...or three...or twelve. No one would mind that! :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Enjoy your rest while you can! It seems like you want your FFQ right away, but at the same time you dont.