Draik Lair

Spritzie

Thank you :D I can't wait until I have them both painted. She has an Unpainted Ukali (They're White) right now.

I love finding the perfect petpets for my pets. I've been thinking about what would work with a Chocolate Draik too. But I need to focus on my Maraquan Draik and Desert.

That's what I thought too for Island Krawks! So I knew I had to make mine a girl so that it doesn't look "too" weird on a boy :O

I LOVE reading personalities! It brings a bigger connection to that individual pet and the owner in a sappy way you know? That's what makes me wanna keep all my pets because they all feel like family :3

Well, you could always take off the flower if you really wanted a boy.

Yes, that is true. But I never really feel like it is worth it. I mean, my pets keep changing (I am zapping) and I dont know which ones are permanent. Except for my Choco Aisha. :wub_anim:

Thank you :D I can't wait until I have them both painted. She has an Unpainted Ukali (They're White) right now.

I love finding the perfect petpets for my pets. I've been thinking about what would work with a Chocolate Draik too. But I need to focus on my Maraquan Draik and Desert.

I cant wait either! :laughingsmiley:

So do I! I checked, and there are not very many non-Chocolate petpets that would go well with the Choco Draik. So many things to buy!

Anyone else noticing that the Draik/Krawk stuff are deflating ever since this plot started?

Because I don't think the Abandoned Attic has a lot of krawk things that would make them deflate as much as draiks and with a plot that is making people spend more on weapons, codestones, etc. maybe that's why both are worth around the same :O

You could also try for "creamy" colored pets! The petpets that are white but look more like a cream color you know? ^^

I didn't notice. I'll have to peek.

I wish they would too. Same with Robot and Ice. But they have to make something special I guess. I got lucky when my Hissi got zapped Ice. But I want a Chocolate Draik and a Robot Ixi.

Eevee - That is so true! This would be a great time to buy Draik/Krawk MPs because the owners would be willing haggle because they need the np for weapons! :laughingsmiley:

I dont really like Robot pets (although they do trade well) but I do like Ice pets. Ice Korbats even look nice if customized right. I saw this lovely one with amazing customization: themed all ice.

Eevee - That is so true! This would be a great time to buy Draik/Krawk MPs because the owners would be willing haggle because they need the np for weapons! :laughingsmiley:

Now if only I had 3 million more...I hope this plots carries on until then so I might have a chance :evil:

I dont really like Robot pets (although they do trade well) but I do like Ice pets. Ice Korbats even look nice if customized right. I saw this lovely one with amazing customization: themed all ice.

The only Robot pet I really like is the Ixi.

Now if only I had 3 million more...I hope this plots carries on until then so I might have a chance :evil:

You only need 3 million more to get a Krawk MP? How'd you get so much NP so quick. I was at 200NP mid-September, and I've barely made it above 500k because of my spending. :laughingsmiley:

You only need 3 million more to get a Krawk MP? How'd you get so much NP so quick. I was at 200NP mid-September, and I've barely made it above 500k because of my spending. :laughingsmiley:

Remember I saved up almost 20 million before I got Uvertira ^_^

I still have a lot left to at least afford the Krawk if I can get more free time away from college and work :D

Remember I saved up almost 20 million before I got Uvertira ^_^

I still have a lot left to at least afford the Krawk if I can get more free time away from college and work :D

:laughingsmiley: I remember that now. I forgot. I'm completely spacey today. I had planned on saving to 20 million too, but I ended up breaking down and buying it before I did.

:laughingsmiley: I remember that now. I forgot. I'm completely spacey today. I had planned on saving to 20 million too, but I ended up breaking down and buying it before I did.

Same here xD Once I saw a cheaper morphing potion I KNEW I had to buy it lolz!

Eevee - AHHHHHHH SO CLOSE! Close is relative you know, because 3 mil is all I have! :laughingsmiley:

And I bet the plot will last. :D

Spritzie - Aitvara is worth being poor. :king:

You're right. But I'm not doing too bad. I'll have over 300k again by the end of the night.

Exactly! And that is with spending 400k. That means that you have earned a total of 700k since the hatching of Aitvara!

ARGH I KEEP FORGETTING TO DO MY COLOR!

I found a song that's helping me be positive after what happened. I want to share it with you, to encourage everyone on the way to a Draik (or other dream pet, or goal)

The song is "Ain't No Road Too Long", from "Sesame Street: Follow That Bird":

I found out a long time ago

You gotta learn to say "yes" when life says "no"

Don't dwell on the bad times once they're past

That kind of thinking gets you nowhere fast

'Cause there ain't no mountain you can't climb

If you hang on tight and just make up your mind

Once you set your heart to movin' on

Son, there ain't no road too long

Don't look back; don't you turn around!

Just keep your eye on where you're bound!

And you're bound to get from here to there

'Cause a dream can take you anywhere!

If you hang on tight and just make up your mind

And once you set your heart to moving on

Then there is no road too long!

If you hang on tight and just make up your mind!

And once you set your heart to movin' on

Yeah, there ain't no road too long

Ain't no mountain you can't climb!

(That's right!)

If you hang on tight and just make up your mind!

(Uh huh!)

Once you set your heart to movin' on!

(Sing it!)

There ain't no road too long!

No, there ain't no road too long!

I haven't seen Sesame Street in ages! I think one of the characters looks like a Draik... but wait, i can't remember which one.

I haven't seen Sesame Street in ages! I think one of the characters looks like a Draik... but wait, i can't remember which one.

Was it a dragon Muppet, or another kind of Muppet?

Yay for Sesame Street =D *haven't seen it in YEARS* that was beautiful, thanks for the inspiration ^_^

Btw, I JUST noticed I got a trophy for Fruit Machine! :O took me until TODAY to notice it there xD

How do you get a trophy for Fruit Machine?

I'm glad you liked the song.

Here's a link to the clip from the movie:

How do you get a trophy for Fruit Machine?

I never knew until I checked the high-score table and saw you get it by being one of the people that win the highest amount of neopoints. I got around 30,000 so I managed around 3rd place before others beat me xD

Thank you so much for that song! It was really motivating. ^_^

Btw, I JUST noticed I got a trophy for Fruit Machine! :O took me until TODAY to notice it there xD

Congratulations! I hope I get that trophy. Do you know how long ago you won it?

I won it the day I won that Stone Paint Brush and all a few days ago. I got around 30k with that win and I saw it was enough to land me third place xD

I completely forget you can get a trophy from that game until I was randomly looking at my userlookup and saw it there ^^

WOW for all of you! I've actually never won a trophy, probably because I don't have the patience and skill to sit at a game for a while...

Hey, are there people who have sides or mains just for Draiks?