Draik Lair

Spritzie

Aww.... but a very fitting name, Spiritzie.

Do I buy a Draik egg, or are there morphing potions around?

Spritzie, I think that it is really sweet that you havent painted SpritzieBlue. ^_^

Zakuro, there are MPs and Eggs on the TP, and MPs tend to be cheaper. However that can change and you can get cheaper Eggs if you can haggle. :yes:

It would be so different for you if you painted them. I remember that after my Koi changed into a Jubjub, I logged on and thought, "SOMEONE HACKED ME ACCOUNT AND CHANGED MY KOI! Wait, no, it was me." :rolleyes_anim:

:laughingsmiley: That would scare me too.

I've thought about painting my Lupe Snow, and I was tempted for awhile to paint my Kougra Disco, but I just couldn't do it.

I hope I get around to painting my Draik Faerie, before she's been Camo too long.

Happy Halloween!

It's hard. You see them as that so long, anything else would just been weird. Of my first 4 pets, only one ever got painted and I painted her forever ago. (I painted my Red Jubjub, Rainbow.)

That's generally what I do, but that's not what I did with my first pets. But now I do that. I make sure their name fits their color. Like my Christmas Jubjub, HolidayAngst, or my Jubjub that will be Fire, HeatedDiscussion. Even the Jetsam I created to paint Camo, Moltenly.

Happy Halloween!

I never name my pets on their future color. I find it too much of a chance. What if some RE or really good zap happens? I dont want the name to not match.

I generally create a pet to complete an idea, like my Sea account, or my Jubjub/Kookith account. When that's the case, I know ahead of time.

But with my Aitvara, I did pick a name that would fit any Draik, in case I didn't end up painting her Faerie.

I like the idea of finishing an idea, like your different accounts, but not really colors. Like for your Sea account, you can paint them any color and it would still work towards the overall Sea idea. :yes:

Great idea. There are tons of things that might happen!

True. I knew I would have a Koi (She was what started the account.) Then she was followed by a Flotsam, which I painted what I liked. Then I knew I'd have a Jetsam. Now I know I'll have a Maraquan Draik to finish the account.

They just came to me. I ended up with the sea account when he won an Orange Koi MP from the Wheel of Excitement. Then I don't remember how I came up with the idea of Jubjub/Kookith, except I might have just gotten my Rainbow Jubjub a Kookith.

They just came to me. I ended up with the sea account when he won an Orange Koi MP from the Wheel of Excitement. Then I don't remember how I came up with the idea of Jubjub/Kookith, except I might have just gotten my Rainbow Jubjub a Kookith.

Your accounts sound cool, especially the sea one. What are the links? I've seen the one under your username.